Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? (3046 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Goldenbaby:
Please Fam..I am in trouble ooooo, I am not used to phone lock pattern but I decided to try it on my note 5.. But the worst of it is that I have forgotten my lock pattern oooo, I dont know what to do again.. I have tried and tried now is shwoing if I enter a wrong pattern 3times that my phone will be wiped ooooo. Please make una help me.. This is my 1st time of using infinix phone.. I could have unlock with my gmail but I switched the phone off, trying to switch it on again but is showing I must put the pattern before it will be able to switch on
take it to Carl care, they will do it free of charge
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Goldenbaby(f): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
take it to Carl care, they will do it free of charge
I dont know where carl care is here, even the place i bought it (slot).. the engineer is askinh for 3k
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Goldenbaby:
I dont know where carl care is here, even the place i bought it (slot).. the engineer is askinh for 3k
where is your location ?
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Goldenbaby(f): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
where is your location ?
Asaba

1 Like

Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Goldenbaby:
Asaba
ok Carl care Asaba office is at Nigeria 167 Nnebisi Rd, opp. Customary Court, Asaba,
call this number for enquires +2348063523708
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2018
Goldenbaby:
how will I format it please? I called the engineer at slot he said he will flash it with 3k if my phone is back up with my gmail account but he will collect 7k if otherwise..

I wnt to know the meaning of the phone been wiped if I enter the pattern wrongly again

Sebi you know blackberry wipe..

Format.. Hard reset.. Erase.. Delete everything..

.. Switch off the phone.

Press the power button and volume up or volume down..

It will take you to recovery mode..

Use your volume button to navigate..

You will see format.. Press power button to select it..

Viola
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Abuheekmat:

.. Switch off the phone. Let her take it to Carl care where it will be done free

Viola
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Ayebaeapretai post=69210426][/quote]??
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Anyone who's ready to swap note 5. Will add 20k plus my golden beauty note 3 pro
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Abuheekmat:
Anyone who's ready to swap note 5. Will add 20k plus my golden beauty note 3 pro
shocked shocked swap for what na
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
shocked shocked swap for what na

I like the design..
You wan swap ba?
Swap na.. Ehn
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by samodan(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
I see, you would love the Note 5 thou. Awesome phone for it's price.

He he he
Love is a strong word.
I'm a Samsung user for now sha
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
samodan:

He he he
Love is a strong word.
I'm a Samsung user for now sha
waiting on you. wink
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by samodan(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
waiting on you. wink

Far be it from me grin
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
samodan:

Far be it from me grin
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Goldenbaby:

Thanks so much dear.. I appreciate, because i was surprised when I saw snapdragon on my LG k7 (and the phone is a mess without enough storage)

I went to slot yesterday for the Note 5 preorder, and I am glad I did...
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Goldenbaby(f): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ayebaeapretai:
ok Carl care Asaba office is at Nigeria 167 Nnebisi Rd, opp. Customary Court, Asaba,
call this number for enquires +2348063523708

Thanks sweetie, I later unlocked it by myself, so happy look, that's what am using now to type
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Goldenbaby(f): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abuheekmat:

.. Switch off the phone.

Viola

Done that ooooo, thank God this people got slot no chop my hard earned 3k �����������. I unlocked by myself oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by flyingdagger(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Goldenbaby:

Done that ooooo, thank God this people got slot no chop my hard earned 3k �����������. I unlocked by myself oooo
lucky you.
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Goldenbaby(f): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2018
flyingdagger:
lucky you.
Thanks dear grin grin
Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2018
Infinix Hot 6 pro for sale.
Quantity: 2 pieces
Condition: Brand new with all accessories intact.
Reason for sale: Surplus to requirement.
Price: 45k Negotiable
WhatsApp: 08062570736

Re: Why Wont You Choose The Infinix Note 5 ? by iammolahs(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2018
Goldenbaby:

Thanks so much dear.. I appreciate, because i was surprised when I saw snapdragon on my LG k7 (and the phone is a mess without enough storage)

I went to slot yesterday for the Note 5 preorder, and I am glad I did...
Lg k7 is a nice phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 - Someone Should Just Go Home!!! (video) / The Current Cheapest Phone That Worked With Glo 4G LTE / How To Spot A Fake Samsung Galaxy S8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.