Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Affordable And Reliable Architectural Designs For Smart Nairalanders Land... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable And Reliable Architectural Designs For Smart Nairalanders Land... (202 Views)

Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / Architectural Designs At It's Best By Casa-phils Designs / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Reliable Architectural Designs For Smart Nairalanders Land... by Buildsworth: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello Potential Clients and Nairalanders ,

I quickly want to introduce to my fellow smart nairalanders that wants an affordable and reliable Architectural designs for their old or new lands... Or perphaps you still dont have land? Well, we also have Lands for sale with great features to suit occupants comfort...

These are few of my architectural designs and more available upon request...

Services include:

Architectural drawings
Interiors design
3D Presentation
Lands and Apartments for sale/rent
Bill of quantities (cost analysis)
etc

Won't you want to contact us for more enquiries?

Call/whatsapp: 08169887413

Call only: 08150202382

Looking forward to hear from you...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Office Space For Lease/letting In Ikeja. / Spacious 2 Nos 3 Bedrooms Flat 3t 2t ,up N Ground Flats @ Olaleye Street Sawmill / The Importance Of Conveyancing In Melbourne For Your Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.