Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi (910 Views)

Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Projects: Amaechi Deserves Our Heartfelt Sympathy – By Simeon Nwakaudu / Wike Is Commissioning My Projects-amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by Vitalnews9ja: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Former Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi has said that some projects being commissioned by his successor, Nyesom Wike were projects already completed during his administration.

Amaechi stated this during a reception organized in his honor by the Chiefs and people of Ishimbam General Assembly at Elele in Ikwerre Local Government Area of the State.

He said Governor Wike was taking credits for his administration’s achievements because he (Amaechi) did not place priority in commissioning projects.

Amaechi, who is now the Minister of Transportation, also criticised Governor Wike over his weak stewardship on infrastructure and human capital development in Ikwerre land since he became Governor in 2015.

Read morehttp://www.vitalnews.com.ng/2018/07/wike-commissioning-my-projects-amaechi.html?m=1

Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by leofab(f): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Lizard of Ubima.
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by TheTrueSeeker: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Amaechi should name those projects, their contractors, amount already paid and project timelines (Completion dates) so Rivers people will know who is telling the truth or hide his face in shame and remain silent forever...!!!!
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wike's unending commissioning of projects is creating envy, shock and awe in Amechi's camp.
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by yarimo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
May God bless AMEACHI the lion of Niger delta, for laying solid foundation in rivers state as governor
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by SLAPMUMU: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
yarimo:
May God bless AMEACHI the lion of Niger delta, for laying solid foundation in rivers state as governor

grin
And may GOD bless Jonathan the best nigerian president for laying solid and liquid foundation on which Muhammadu buhari,aka (the destroyer )
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
SLAPMUMU:

And may GOD bless Jonathan the best nigerian president for laying solid and liquid foundation on which Muhammadu buhari,aka the (the destroyer has destroyed)
so laying of corruption and undemocratic government is an achievements to you and your role model GOODLUCK jonathan the number 1 dullard of otuoke land abi? grin
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by SLAPMUMU: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
yarimo:
so laying of corruption and undemocratic government is an achievements to you and your role model GOODLUCK jonathan the number 1 dullard of otuoke land abi? grin

So looting of Rivers state funds, which was used to sponsor the greatest dullard in the history of mankind is now an achievement?

haba dawana yarimo.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by anibi9674: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
not far far from the truth.
Re: Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi by Burukpe: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
May God forgive your madness of heart.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Lord Have Mercy: Thunder Strike Kills Three In Ogun. SEE PHOTOS / APC Victory In Ekiti Will Be Replicated In South-east In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.