Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) (25754 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Aliyah, His Daughter (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by kidap: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo  strike a pose with NIgerian senator, Dino Melaye in Atlanta.

The actor to share the photo he took with Democratic evangelist, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dino Melaye.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-bolanle-ninalowo-strike-a-pose-with-senator-dino-melaye/

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Yomzzyblog: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Dino the bad � sinator. grin He don use kogi people money buy clothes.

I'm still waiting for the release of his latest song. grin

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by marc55: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
My brother this is not news.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by mustmust(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2018
dino that was sick ... oh he has started striking pose .. continue striking posess

6 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Frank3n2(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by junior24(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Cool guys
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Folashade2016(f): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2018
The senator cum musician wants to join acting to his prowess. I love the Dino tho.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Bantino(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2018
The swaggalicious Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by feodan: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
LWS
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Desdola(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Guy man senator
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by chriseal: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood Actor, Bolanle Ninalowo  strike a pose with NIgerian senator, Dino Melaye in Atlanta.

The actor to share the photo he took with Democratic evangelist, Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dino Melaye.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actor-bolanle-ninalowo-strike-a-pose-with-senator-dino-melaye/

Nice
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
kidap:

ninalowo I'm in love with the name..Mehn...My next baby must carry that name..
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
Cool
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by TPAND(f): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Dino the bad � sinator. grin He don use kogi people money buy clothes.

I'm still waiting for the release of his latest song. grin
Sense is very far away from you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2018
kidap:

Clear that Dino wealth are ill-gotten. Just look at how he dresses. Grow up man! Wearing tattered clothes at your age is not decent.

1 Like

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2018
marc55:
undecided My brother this is not news.
accepting it as fun.
News will only tell you how many people die under buhari.
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Dino Melaye chairman of rugged guys
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2018
That's an achievement.

Carry on bros
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by jerryunit48: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Omo see swags
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by kollinpowel(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2018
I think Seun a d the Nairaland group should let us understand what a forum means,i believe it should be a place for learning not Instagram and a page for unnecessary things.

2 Likes

Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Seanpizzy10: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2018
K
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Gpik79: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2018
LG V20 for Sale 70k
(Just 5 Pieces Available)
The Phones are As neat as New with no scratch or dents.
4GB RAM 64GB ROM
Dual Back Camera 16+8MP
Fingerprint Scanner
Price: 70k
Call: o8129322593

Get Receipt and Warranty
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by dammyluv911(f): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Gurtty2:
Get this quality Spy Recording Pen, This Recording Pen can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Pen is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Pen to secretly monitor people. Price is #12.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
Hummmmm
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Patosky4U: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2018
This dino of a guy shall....a typical example of..............
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2018
nice pose,Dino dey wear better cloths sha
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:56am On Jul 03, 2018
MALARIA MELAYE!
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by perdollar(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
ds one DT can't act more than neymar
Re: Bolanle Ninalowo And Senator Dino Melaye Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
so...these are the mules statesmen use to launder our money....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Dazzles In New Photos / Helen Paul Cute In New Make-up Enhanced Photos / Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.