Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? (417 Views)

4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / Cultists Surrender Their Weapons During Church Outreach In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by Sedof007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is it me that have not being conversant with Nigeria. news of late or as Boko Harm stop killing.
Ever since this simpletons called Fulani herdsmen start their senseless killings I have not really heard of Book harm bombing a place or killing of any sort.
which brings me to the question are they the one that metamorphosized to Fulani Herdsmen or the media are simply focusing more on the Fulani herdsmen problem for know which has clearly overshadowed the killings by Boko Haram or simply they just decided to lay down their weapons.
Your thought.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by mercenary: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
They're surprised about how the herdsmen are taking over their shine
Re: Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by GavelSlam: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
They be been vanquished.

I made this statement the other day but those that prefer bloodletting and strife attacked me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has observed the reduction in their activities.
Re: Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by Sedof007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is quite a welcome development if truly they have laid down their weapons.
in my own opinion this Fulani Herdsmen should also be proscribed as a terrorist organisation in order for us to have a peace of mind In this country.
Re: Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sedof007:
Is it me that have not being conversant with Nigeria. news of late or as Boko Harm stop killing.
Ever since this simpletons called Fulani herdsmen start their senseless killings I have not really heard of Book harm bombing a place or killing of any sort.
which brings me to the question are they the one that metamorphosized to Fulani Herdsmen or the media are simply focusing more on the Fulani herdsmen problem for know which has clearly overshadowed the killings by Boko Haram or simply they just decided to lay down their weapons.
Your thought.

bokoharam and killer herdsmen are same ten and ten pence working under buhari.

giv then two months they will start and herdsmen will go on holiday. its a well planned out scheme. don't forget that buhari freed more than 1200 bokoharam recently and put them under amnesty. soon ranches will be established for herdsmen - all is well that ends well for the terrorist president

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by Sedof007(m): 12:02am On Jul 03, 2018
nwaanambra1:

bokoharam and killer herdsmen are same ten and ten pence working under buhari.

giv then two months they will start and herdsmen will go on holiday. its a well planned out scheme. don't forget that buhari freed more than 1200 bokoharam recently and put them under amnesty. soon ranches will be established for herdsmen - all is well that ends well for the terrorist president

this country is going into oblivion gradually
Re: Boko Haram Taking A Break Or They Have Laid Down Their Weapons? by tollytexy(m): 1:56am On Jul 03, 2018
NOTHING LIKE HERDSMEN. THEY ARE BOKOHARAM IN DISGUISE.. I JUST SMH WHEN PPL SAY FULANI HERDSMEN

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Corruption. No To Illicit Charges. No Extortion / Man Caught Stealing Bibles From A Shop In Anambra (photo) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Refused To Hand Over Evidence In Sexual Abuse Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.