Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (81480 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / What Will You do If Your Wife Feeds Your Child This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2018
donstan18:
Nigerian women will prefer getting credit alert from their husbands than that shiiiiiiit
hahahaha. Lol
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Wahala90: 1:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Rubbish

Cooking for your wife or doing any of those nonsense am seeing above doesn't really mean you guys won't cheat on yourselves when the opportunity present � itself.

mehn all these low I.Q threads self. undecided

At last, someone who does not use his or her brain is here! So not cooking for your wife is the antidote for cheating?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Illiterates Everywhere

So caring is wat you call frying buns with tails and that will probably cause stomach problems...then you need schooling

That its homemade doesnt mean its the best...
Now y will you give me poor quality food if you care..

No wonder will hav plenty children with low IQ
Their mother was being fed with homemade garbage in the name of love

Foolishness call kill even with good intention...

Antelope

Black Antelope

#Eco99#

Are u sure u know the meaning of illiterate?

96% of Nigerians confuse Ignoramus for illiterate

1 Like

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by janejive(f): 1:51am On Jul 03, 2018
A really caring man cheesy
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by politicalpastor: 1:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Young man . we have done this in the past, its not what keep marriage, it's just God. U are not more romantic than you on this nairaland. U never see anything

ote author=PrettyCrystal post=69028386]A lovely couple based in Warri, Delta state are currently trending online after showing Nigerian husbands how to take care of their wives during their pregnancy. The pictures show how the pregnant wife had issues with fixing meals and taking her antenatal medications. But with her loving and caring husband by her side, all issues were resolved.

The pictures have been trending online with Nigerian men being urged to emulate the caring husband.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/nigerian-man-wants-husbands-to-emulate-him-after-doing-this-for-his-wife-photos.html[/quote]
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by RighteousI: 1:57am On Jul 03, 2018
this is how a woman should be treated. a man that truly cherishes a woman will go beyond his means to satisfy her. ladies! don't settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Sexina851(f): 2:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Illiterates Everywhere

So caring is wat you call frying buns with tails and that will probably cause stomach problems...then you need schooling

Antelope

Black Antelope

#Eco99#

That you can't do it doesn't mean u should abuse him nah. And point of correction that's akara not buns
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Protocall: 2:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Just laughing anyhow

How will you goan call camera man coz you wanto show the world that you r caring!!

Yu and your wife now started acting film for us, forming love!!

Wont really like to say bad things anyways but next time try to think through sense b4 coming to bobo people on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by bezimo(m): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2018
A respectful, submissive, loving and loyal wife deserves this and more from her husband.
Come on guys.A good woman deserves good things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Sarang(f): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Sheuns:
Story story.... STORY. Once upon a time, time time...

The title of this story is.........?

Eye service cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by seguno2: 3:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Sheuns:

....We don’t give a fcvk. grin
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Mttccheewww!!
"Emulate ko Ogurolate ni"

Attention seeker. Must you post this online to hammer your point? I did more than this when my wifey was prego and nobody knew. Even occupants of the flat next to mine didn't have any idea of what's happening in my home. Mttccheewww!
Nonsense!! Yeye man. A boy in a man. As old as you are!! Smh.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by EASY32: 4:22am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmm...good husband indeed during pregnancy not even an urhobo man that likes marrying many wives. I can see that from your SHIMI (singlet). Them too like SHIMI.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by daresimon(m): 4:45am On Jul 03, 2018
If this is not staged I wonder what is it. Abeg Eey the photographer make I start staging my one. Me na pounded yam I wan do abeg
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by papauju(m): 5:00am On Jul 03, 2018
9japarrot:

Wicked Husband try to abort wife 8 months old pregnancy with Akara and Akamu..

cheesy
���������
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Sheuns:

Emeka and his pregnant wife
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Papaaldrich: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Sheuns:

The title of this story is.........Story for the gods?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 5:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Illiterates Everywhere

Antelope

Black Antelope

#Eco99#
What is your stress?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 5:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Good guy, with a nice looking face...lucky babe
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Pregnancy is not a disease 'nau'. Alot of women in my office work even to the last week of their pregnancy. So what is the big deal here.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:50am On Jul 03, 2018
I need to start doing dis, me Dat my wife actually wnt me to be pampering her during dis period
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Who are they deceiving? See the Ankara in the frying pan and the one in the plate. The one being fried by the husband flat like pancake. SK how come they are round in the plate? cheesy cheesy The wife no doubt took over after they were done with the photo shoot. Fake couple. When they finish with their fake pics na to enter boxing ring if they can lie about who made the Ankara balls. They can lie about everything and anything.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Illiterates Everywhere

Antelope

Black Antelope

#Eco99#

Did he even fry the Ankara balls himself? Please my brother compare the flat, pancake looking Ankara in the frying pan to the ones in the plate. The wife took over after they were done with the shot. Check out how round the ones in the plate are. Fake couple. grin grin grin
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Impressive.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by kapelvej: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Such a fool people do this even when their wife is not pregnant
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by valentinos22(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
.............and he even hired professional photographer to take the pictures, this one is simply "eye service"........... angry
what is professional about this photo?.....plus those living well can have their personal cam ....only a poor man will always hire everything
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by onmyowncj: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2018
I hope he's going to continue doing this the next 10 yrs
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2018
RighteousI:
this is how a woman should be treated. a man that truly cherishes a woman will go beyond his means to satisfy her. ladies! don't settle for less.

Then what will a lady who truly cherishes her man to for him to satisfy him or do you think that is only women needs satisfaction
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Is he the first person to help his wife with cooking and other house chores in Nigeria?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Nonsense! Is he the first person to help his wife with cooking and other house chores in Nigeria?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2018
His mumu level : God Mode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.