Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (55868 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos / Anambra Flood: Passengers Rescued Alive After Being Carried Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You say
This calls for a celebration grin

Which kin yeye t-shirt be this naaa
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
lexy2014:
we don't no d reason they entered d cave. Its possible they entered 2 take shelter from d rain. I stand by my position. I don't think they will b thinking of recrimination. Yes, he is supposed 2b d responsible one and he has displayed that responsibility by keeping those kids alive 4 9days. Bros that's leadership&that's what d whole country will b grateful 4

Not just alive but together! Only God knows the kind of challenges they had gone through in there that he had to handle maturely as their leader to keep them alive, well and together.

They will be very pleased that they were rescued than finding whom to blame at this moment. He has a lot of tales to tell though.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Explorers:
Thai soldiers carrying equipments inside the flooded cave complex during a rescue operation for the missing team.

Rescue divers spent much of today making preparations for what ended up being the final push in their search in the cave in northern Thailand.

The boys, who range in ages from 11 to 16 years old and are all members of the Wild Boar soccer team, entered the Tham Luang Nang Non cave system on Saturday, June 23, for a team outing, but became stranded in the dark tunnels by a sudden and continuous downpour.

The international rescue operation which includes 1,000 men, the Thai Navy SEALs, Soldiers, Police, divers, cave experts as well as experts from the US, China, Australia and the UK had been working to reach a large, deep chamber, informally named Pattaya Beach, where they believed the missing boys had taken refuge.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
biznesstime:

their JT will supply them with water
its a cave even if they are trapped water must be dropping from somewhere, 9 days without food na wah o
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by dkronicle(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

REMINDS ME OF THE 2010 COPIAPÓ MINING ACCIDENT (CHILE), WHERE 33 MINERS WERE TRAPPED 2,300 FT UNDERGROUND FOR 69 DAYS. ALL RESCUED ALIVE. ( THE AUTHORITIES WORKED NONSTOP AT THE SITE FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS, FOUND A WAY TO KEEP DROPPING THEM FOOD UNTIL THEY COULD ALL BE RESCUED.. ONE AFTER ANOTHER).

IF THIS HAPPENS IN NIGERIA THEY'LL ALL DIE AND WON'T EVEN MAKE THE NEWS BECAUSE THEY'RE HUMANS, AND COWS ARE MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS COUNTRY. undecided
seems like i have to some news about mining. 2300ft. I go 1st die, then ressurect later

1 Like

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is the best news of the month!
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by phase1: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
dominique:
Just look at relentless efforts by the government to ensure the boys were found alive. None of these boys are famous or from rich and famous families yet the government spared no expense to secure their safety. The only reason why our own government will go to such lengths is if a child of a wealthy politician or businessman is involved. The boys should count themselves lucky that they have a government that cares unlike the one we have here.

Nigeria is a cesspit that should divide as soon as possible so that the constituent parts can go start afresh.

1 Like

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:

Not just alive but together! Only God knows the kind of challenges they had gone through in there that he had to handle maturely as their leader to keep them alive, well and together.

They will be very pleased that they were rescued than finding whom to blame at this moment. He has a lot of tales to tell though.
spot on. D parents&d nation will b ever so grateful. Such ending 2d whole episode. Let's just wait 4a movie producer 2do a movie of d whole experience
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

REMINDS ME OF THE 2010 COPIAPÓ MINING ACCIDENT (CHILE), WHERE 33 MINERS WERE TRAPPED 2,300 FT UNDERGROUND FOR 69 DAYS. ALL RESCUED ALIVE. ( THE AUTHORITIES WORKED NONSTOP AT THE SITE FOR TWO WHOLE MONTHS, FOUND A WAY TO KEEP DROPPING THEM FOOD UNTIL THEY COULD ALL BE RESCUED.. ONE AFTER ANOTHER).

IF THIS HAPPENS IN NIGERIA THEY'LL ALL DIE AND WON'T EVEN MAKE THE NEWS BECAUSE THEY'RE HUMANS, AND COWS ARE MORE IMPORTANT IN THIS COUNTRY. undecided
somebody will divert d money meant 4 food&use it 2 marry new wife or open supermarket 4 his girlfriend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

...and Nigerians as usual will leave everything in the hands of God. grin

Silly country I tell you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Henon: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sane country. Where human lives matter.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You say

Una don start with this guy again this year.....
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
starbuck:
As I said earlier , that coach needs to be persecuted
More like prosecuted.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by amalder: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You say This calls for a celebration grin
honestly am joining you.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by daveP(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Phew Good good new!!! Thank You Lord!!!

This is very touching.

It's hard to not wana talk about how Nigeria would react of such happens, but, I'd decline doing that.

See clean, neat oxygen tanks.

See volunteering at its peak.

Glad this is over.

Feels really great to know you have someone out there who wouldn't give up on you atall.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Coneheads(f): 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari can do this,of course..if only it involves cows,that is. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2018
embarassed
The emotion you feel when you heard 4 foreign countries joined the 5th with 1000 men who came together to help find just 13 trapped boys with 1 older man. Meanwhile here, people were being slaughtered on almost daily basis and no one arose to help. We have sinned against GOD.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by ojimbastature: 12:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks be to JEHOVAH
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2018
starbuck:
Prosecuted

And NO, he should not(and will not) be prosecuted. He led them on an adventure trip, he didn't plan for them to be trapped. Young people are not to be restricted like they do in Nigeria.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Artistree: 1:46am On Jul 03, 2018
starbuck:
I'm sure you meant prosecuted...
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by surg411(m): 2:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Wow great news...This made me so happy.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Rebuke: 2:32am On Jul 03, 2018
O my! I am just so happy now. Look at how humans should live.

Every damn soul is important not a place like naija where our own security forces will even open fire on innocent souls n nothing happens afterwards.

Looking at dis, I almost felt like crying for us in dis country knowing a lot of people have died that shouldn't or wouldn't if they were from a better country like one we are just reading abt here.

Finally, I think moving is still wat I will do at last.

I don't belong here. This country is not for me......

5 Likes

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by aalangel(f): 2:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Khaytunechi:
finally! good news. if na Naija PDP for don blame APC tire Lol

Abi APC will.blame PDP. Have you forgotten Lai Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Yaaay-ing for them.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Nyrah(f): 4:51am On Jul 03, 2018
starbuck:
You guys should check the dictionary and let him be.

1 Like

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:53am On Jul 03, 2018
thank God someone like buhari is not thai's president
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by shitholenation: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2018
This is people that value the life's of there children,if it was in Nigeria there name will be sorry.
Explorers:
Thai soldiers carrying equipments inside the flooded cave complex during a rescue operation for the missing team.

Rescue divers spent much of today making preparations for what ended up being the final push in their search in the cave in northern Thailand.

The boys, who range in ages from 11 to 16 years old and are all members of the Wild Boar soccer team, entered the Tham Luang Nang Non cave system on Saturday, June 23, for a team outing, but became stranded in the dark tunnels by a sudden and continuous downpour.

The international rescue operation which includes 1,000 men, the Thai Navy SEALs, Soldiers, Police, divers, cave experts as well as experts from the US, China, Australia and the UK had been working to reach a large, deep chamber, informally named Pattaya Beach, where they believed the missing boys had taken refuge.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by KangaIye: 6:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Honestly I never thought they would be alive if they were eventually found. But thank God

1 Like

Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You say

Yes oooo

Thank God
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by oscarpet: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2018
All thanks to God.... if na my country NAIJ they will find budoza & close both de cave and de kids.
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by osusuallstars: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Just like one my oga used to say, anything that happened to you, na you cause am. What concern football and cave? May the good Lord rescue these kids and coach a life in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) by magabounce(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
@explorers just watching on CNN what an incredible effort the THAI govt put in2 rescuing those kids.
Gave me real goose bumps..
On the flip side, saw another story where in America, citizens question the police, more like challenge the police why they mounted road blocks, like I'm just imagining what

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / I'm Taking A Road Trip Across Europe - Germany, Switzerland And Italy / Nigerians Are Walking Into Canada From U.S. Seeking Asylum - Washington Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.