Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa (582 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home / ₦38,000 Per Night Guest House With 77 Lions In South Africa(Photos) / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa by MRoss: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello House,
I need help to get phones from Nigeria to South Africa without any form of hassles here in South Africa. Their phones are too expensive here. Actually getting it to South Africa is not the issue but delivery to the final recipient in Cape Town is my challenge. If someone has used a service that delivered items without any problem please feel free to share with me. God bless you all.
Re: Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Are you ready to pay
Re: Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 03, 2018
If you make the money there, why not spend it there It is a given that such gadgets are expensive in some countries. Pls ship ONLY phones o. wink Good luck!
Re: Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa by MRoss: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2018
I just moved here. I made the money in Naija and the money is in Naija. I ve tried everything possible to convert the money to Rand so I could get the phone here but no luck. I got a job here and I need a phone. My phone is faulty ( the home button stopped working).
Yeah I’m shipping only phone. Nothing else.
Re: Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa by MRoss: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
emwyy:
Are you ready to pay
How much will it cost to ship a phone ??
Re: Please Help! I Need Help To Ship Items In South Africa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
MRoss:
How much will it cost to ship a phone ??

Just 10k

(1) (Reply)

See Lagos State Govt Response To:lagos-badagry Expressway Collapses! / CCTV Footage Of How Leicester City Owner's Helicopter Lost Control And Crashed / Photo Of Contractors Working On A Road With Bags Of Cement In Imo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.