Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest (23642 Views)

Students Who Killed Our Sacred Python Are In Grave Danger – Owerri Chief Priest / Oni Was A Chief Priest / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nbote(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lol... Wen Ogun comes for U, Police no go save U... Find Jesus instead
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by goldenval(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin This one strong oo... Police won't help you.. just leave the country like your brother did.

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Folashade2016(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is hilarious. Police self won't want to stand in the way of ogun

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Folashade2016:
This is hilarious.
Police self won't want to stand in the way of ogun

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by abc115: 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by ashjay001(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
killuminati:
grin

Baba dey enjoy better bribe bucks for Law business, una wan come poor sand sand for him garri..

Never! cry

How much lawyer wan make, compared to Ogun chief priest? In this age, wey, everyone dey find supernatural solutions to their probs?
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by obowunmi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
He has to join them ooo

Whats wrong with Ogun?
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by obowunmi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
ashjay001:

How much lawyer wan make, compared to Ogun chief priest? In this age, wey, everyone dey find supernatural solutions to their probs?

I'm telling you. He will make loads of cash.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by akpanbaba: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Imagine the lawyer reciting
According to section 5 subsection 3 of-------'only to remember that he is not in the court but a chief priest of Ogun.I pity him sha
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
ybalogs:
The problems of Nigeria started with confusion in English speaking..

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira.

You see where our problem started?
Dry
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mr man go and claim your inheritance.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by HoodBillionaire: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
nawa o
a whole lawyer

end times
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Sunymoore(m): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Now this is funny
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by goodjob7: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
consulting police will not be enough, so far u are a Christian and unwavering Christian indeed as u claimed.To tackle this kind of issue before u,as I see it as spiritual warfare that demand spiritual weapon which u need to overcome them in such a manner that they will be the one pleading to u that they are not interested in u anymore. Kindly get the support of real men of God that will join hands together with u in real prayer. Looking for physical weapons as that of police and charging them to court to fight them may not be enough for u.They can allow the worse to happen to u if they see u are not ready for their offer.Remember u generated from that family and their footprint is still in u,but now u have renounced their faith and claimed to be a Christian, be a real one in prayer with the support of others in Christ to overcome them. My prayer for u is that God will deliver u,so far u are not interested in the position,heaven shall back u up.You will prevail over them!
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=Abbey2sam post=69043274]Is it the same Ogun that their saying will kill people [/�]
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by walosky(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
All thes confused Afonja pple sef

Mtcheeew....second base jare!!
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Troublemaker007(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bihint:
Get this quality Spy Recording Pen.This Recording Pen can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Pen is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Pen to secretly monitor people. Price is #12.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

Seriously don’t you get tired? We know the use of your pen and when we need it, we will contact you.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 give this man 20 years ban. I am tired of his abnormal behavior and it’s causing me headache.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by promisious: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na was oo ..
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by MichaelBlake40: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
A Christian worshiping God running to the courts to help him from worshiping another god.
Talk about irony.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by GrammarCheck: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
pyyxxaro:
So he doesn't have leg to run outta naija

E eye go clear soon embarassed

Bros. Na Canada asylum levels. This one na just story to back up evidence tinz

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Buffalo2(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Is it the same Ogun that their saying will kill people
Eh nah grin
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
this lawyer is a big liar, I hope he's granted asylum. if you know you know.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by casualobserver1: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
elyna:
this lawyer is a big liar, I hope he's granted asylum. if you know you know.

Don't expose him na.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
casualobserver1:

Don't expose him na.
lol, he should stopping accusing those innocent village people.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by casualobserver1: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
elyna:
lol, he should stopping accusing those innocent village people.

But he is paying them. So why spoil the runs?
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by carrlyleone: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
ybalogs:

Thank you Sir, you made my day with laughter.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
casualobserver1:

fine, I take it all back, the village people are seriously after his life, I hope the police deals with the threat accordingly. grin
casualobserver1:

fine, I take it all back, the village people are seriously after his life, I hope the police deals with the threat accordingly.
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Olu317(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
ybalogs:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by nellyelitz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Is it the same Ogun that their saying will kill people
HAHAHAHAHA STAY DIA NA LOL
Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by casualobserver1: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
elyna:
fine, I take it all back, the village people are seriously after his life, I hope the police deals with the threat accordingly. grin fine, I take it all back, the village people are seriously after his life, I hope the police deals with the threat accordingly.

So do we all. Your own runs will also click. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Tunde Omobobami Begs Police To Stop Him From Being Ogun Chief Priest by Eagleword14(f): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
He cannot serve two masters at a time....Jesus saves

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Ogori And Magongo In Kogi State / Nigeria's National Anthem In Igbo Language / "We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.