Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,734 members, 7,865,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Rising Beyond The 9-5 Business Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rising Beyond The 9-5 Business Model (233 Views)

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) / 5 Business That Makes Millions For Me Monthly With 7K Investment Only / Top 5 Business Lessons From Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rising Beyond The 9-5 Business Model by gomtas: 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
The conventional routine of working from 9am-5pm has beclouded the mind of many. But it is my delight to announce that many Nigerians are beginning to understand the need to avert this sequence of earning livelihood. The rate at which entrepreneurial minds are arising from the biggest to the least of all is indeed very interesting.

A number of things has actually contributed to the urge to expect less from the macro economy and pursue after the micro economy. It could be attributed to all or some of the following.

Visit eduproject.com.ng for other topical issues

Technology:
The uncontrollable emotion that inventions in technology spreads almost on daily basis is indeed luring people towards entrepreneurship. Technology brought so many opportunities including removing the strict working hours of 9-5 to any convenient time an location. Infact many small business enterprise leverage on the production of the bigger business for continuity sake. That's how cool the economic system is running..

Relationship between the micro and macro economy:
If you didn't know, the macro and micro economy are interwoven and directly work together. While the big manufacturing industries do the production at the higher level, the market woman, supermarkets, hawkers etc makes sure that these products gets to the crannies of the society. This also applies to technology. Companies like Apples, Samsung, Techno depend on the retail shops and distributors for sales. This process has propelled even more individual to invest on the private sector of the economy while working as civil servants or being a salary earner.

(1) (Reply)

40 Tonnes Trucks Needed URGENTLY For A Haulage Job.... / Buy My Nigerian Adsense Account For Just #8k / Dollar Needed Via Wire Or Money Order For My Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.