Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki (44784 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Beautiful Corper Rocks Her Khaki With Camouflage Top – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Brains1990(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
How the fuvk is this a news? If u guys don't have anything reasonable to post for us, pls back off.
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by boyfwend(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
this one that looks like.. ;Dthis one that looks like..
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by linkszelda: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
If you call her beautiful then where will you categorize this one
Bustful

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by wilcox(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2018
Where are our morals, anything that shows her backside suddenly becomes a slay Queen but to me the real slay queens are does that know that they are beautiful but refuse to show up.
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by rahl12(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Ajeigbehot: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Na wa o! Problems for boiz to solve shocked
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by 400billionman: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Mad MOD
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by CDCEO001: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
There are lot of space in Beautiful to accommodate all the beauties.
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by janejive(f): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
Hot
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by UEDIBO: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by wink2015(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
This word "SLAY" is becoming a Nigerian pidgin english.

It is now being used every now and then.

But have they ever realised what slay means in the bible.

slay means "to kill "

Now every fair, light skinned or dark complexion girl want to be described with the word "SLAY QUEEN"

Okay O! Make una dey SLAY SLAY!

Slay here, Slay there
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by phone5: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
I luv d breast size of dat girl
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Midedaramola(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmm. Ori e pe! Wa taa! Nice one, u go sell...
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
these hoes got no regard for that uniform. in my time, it was against the rule to mend the NYSC uniform this way.
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2018
when she got no face, all she got is axx, dont blame her.
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by sleemomymy: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] let's dance!!!!

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Kenneth10110(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
We can categorize this one with #Jaaaaaaaaaaapaaa

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Gbajumon: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:

Amoebic!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by bid4rich(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
This is what they know how to do. She will not do beautiful thing with her brain than to be causing undue attention on the internet and after all the noise, she will be crying no job. Why wont Buhari say "our youths are lazy".
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by tfelicityk(m): 10:25am On Jul 03, 2018
I don't see any Corps member here. That is not call Corps member uniform.... In fact, the zonal Coordinator needs to be query self...
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by davillian(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:
Breastifull grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by obynorecz: 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Praizeupdates:
What do think about this beautiful corper rocking Super eagle Jersey with Nysc khaki.

You like?

Gist from praize news

Hmmm
News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-corper-rock-super-eagle-jersey-with-nysc-khaki/

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by CirocBoi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=69033635]

Anita is a good girl i knw her personally and she didn't bleach
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by Orima55: 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
She wants to prove that she is proudly a Nigerian. Kudos to a pretty angel
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by ArinzeRaph: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
hate short girls
Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by proudevil: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
somadinho10:

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by valgenuine(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is this not an abuse of that Khaki as its purposes are not even related to how oddly fashioned it looks

Rocking it with a Nigerian Jersey is cool. But make dem dey let these Khaki dey touch foot ankle length biko.

Praizeupdates:
What do think about this beautiful corper rocking Super eagle Jersey with Nysc khaki.

You like?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-corper-rock-super-eagle-jersey-with-nysc-khaki/

Re: Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki by valgenuine(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
That one is just a yellow pomade.

This is beauty on Melanin. wink

somadinho10:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Training Camp Punishment / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) / CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.