Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him (7222 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him by gistyinka(m): 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Popularly Nollywood actor Ibrahim Chatta has denied a viral report that he usually beats his ex-wife Salamat, who is said to the Senator's daughter.

In a recent chat with one of Nigeria's leading Newspaper Punch Nigeria, the actor explained that he tried his best in making the marriage work but to no avail.

He said, “I am not a wife beater. It was reported on different occasions that I beat a woman, but no one came out with proof. When one beats a woman, don’t you think the women will come up with photos of injuries sustained during the beating?

“During an interview, a journalist asked me if I had hit a woman before, I said once but she slapped me first and they twisted my words and used it against me.

“When we die, we should not think it is over because God will like to know how we spent our lives.

“When I married Salamat, the daughter of a senator, there was no trust in the union . I begged and did everything to make the marriage work because I feared what the fans would think about me. I didn’t want the public to think I could not keep a happy home or see me in a bad light because I know I am a role model.

Nollywood Actor Ibrahim Chatta Open Ups On Why His Ex-Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him

“But she said she had stopped loving me since 2012 when we did our Nikkah. According to her, she was only pretending all the while. Even though my mind was no longer in the relationship too, I still wanted her and was willing to put things in order.

“When couples fight, I don’t know why people always put the blame on men. If you are an entertainer, it becomes worse as there is a general insinuation that entertainers are promiscuous and irresponsible. heard different stories when Salamat left me.

“They also said she left my house because I didn’t have a good home. But I had four bedrooms, two sitting rooms and I accommodated people too.

“I love having people around me, which also became a problem. But she saw all these before marriage. They also said I beat her like I did to my baby mama. What kind of money do I have that would make me beat a politician’s daughter?

“Are people so gullible to believe those lies? When people make accusations, they should come out with proof apart from word of mouth.”

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him by GloriaNinja(f): 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
STORY FOR THE gods
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
STORY FOR THE gods
even the gods are tired of stories like this...

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him by mubzynani: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Is the girl okay?
Re: Ibrahim Chatta Reveals Why His First Wife, A Senator’s Daughter Left Him by Ciaos: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
“When I married Salamat, the daughter of a senator, there was no trust in the union"
Can you imagine,,and you went ahead with the marriage...You were hoping to get a favor from her senetor father. Yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] / Yoruba Actor, Segun Ogunbe Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend & Upcoming Actress / Omg!! See What An Anambra Based Millionaire Kept In His House As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.