Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu (780 Views)

Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / PHOTOS: Police Barricade Venue Where Soyinka, Falana Were to Speak On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by Mrakeli: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
The police on Monday rescued the abducted father of Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi, in Enugu.

A statement issued by spokesman of Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, said Pa Michael Obi and his driver, Ishaya John, were kidnapped last Friday along Makurdi – Enugu Road.

The statement read:‎ “The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force through its operatives of the 9thmile Division on Monday at 2:30 p.m. rescued Pa Michael Obi and his driver one Ishaya John unhurt in Egede udi forest of Enugu State along old Egede Affa Road in Enugu.

“They were rescued hale and hearty and Pa Michael Obi and the driver have rejoined their family. It was gathered that Pa Obi was allegedly abducted along Makurdi -Enugu road in the afternoon of 29/6/18 on his way from Jos in his grey colored Toyota pardon jeep with registration number MUS 604CG and taken to unknown destination through the thick forest part of the area.

“It was further gathered that the abductors started calling to demand a ransom of N10 million before the operatives acting on intelligence information swooped on them where a gun duel ensued. This forced the hoodlums to abandon their victims inside the forest and they were promptly rescued.”

more photos at[url] http://www.akelicious.net/2018/07/police-rescue-mikels-abducted-father-in.html[/url]

Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wait o Toyota pardon dey?

Make dem investigate that driver well well..
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by Donald95(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
I hope Mikel is taking good care of this man. I hope he is not a prodigal son (Efulefu).

Thank God sha for his safe return
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by aribisala0(m): 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Donald95:
I hope Mikel is taking good care of this man. I hope he is not a prodigal son (Efulefu).

I will pray for you to receive sense
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria is currently on autopilot
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mikels father has been kidnapped twice now ....Sobas Mikel was playing in the world cup for Nigeria his father was being abducted by his fellow Nigerians
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:
Nigeria is currently on autopilot

No Sai Baba is in charge
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by colorsofrainbow: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
...and this is meant to be a father of a multi-millionaire son while one White witch from Russia is having her way till jungle matures.
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by SalamRushdie: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Donald95:

If he is not taking care of him where will he find Toyota " pardon" and driver from
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by aribisala0(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
I thought he was kidnapped before?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by Amarabae(f): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
They don kidnap papa before,
Dey should allow this man rest na
Re: Photos: Police Rescue Mikel’s Abducted Father In Enugu by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2018

(1)

Man Sets Himself On Fire, Says No Future For Nigerian Youths / Ortom Dissolves Cabinet / Keep Military Away, Ekiti Elders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.