Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers (422 Views)

Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) / A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers by Okpadi: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2018

“My friend that was counting money in his car was kidnapped by sars officers along with his wife and 8 month child. They were driven into a bush in Imota ikorodu, where they were threatened till he paid 30k to regain their freedom”.

Ruggedman allegedy accuses sars of kidanpping his friend in his car because he was counting money alongside his wife and 8 month old child

https://okpadi.ng/my-friend-was-kidnapped-for-counting-money-in-his-car-by-sars-officers-along-his-wife-8-month-old-child/
Re: My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers by Eco99(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers by Eco99(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2018

Emmmm

Simple instruction you cannot obey

"Pls confirm your withdrawals before leaving the counter" you will not listen...

Mean the black man is a very interesting human

He calls he fellow black nigga
But is offended wen a white man calls him the same name

His hair naturally dreads and turns gold lik colour but he tags anybody wo decides to keep this natural look criminal...

Antelopes...

#Eco99#
Re: My Friend Was Kidnapped For Counting Money In His Car By Sars Officers by Eco99(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Best Thick Ass Strip Twerk, You Will Love It / Teni Graduates From University Of Georgia (watch Video) / What Is The Website Of ...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.