Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos (53124 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by israelmao(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
When you have money to throw around people are around to grab it after all it is our commonwealth.
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by kingzizzy: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I am 100% sure, you are not from the East. The same APC that came second in the recent election in Anambra state? grin You must have buried your head in the sand of online gossips peddled by the ipob pigs. grin

You are rejoicing that APC came second? Is that how pathetic APC is? FYI, coming second does not win elections
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by discusant: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
colorsofrainbow:
a particular state is mourning and Rochas is busy campaigning for Buhari for his selfish 2023 presidential ambition...Nigeria is truly in the hands of dogs!
but surely both he and Buhari will be rendered politically irrelevant/useless come 2019

Rochas for 2023?

If Rochas Okorocha becomes president, he will use 8 years to make Abuja compete with London, while rest of Nigeria's cities lay stagnant or belong to the dogs and pigs.
The same formula he has been using in his Imo state since 7 years.
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
At a time the whole country should be in mourning for too much bloodshed in the land, this idiotic Roaches is partying and not just a relevant party but a selfish political one.
Idiot. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by lexy2014: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
orjisblog:
The APC SOUTH EAST MEGA RALLY scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday 3 July 2018 at the Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri, there will be influx of thousands of participants at the Mega Rally drawn from all the five South East States of Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo States.

Happening Now at the WODDI Centre in Owerri is fully packed for the Pre rally
Who and who of the APC is present from the various states of the South East?

More photos below....

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/07/02/sefbr-owerri-set-to-be-on-a-shut-down-for-buhari-photos/

pre rally indeed. D main people that will do d rally weren't invited 4d pre rally. They will troop out tomorrow & stand inside sun 4 nothing whereas better people are here eating&drinking all sorts

1 Like

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by lexy2014: 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
discusant:

Rochas for 2023?

If Rochas Okorocha becomes president, he will use 8 years to make Abuja compete with London, while rest of Nigeria's cities lay stagnant or belong to the dogs and pigs.
The same formula he has been using in his Imo state since 7 years.
has he made owerri look like ordinary port Harcourt not 2 talk of Lagos?
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
who go see opportunity to go chop free food and drink and collect 2k he no go go
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by chris31(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Most of us in this country need our brain to be examine
Tragedy upon tragically are happening instead of coming together to vent our anger to our leaders we are here attacking ourselves
Why won't our leaders keeping on seeing us as fool
I wept for the future of this country
Black race is really cursed that's why i don't blame whites for racism
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by emmaitive(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
all this cultist..i pity dea followers
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by Octaves(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
more like looters gathering
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by kabarka(m): 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
orjisblog:
The APC SOUTH EAST MEGA RALLY scheduled for tomorrow Tuesday 3 July 2018 at the Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri, there will be influx of thousands of participants at the Mega Rally drawn from all the five South East States of Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo States.

More photos below....

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/07/02/sefbr-owerri-set-to-be-on-a-shut-down-for-buhari-photos/

I hope after the rally, that blue rug and una white kaftan will not turn the color of your cap.
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by wristbangle: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aquariann:

You forgot to add. He is Fulani. The same tribe like the herdsmen killing Christians with intention to islamize Nigeria.

He forgot to add that Atiku and PMB will be disgraced by 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Buhari and Rochas made a deal. Deliver Igbo votes and I give you party structure. And Rochas got the party structure now he is going all out to fulfill his end of the bargain.

Should Nigerians choose to keep Buhari in power, then I will worry less about what they are passing through.

The Gods can not do for man, what man MUST do for itself.

4 Likes

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by debaj10: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
rally?
how is dis won rally?
dem gada, wer wyt 4 nyt.
e b like AY show.
odawyz I for tink say na big boy cult meeting
cheesy
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Which sttupiid rally is that, Okoroawusa and Buhari will die a painful death, two uzelezz cargos

1 Like

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by Adigizia: 12:00am On Jul 03, 2018
orjisblog:

More photos below....

Dress Code, WHITE... Please gentlemen refer back to your Bible... Are these men not Anti-Christ?
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by Wahala90: 12:03am On Jul 03, 2018
I never take an Igbo man serious because I always remember Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by Charly68: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Let these killers be deceiving themselves there..they would waste their money like GEJ ..we are waiting for una
Re: South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos by jibs4lv(m): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Mylove55:
if you can just answer one question, I will vote for him.

Let me clear my throat .

How did thief atiku make his money?
To the extent of having financial war chest to win federal government.
You have answer in your question already grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.