Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality (5986 Views)

Safiya Yusuf: I Was Stoned, Battled Depression When My Nude Video Was Leaked / Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by MusicAndTrends: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian Artiste ipCraft who has been receiving media attention recently because of his Aje My Love Song, got more attention when he released the video which was widely criticised by some fans mostly here on Nairaland because of not so expensive wears he wore in the video grin. has revealed why his Video was of low quality and less than expected.

read his post below;

Hello Fans,

i have noticed some criticisms of my Aje (My Love) Video on various blog platforms especially Nairaland and want to clarify you guys on why the Video Was of low quality and less then you guys Expected of me.

My Aje Song is a Cover of Davido's Aje which i did for the competition ran few months ago and instead of me doing the short video and Freestyle like others did, i did it like a full song and shot the Video in the Studio. It was actually a cover.

That isn't a Single yet, my official Single is still in the Kitchen being cooked, ya'll will be impressed with what i have to offer when i unleash it in my next single and Video.

Working on getting an Artiste Manager to make arrangements for the Single.

Stay Tuned for what i have in store to offer.

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5V0CeZ_IuQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by vizkiz: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Mtchewwww... Abegi

Go and work harder on a better sound instead of that pirated piece of shìt. You copy DMW beats and Song title.

Tell me bro, how many people got successful in music with this path you are taking? undecided
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
This guy should go and sleep Abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by 3millionia: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
God bless your hustle bro. More bless cool

For mixtape promotions online/alaba buzz me on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by LZAA: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
MusicAndTrends:
Nigerian Artiste ipCraft who has been receiving media attention recently because of his Aje My Love Song, got more attention when he released the video which was widely criticised by some fans mostly here on Nairaland because of not so expensive wears he wore in the video grin. has revealed why his Video was of low quality and less than expected.

read his post below;

Hello Fans,

i have noticed some criticisms of my Aje (My Love) Video on various blog platforms especially Nairaland and want to clarify you guys on why the Video Was of low quality and less then you guys Expected of me.

My Aje Song is a Cover of Davido's Aje which i did for the competition ran few months ago and instead of me doing the short video and Freestyle like others did, i did it like a full song and shot the Video in the Studio. It was actually a cover.

That isn't a Single yet, my official Single is still in the Kitchen being cooked, ya'll will be impressed with what i have to offer when i unleash it in my next single and Video.

Working on getting an Artiste Manager to make arrangements for the Single.

Stay Tuned for what i have in store to offer.

Watch The Video Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5V0CeZ_IuQ

I dont recall asking of the song let alone the video quality undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by pafo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
vizkiz:
Mtchewwww... Abegi

Go and work harder on a better sound instead of that pirated piece of shìt. You copy DMW beats and Song title.

Tell me bro, how many people got successful in music with this path you are taking? undecided

The dude just mentioned it was a cover.

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by AdHour(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by AdHour(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ok, we will run for COVER then.
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by DesireBenjamin: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
[b][/b]especially on Nairaland.... smh, everybody don know Nairaland and criticism
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by TonyBankz(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sucess follow u.
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by 12345baba(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by Giddymoney(m): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who be ipcraft again na?

3 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by flot3: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
He always make front page. He is probably related to one of those mods willing to give his career a lift in return for a token.
LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by Ellixlimswag(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
no b babyfresh produce beat na fresh
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
vizkiz:
Mtchewwww... Abegi

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by MrLouisVanGaal1: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
This dude clearly has a mod as a relation or he has Seun's nude pictures either way, if you are not bringing something tasty to the table as an up and coming artist, then you are a joke. See his instagram page. How much for photoshoot? Graphics designs?

2 Likes

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by kaen1317: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
I know it's money. You only went for the one u can afford
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by danielblessing(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
don't worry.. you go blow but next time quality matters. Have you seen Falz's cover of this is.....
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by KingyKing: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Seun what's all this nonsense now?
The Ops account was created roughly a month ago, and all his topics are about an upcoming artist, and almost all his topics about this artist has hit front page.
Is this how nairaland is run now?
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by stefanweeks: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who cares?

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by fagbemiakintayo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let me reshoot the video for you free 08078888509
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by Lazboy: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
I like this cover than the actual song...well done bro..you'll get there by God's grace
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by xumman65: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
ONLINE PAYMENT INTEGRATION

Without promotions, something terrible happens: NOTHING!

Online advertising and marketing campaigns are crucial to organizations that require effective promotional mix

The rate of your business success is directly proportional to your promotions,

We take your business/brand value to a whole new level with massive promotions on following platforms

• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Onsite and Offsite SEO Implementation
• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Blogs Contents Research, Management and Syndication
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
• PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by Hisduchess(f): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
Who be ipcraft again na?
same question that am asking sef grin
Re: Ipcraft Reveals Why His "Aje My Love" Music Video Was Of Low Quality by obim89: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful New Pictures Of Lyta And His Mum / Is It True That Carol Ekanem Has A Child For Stephaine Okereke's Ex-husband / Nicki Minaj Unfollows Fan For Sharing A Throwback Photo Of Her Before Plastic Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.