Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking (18974 Views)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Zamfara Killings: Miyetti Allah Profers Solutions / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs’ Sacking-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by adadike(f): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2018
donmalcolm21:
Go and reply asap. #mail. I need to forward it today.
why not check your inbox
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by webizone(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2018
stevedre:
Protecting their brothers in crime. Tribalism is a curse and it is causing more harm than good, things like state of origin should be eradicated if there is going to be any hope of a unified Nigeria.

How can a Tunde be born in Abia, grows up there and speaks Igbo, not forgetting his imput and contribution in community development all because he feels at home there but he will never be stand a chance to contest for local government chairmanship because of his name is Tunde. The people would rather vote for a dull inefficient Uche than Tunde all because of his so called state of Origin. Lagos remains the only State I know of with councillors and reps. that are not Yoruba, I stand to be corrected though if there are other States with such a worthy scenario.
With time, oga, with time, we will get there but before then
1. Remove Buhari and APC
2. Elect credible leaders
3. Restructure the country
4. Sensitize the masses and make policies that enables merit.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Uceey17(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2018
fool at 60
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by stevedre: 11:53am On Jul 03, 2018
webizone:
With time, oga, with time, we will get there but before then
1. Remove Buhari and APC
2. Elect credible leaders
3. Restructure the country
4. Sensitize the masses and make policies that enables merit.

Nothing much I can do for now since I am not based in Nigeria. Wish I am eligible to vote from outside the shores of Nigeria which is also something to emulate from other countries.
For now all I can do is type/make calls like a man on exile but trust me, I do my best to educate Nigerians when ever I can to look beyond political parties and tribal differences.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Ayomivic(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
List of the Enemies of this Country (Nigeria)

1 President Buhari and his unknow cabal

2 Al The idiot politician supporting Buhari second term who see the killing in this country as nothing because of their selfish intrest and because of fear of what Buhari will do to them

3 All wicked Service Chiefs in Buhari Adminisstration for fail to perform their main duty of protecting life and properties of Nigerian.s

4. Any Governors that give grazing land to healdsmen

6 All Meyitty Allah states Chairmen for being the commander of these killers

List of The Nigerians That Need to Cover Their Face for Shame.

1 All part President and vice President that keep mute to these killings.

2 All Cowards past Service Cheif that keep mute to these killings

3 Present National Assenbly and house of Reps Member. You are all useeless expecially those that are from state where these killings were been carry out

4 All the so call Nigeria Elite. the professors etc

5 the Governors that keep mute to these killings

6 All the traditional leaders expecially those in the affected states

7 all the religions leader of the two popular religions (Christianity and Islam) that keep silent to these evil that is going on in this country.

I have d6ne my part what about you? Yes, you that is veiwing this
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by themanderon: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
These are the real enemies of peace in this country. Ipob where only stating the obvious. Seems like these APC guys have the whole nation under a spell as people can not see that there is an agenda unfolding before us.
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by Dex4(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
He said the ECOWAS “free trade protocol guarantees free movement,” adding that herdsmen do not recognise international boundaries which he described as “colonial creations.”

How can a learned person say this? You don't recognize international borders?

The whole world keep their cows in ranches, the fulanis have to do same....whats their problem?
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by HomeOfMe(f): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Throwback:
These Fulani herdsmen terrorists and anarchists are not Nigerians.

They are wanderers who strayed into Nigeria and should all be rounded up and deported so that we can have some peace and sanity in the country. While those the regime of Buhari has claimed to be Libyans with weapons yet have not been arrested so far, should be fired on wherever they are sighted.

It is not a must to eat meat, and any state that wants peace should start setting up ranches with cattle operated by the state, while also encouraging private ranches that must prohibit the patronage by these over-pampered foreigners.

We must not tolerate this nuisance. Make Nigeria uncomfortable for them and see as they return to whence they came from.

After Buhari, it will be hard for a Fulani man to ever rule a united Nigeria again. All that needs to be done to thwart that campaign is to revisit the bigotry and deliberate irresponsibility of the Buhari regime especially in matters where his kin are a concerned party.
They chased those parasu away from Senegal and one or two other west african countries. Why do they find Nigeria a safe haven? Oh I guess;apart from our borders being very porous,they have their brothers scatteu around the north..
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by edibobo: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
They are working hand in hand to kill innocent Christians. Also supplying them riffles and ammunitions
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by InvertedHammer: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
princeSammyz:
Such an audacity! Only God know in whose name this people speak and operate. They want everything on their own terms, and are very ready to shed blood if otherwise. Sometimes I do not blame IPOB and restructuring agitations because some of these northerners think Nigeria is theirs and theirs alone. God help this country
/
Blame the idiotzs that stay home and be slaughtered.

They have read and heard Miyetti Allah's position.

Yet they see Fulsni folks patrolling their cities and keep calm. Then the inevitable happens.

Miyetti Allah have by their utterances declared war on the Middle belt but people of that region chose to play the ostrich. Oh well...

/
Re: Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking by toye440: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Anyone thinking what am thinking.......hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salam Ayodeji Wanted By Police For Threatening Traditionalists In Kwara / Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death / Burial Of Two Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.