Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Politics And Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Politics And Football (322 Views)

VFL And Football Trading Tutorials. (consistent Winnings) / Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / Whatsapp Betting Group: Sure Daily Bet Tips And Football Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics And Football by Flango: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
For those of us who don't yet have the means to travel around the world, we rely only on the media for happenings globally.

The message we got from the western media prior to the world cup was that Russia isn't fit enough to host the competition. With messages of racism, intolerance, politics etc. preached to us on a daily basis.

With the way this world cup is going so far with so much fun, and the fans enjoying themselves, I wonder how the west are feeling right now.

I can't wait for 2026 so I can make comparisons.

Moral is: Stop believing you own the world, and that others are not capable of doing great things.

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Manchester United Sign Lee Grant From Stoke City (Details) / Abdullahi: Super Eagles Must Qualify AFCON 2019 / 2018/2019 Club Side Home Jerseys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.