Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post (44843 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
You don't know what someone is passing through embarassed
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mumu

The girl wey him give belle dey worry am

Worwor boy
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by enemyofprogress: 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
You no dey go anywhere, at least not until we send Buhari back to Daura. Attention seeking idiot

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Exponental(m): 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
If he's referring to death, then I wish him RIp in advance!
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hope he is not planning to be Nigeria version of xxxtentancion.
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Biggyjoe554(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Naso Dagrin take start, perhaps, he has to pay for the fame. Give and take.

What goes around comes around
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by xynerise: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ishilove:

As in ehn. Instead of them to go and make meaningful music, they are online trying to trend with their rubbish, attention seeking posts
I wonder who gave them this stupid idea of silly attention seeking. Is he more important than those that died in Plateau? If he dies we go only write RIP on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by UrRealG: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Could be he wants to leave Mavin records

2 Likes

Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
xynerise:

I wonder who gave them this stupid idea of silly attention seeking. Is he more important than those that died in Plateau? If he dies we go only write RIP on Nairaland
Unless he has a terminal disease, I don't see him dying anytime soon. He just wants to use Nigerians' love for drama to add some life to his comatose career.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by YenYo: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
If this guy thinks he can commit suicide and just port to another world like that.....then he his joking.
We must flex this buhari change together for better or worse.
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Hassan88(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
I guess it's time...

Even u,,,,,
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Henri8: 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dagrin sang...

"If I die, make you no cry for me..."

If Reekado goes to where ever, those who would appreciate him will.
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by toocoded: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
shegie:
mayb na message to don baba
Yeahhhh....for Don Jazzy or for his fans
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by xynerise: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Unless he has a terminal disease, I don't see him dying anytime soon. He just wants to use Nigerians' love for drama to add some life to his comatose career.

Nigerians will give him the fake "caring" attitude as usual grin
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by goaldynboy: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
He is talking to Don Jazzy! Don Jazzy will appreciate him when he leave Marvin records!!
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by miniziter(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
He want to Dagrin
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by ArcGibson(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nay jazz wey in do Don dey reach in time be that

Just like that of dagrin
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by mynaijadj(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
He's talking to his boss Don Jazzy

2 Likes

Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Countersam(m): 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
GibsonB:
Mavin Star Reekado Banks Might be Going Through Some tough time in his life, as he just made a cryptic post on his Twitter, Whatever the reason behind the post, we hope gets better. Pls read it yourself below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/youll-appreciate-me-when-am-gone.html

This is probably a response the comment where someone labelled him a "one minute man" in rhe music industry
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Countersam(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
GibsonB:
Mavin Star Reekado Banks Might be Going Through Some tough time in his life, as he just made a cryptic post on his Twitter, Whatever the reason behind the post, we hope gets better. Pls read it yourself below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/youll-appreciate-me-when-am-gone.html

This is probably a response to the comment where someone labelled him a "one minute man" in the music industry
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Lilimax(f): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Life and death are in the power of tongue. Those who love it shall eat the fruit thereof. shocked You are what you say to yourself!. Whoever that knows him should encourage him to give his life to JESUS CHRIST...
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Blessinq1(f): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abeg he should go away with his bad news. I've heard enough of them just these first 2 days of July
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by xtervaganza(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Appreciate what exactly?

He doesn't even have 10 hit songs in his portfolio
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
shegie:
Smart you are.
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Divay22(f): 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Countersam:

This is probably a response to the comment where someone labelled him a "one minute man" in the music industry
It was Bello that guy was referring to and not him.
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by Tjango(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Go first
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by ElFabchuks(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lmao grin.. Nigerians are wickett.. Someone said Xxxreekado grin
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by SleekHoyeen(f): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
shegie:
you sabi wink[
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by tragergeorge(m): 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Some girls are wicked sha,after all he's doing for her!!!!!!move on man ,I'm with you on this,,
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by 9japarrot: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nor die yet oo, you never buy your papa e own house oo..

cheesy
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by soke02(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Guy no dey scare us for here, every with his own problem
Next
Re: 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post by tragergeorge(m): 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
So the meaning of gone na die abi9ja na woman e de refer to oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) / Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.