Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland (13024 Views)

Fake EFCC Official Nabbed In Kwara (Photo) / How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Lagos Police Arrest Fake Efcc official For Running Employment Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFCC is as confused as SARS.

While SARS was set up to fight Armed Robbery, they are now doing the job of EFCC, and even EFCC that was set up to fight financial crimes are now working under the instruction and bias of the President's Party to prosecute only the opposition politicians and those who are on the opposing terms with the Presidency.

At the end, EFFC and SARS are just glorified Charge and Bail Police Stations. I call them Institutional Slaves of Powers that be. They are not patriotic and do no serve the civil populations which they are supposed to serve, but are now considered enemies of the civil populace while in service to the Political Ruling Parties in power.

Very shameful, and to think they are out there to investigate dissent views such as mine, shows a larger systemic dysfunction of this retrogressive contraption.

I hope some day, a sane person with lettered history of global power-play will become President, so they can scrap these institutions and de-centralize the Police to carry out their constitutional responsibilities which includes financial crimes and anti-robbery. There is no need for setting up all these SARS, EFCC, ICPC etc while the Police men are on a protest over unpaid allowances.

Shameful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:
THE OFFICIAL PAGE OF_EFCCNIGERIA_NAIRALAND
wow.. what is the motive for this please... I do hope its not to form a big brother here on Nairaland??
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Demogorgon(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lool.. EFCC on nairaland? A faceless forum? Think again!
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by akprosperblog(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
welcome to Nairaland. .

. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Sirmuel1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:

Lol
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by damtan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFCC now on Nairaland... chaiwink I'm really wondering what their motive could be. As per the OP, it'll be better if you're not faceless.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by kennybelle: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:

Judging from the fact that the EFCC is a very important arm of government in Nigeria, I expect to see some introduction on the opening page, tell us why you opened the thread, how you can help us and what we can post, most importantly what the thread stands for. So we know how official it is, not all Nairalanders are babies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by nelsonebby(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
ovieokodhi:
I was duped of almost #400k pls how do I go about it
wtf shocked
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by bedspread: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Efcc Welcome...

U guys are meant a fully independent body...

U are an Institution for Corruption..

Let the Institution fight corruption...
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by musicwriter(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nonychinonso:
what is the sole aim of EFCC creating this page here in nairaland,

Maybe to intimidate you a little with their presence here, so you refrain from saying certain things against baba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by daewoorazer(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2018

I think MR Seun should add a function which would add a logo indicating confirmed accounts...just as we do have in Twitter...

This will solve the problem of doubts and scams on nairaland. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Paste your credit cards here for instant cash out
Wire funds
Arizona bank
White london
Agbo ile tutu

This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by sobastical: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
When are we to see the proper and genuine EFCC chairman? not an AG... lol
#Fakers
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFFC Don show nairaland. Make I book space.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by rex444(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:
OfficialEfcc when are you people gonna start the investigation and prosecutions of the following :
Orji Uzor Kalu

Theodore Orji

Babachir Lawal

Yusuf Buhari

Amaechi

Tinubu

Buruji Kashamu

Oshiomole

Buratai e.t.c
the money recovered at ikoyi and bourdillon...what were they used for ? I think I like the fact that you guys have to come down to this so we could interact to make a better governance
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by DozieInc(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
You are welcome...
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by YorubaAssasin: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
EFCCNIEGRIA... I want to believe you guys are genuine ooo.

Go after Tinubu... He's a rogue of the highest order. A thief that deserves to be maimed! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by toocoded: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
EFCC doing what here? They don't know where Maina, Oshiomole,Sullivan Chime, Yusuf Buhari, Musiliu Obanikoro,Ayo Oke, Mikanti Baru, NHIS Sec. among the many corrupt thieves this government have glorified are staying
Once you're guilty of hate speech, they'll track you ASAP
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Lexusgs430:
What other official thread are we expecting?

INEC official thread
Ambode official thread
Lai Mohammed official thread
NCC official thread
CBN official thread
SARS official thread
NASS official thread
Etc etc etc

baba, u Don dey slowly drift from car talk and autos oh, wetin we do u?

lolz @ cbn official thread.

NAFDAC official thread
NDLEA
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
FAAN
EKENEDILICHUKWU TRANSPORT
ABC

very soon, a family go get official thread for NL

maybe Nwosu Family, ndufu alike, ikwo chapter.. official thread and so on

even private offices like pure water.
maybe

aqua rapha pure water official thread
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:27am On Jul 04, 2018
musicwriter:

Maybe to intimidate you a little with their presence here, so you refrain from saying certain things against baba.
and to instill fear in the hearts of many.
also to maintain law and order in the middle and lower class population through social media by analysing all posts on nairaland and other social and virtual environments
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Lexusgs430: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

baba, u Don dey slowly drift from car talk and autos oh, wetin we do u?

lolz @ cbn official thread.

NAFDAC official thread
NDLEA
CUSTOMS
IMMIGRATION
FAAN
EKENEDILICHUKWU TRANSPORT
ABC

very soon, a family go get official thread for NL

maybe Nwosu Family, ndufu alike, ikwo chapter.. official thread and so on

even private offices like pure water.
maybe

aqua rapha pure water official thread

My Oga, you get the drift...... I dey try spread my wings, nairaland is like a pot of Egusi soup, filled with various type of meat......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by nelsonebby(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
3millionia:
wow wow wow

nice one @EFCCNIGERIA as you patronize #made_in_Nigeria grin

you guys are welcome on nairaland cool

one love

YOU ARE WELCOME SIR.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
bedspread:
Efcc Welcome...
U guys are meant a fully independent body...
U are an Institution for Corruption..
Let the Institution fight corruption...
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING SIR.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2018
jizzus:
Paste your credit cards here for instant cash out
Wire funds
Arizona bank
White london
Agbo ile tutu

This is Nigeria
BE CAREFUL.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:
BE CAREFUL.
I come in peace

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
EFCCNIEGRIA... I want to believe you guys are genuine ooo.

Go after Tinubu... He's a rogue of the highest order. A thief that deserves to be maimed! angry angry
NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. ALL LOOTERS WILL BE PROSICUTED.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA:
NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW. ALL LOOTERS WILL BE PROSICUTED.
only a complete slowpoke will believe this guy grin

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2018
DozieInc:
You are welcome...
THANK YOU.#SAYNOTOFINANCIALCRIMES.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Abajosax007:
wow.. what is the motive for this please... I do hope its not to form a big brother here on Nairaland??
NOT AT ALL SIR,AS WE ARE HERE TO TRACK DOWN SCAMMERS AND INTERNET FRAUDSTERS.
Re: EFCC Official Thread On Nairaland by EFCCNIGERIA: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
N29bn Fraud: Court Admits More Documents Against Ex. Gov. Nyako
The trial of a former governor of Adamawa State, Murtala Nyako, continued on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, before Justice Okon Abang of the Federal High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja, continued on Tuesday, July 3, 2018 with the prosecution presenting Adekunle Odofin as the twentieth prosecution witness.
Nyako is being prosecuted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, alongside his son, Senator Abdul-Aziz Nyako, Abubakar Aliyu and Zulkifikk Abba on a 37-count charge of criminal conspiracy, stealing, abuse of office and money laundering to the tune of N29billion.
Five companies that allegedly served as conduit pipes for the illegal diversion of the funds - Blue Opal Limited, Sebore Farms & Extension Limited, Pagoda Fortunes Limited, Tower Assets Management Limited and Crust Energy Limited, were equally charged before the court as the 5th to 9th defendants.
Odofin, a detective with the EFCC, while being led in evidence by the counsel to EFCC, Rotimi Jacobs, SAN, told the court all he knew about the case.
“I know all the defendants. I know Murtala H. Nyako. He was the Executive Governor of Adamawa State between 2007 to 2014 and he is the Chairman CEO of Sabore Farms. The second defendant’s name is Abdul-Aziz Nyako. He is a director of a company called Blue Ribbon Multi-Link and also a co-owner of Blue Opal Limited.
“The Blue Opal Limited is owned by two companies. One is Blue Ribbon Multi-Links Limited and the other is a company called Opal Synergy owned by one Neigi Oforie Jombo.
“The third defendant’s name is Zulkifikk Abba. He is a director in Crust Energy Limited. He is also a share holder in a company called Mainstream Energy. He is also a share holder in a company called Sentinen Exploration and Production Limited.
“I know the fourth defendant too. His name is Abubakar Aliyu. He is a director in Tower Asset Management Limited. He is also a signatory to the company’s account. He is also a share holder in Blue Ribbon Multi-lInks limited.
“I equally know Paguda Fortune Limited, that is the seventh defendant. It is a company owned by Mahmud Nyako”, Ododfin stated.
When asked to tell the court the relationship between the first and second defendant and the witness said “It is a father-son relationship”. The witness also said Mahmud Nyako was the son of Murtala Nyako.
When asked to tell the court how the case started the witness said, “Sometime in September 2011, the Commission received a petition dated October 10, 2011, written and signed by one Alhaji Sahid Umar. The petition was received and assigned to Economic Governance for discreet investigation”.
The petition was tendered and admitted in evidence as ‘Exhibit L20-1 to L20-14’.
The PW20 further told the court that when the petition was received, the petitioner alleged amongst other things that the first defendant, while he was the governor of Adamawa, siphoned the state’s funds, through his children with a program called ‘Special Project Program Unit, SPPU’.
“My team met and deliberated on the petition and the appropriate strategy to use and investigate the case. We arrived at letters of investigation activities to relevant agencies, which we did.
“Letters of investigation activities were written to banks including Zenith in respect of Sabore Farms and Extension limited, Blue Opal Limited, Crust Energy Limited, Blue Ribbon Multi-Links, Tower Asset Management Limited, Pagoda Fortune Limited, Pagoda Petroleum Limied, Amdak Investment Limited, Kir-Kelly Investment Limited and over 200 accounts of Adamawa State government, domiciled in Zenith bank”, the witness said.
He further told the court how various letters were sent to Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC.
Response letters from CAC were shown to the witness and he identified them. They were tendered and admitted as follows:
Letter dated August 21, 2014, issued by CAC, addressed to EFCC, captioned ‘Re-Investigation Activities’ of the following companies; Inverness Wealth Management Limited, Pincola Engineering Services Limited, Pagoda Fortune Limited, Pagoda Petroleum Limited, Farms Equipment and Machinery limited, Wealth Global Resources Management Limited – ‘Exhibit L21-1 to L21-29’.
Letter dated August 22, 2014, issued by CAC, addressed to EFCC, captioned ‘Re-Investigation Activities’ of Tower Asset Management Limited – ‘Exhibit L22-1 to L22-6’.
Letter dated August 26, 2014, issued by CAC, addressed to EFCC, captioned ‘Re-Investigation Activities’ of the following companies; Park Point Limited, Amdak Investment Limited, Kir-Kelly Investment Limited, Alamac Nigeria Limited, Zaiyun Farms developers Limited, Master-Link Global Associate Limited, - ‘Exhibit L23-1 to L23-30’.
Letter dated April4, 2013, issued by CAC, addressed to EFCC,captioned ‘Re-Investigation Activities’ of Sentinen Exploration Production Limited and Apple One Integrated Resources Limited – ‘Exhibit L25.
Letter dated August 26, 2014, issued by CAC, addressed to EFCC, captioned ‘Re-Investigation Activities’ of the following companies; Amdak Investment Limited, Lotus Capital Teleco Limited, Ruselle Farms Limited, Kir-Kelly Investment Limited, Alshalem International Co Limited – ‘Exhibit L26’.
Letter dated July 16, 2014, issued by CAC, addressed to EFCC, captioned ‘Re-Investigation Activities’ of the following companies; Crust Energy Limited and Blue Opal Limited – ‘Exhibit L27-1 to L27-14’.
The matter was thereafter adjourned to July 4, 2018 for continuation of trial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

64-year-old Woman Dupes Company Of N3m / How Young Men Were Nabbed While Planning To Kidnap Their Boss For N60 Million / Man Narrates How 3 Police Officers Brutalized Him And Stole From Him -Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.