Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time - Sports (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time (53924 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) / World Cup: Croatia Vs Denmark - 1 - 1 (3 - 2 Penalties) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Maxcollins042(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Back home, this is the kind of hostility waiting to greet Sanchez.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by nonix22(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
daannyy:

Where is rosyl ooo come and kiss me ooo
I whole heartedly wished the Colombians won this match. See defence, speed, and confidence on sleek.
If Naija meet those boys Eh, go show us shege
Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by EMERITUS85(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Who's "Arguaro"? sad
son of kun

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by nonix22(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
I whole heartedly wished the Colombians won this match. See defence, speed, and confidence on sleek.
If Naija meet those boys Eh, THEY go show us shege

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Andrez123(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Glycolysis:

cheesy cheesy cheesy....you're on point .
All the English social media will not allow us to rest again wink
I'm not worried anyway,they should celebrate the progress of their team when the moment still last ,because very soon,in the semi final,the likest,they will weep the way we had wept (Nigerians) & moved on with life.... cheesy

Big congrat to them,anyway ... wink
Yeah that's right grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Bamz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
WORDWORLD:

I want Belgium or Crotia to win. Abeg make cup rotate go New place jare.

Let's just say whoever wins between Brazil and Belgium will win the WC. Take sentiments away here. Lol. I thought it was embarrassing that Belgium had to toil against Japan. You can't play with Brazil that way.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by daannyy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
nonix22:

I can't even come and kill myself for football..am just having fun with the wc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
phase1:
Teams facing england have been too weak for them. How I wish they faced Japan or Uruguay in the round of 16. They've not gotten a worthy opponent.

It's a pity they'll have an easy ride to the semis as even sweden are not good enough too.

Ehn Sweden?! Ah! England is in TROUBLE o. Na Swedish team you dey call weak? Hmmm...dem go panel beat England ehn England go think say Na Amala and Gbegiri and Ewedu dem chop. grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Andrez123(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Well done England! They showed good mental strength in winning a penalty shootout in the world cup for the first time ever, they have to be very wary of Sweden in the quarterfinals whom they have never beaten at the world cup before.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by daannyy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
ROSYL:

Hugs you tightly, closes eyes and kisses you so harrrrrs, swallows your tongue.
wawuuuu...so u can kiss like this....Buh dnt forget to return my tongue *u swallowed my tongue*

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Bamz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
nonix22:

All the teams on this side of the WC are just not exciting enough for me. I thought Spain was going to qualify and Croatia was going to be swashbuckling.

We are in for a borefest with teams like England, Sweden, Croatia and Russia.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bamz:

Let's just say whoever wins between Brazil and Belgium will win the WC. Take sentiments away here. Lol. I thought it was embarrassing that Belgium had to toil against Japan. You can't play with Brazil that way.

Japan no be moi-moi nah. Those samurain-nijas but kukuru-bilisi no be joke. Hence, made steam come out of Belgium's fart eye- POOH-POOH and sweat too. I know Brazil gat loyal fans even after being panel beated 7 -1 in the last world cup. Fans still dey hail Brazil, Brazil is so much loved when it come to soccer and samba de bum-bum dance.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by andrew444(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
newbie2018:

no contest abeg.

I see an England France semis but England won't make the finals

And you think France will win Uruguay ?

I don't think you are watching this World Cup

With the nonsense France played against a weak Argentina side ?

U think say Diego godin na rojo and co abi

Make we dey see

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by P0intBlank(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
BrutusOj:
Enough of the use of this over hyped on England, they have not played too poor as you guys sound here. Something is telling me that those of you insulting England since are all Messi and Iniesta fans and not happy the over hyped England are on their way to finals already
Don't mind them. This England team is decent. They were the better team. This match didn't deserve to go to extra time. Colombia improved in Extra time

7 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Magjoel(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
my england won cheesy

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Blessinq1(f): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
fecta:

Aunty no call my name oooo grin, Since wey HBP want kill me for here.
Lwkm..zero chill grin
Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
daannyy:

wawuuuu...so u can kiss like this....Buh dnt forget to return my tongue *u swallowed my tongue*

Hahahahahaha you are crazy!
Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Magjoel(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
phase1:
Teams facing england have been too weak for them. How I wish they faced Japan or Uruguay in the round of 16. They've not gotten a worthy opponent.

It's a pity they'll have an easy ride to the semis as even sweden are not good enough too.
u call Colombia and Belgium weak? SMH

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by God2man(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Encounter the best tactically sound game ever. Very hard game with a lot of tension. The Colombians are physically strong, they played hard. It was tough for the Premiere leaguers. The English team had no choice but to cool down or else they would be defeated.

The penalty was somehow controversial in the second half of the game but the pushing of kane was too much to be overlooked by the referee, serious arguments ensued between the referee and the Colombians team, the referee refused to go to the VAR to watch the replay. Eventually the penalty was well taken by the worthy captain, Harry kane.

Last minute effort by the Colombians earned them the equalizer. It was heart breaking for England.

Extra time opportunities were not taken by both team. Fatigue has taken hold of all the players so new players were brought in to replace the injured ones.

Penalty! Penalties! Penalties!

All the players were brilliant but two Colombians were not lucky enough to secure the victory that was snatched away by the English team.

Both team played very well but the Colombians have to say Goodbye to Russia 2018.

A big congratulations to the English team.

I believe they will be in semi finals but they have to be watchful of the Swedish strikers.

4 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Ashley86400: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
nowpresence:

I love handsome men.
German and English coach are the most handsome so far in this tournament
Apparently, you didn't see the Moroccan coach Herve Renard . .probably because they were only around for a short while. .but he got the entire twitter and instagram talking.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by enemmo(f): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sky sports presenters have been grinning from ear to ear.

Ehmm Aren't they supposed to be neutral?

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
England will not escape quarter finals. Mark my words!
Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by daannyy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
ROSYL:

Hahahahahaha you are crazy!
Lmao....Dnt mind me
Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by igwefivestar(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Any place pep is they win world cup. Last time I check pep is in England. So is their turn now. Up Rashford grin angry angry

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Glycolysis:
With bitterness in my heart ;
Congrat England !

Meet you in the quarter final again Sweden !!
england is already in d semi finals ,no need ,them fit take bronze this year,they deliberately lost to Belgium so as to avoid Brazil,this soughtgate is a wise man I swear,with this set of average players. he got to d last four,FIFA must b probed,d referee was very biased ,Colombia plaid against 12 players what a pitty I felt for them sha

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by AbujaBlue: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
The secret weapon?

Congrats England.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fun fact: Yerry mina has scored more goals than a certain GOAT wink

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
VivaDeAngelo:
England will not escape quarter finals. Mark my words!
oga rest, is it not d Sweden I watched today ,crap

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by osazsky(m): 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
olametrix:
Play brasil to final and nak 100k single game tanke later or
how much will I stake with

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by martinosi: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
P0intBlank:

Don't mind them. This England team is decent. They were the better team. This match didn't deserve to go to extra time. Colombia improved in Extra time

Brazil is just laughing at all these teams.....they know they are going home with the world cup....its theirs to loose....

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by KingBaba1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
newbie2018:
England to the semis.... Sweden is a leg over
its easier said than done, but I wish england will get to the finals

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time by Litmus: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Them done start. I'm off TV and on Radio; radio host interviewing reporter, reporter stating, 'Columbians ran around, knuckle dragging like twilight creatures, but our boys stood strong, unphased, heads held high like conquering English men.'

Nah, didn't say that, bet they were thinking it though. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja Was Shutdown To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland / Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) / Deep Life Lesson From Messi's World Cup Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.