Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? (593 Views)

Reno Omokri: Dangote Was 25th Richest Person On Earth, Why He Dropped To 117th / How Lucrative Is Digital Marketing? / See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by resqdigital: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2018
There's been a lot of excitement around digital marketing recently. Hence, the question: what is digital marketing? This article aims to educate you on the major aspects of digital marketing just to enable you pick the right choice.

So let's start, what is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is the promotion of products and services, online, with the use of electronic devices. The scope of electronic devices includes but is not limited to smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops. Let’s focus on the seven major areas of digital marketing. They are stated below in alphabetical order.

1. Affiliate marketing
2. Content marketing
3. Email marketing
4. Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
5. Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
6. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
7. Social Media Marketing (SMM)

1. Pay-per-click advertising (PPC):- Pay-per-click advertising is also known as online advertising or paid search. It is the exposure of internet consumers to promotional ads. These ads usually appear at strategic places where the consumer is guaranteed to see them – such as the top or side of search engine results pages (SERPs).

Don't end the journey here, read the complete article from our website: www.res-qdigital.com/2018/06/what-is-digital-marketing/

Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Bublens: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2022
Hi, how do I add an age verification button to my website? I have an online shop with the ability to sell tobacco products. I sell cigars. Does it have to be required?
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Bublens: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2022
Any advice on marketing would be very welcome, as I've only recently started my own website, although I've had a physical business for quite some time, but somehow I hesitated to start selling online as well.
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Kvarzesi: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2022
Of course, such a check is necessary. 18% of children in the U.S.A. have access to the Internet and websites for adults. But you don't need to add a button to the site. It's better to use pop-ups. I have recently found a new service that allows you to create pop-ups quickly and integrate them into your site. There's also an article there about age verification pop-ups https://claspo.io/blog/age-verification-pop-up-why-do-you-need-it-and-how-to-add-one-to-your-website/ . The interface is simple, and it's not hard to operate.
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Rusha21: 12:37am On May 30, 2022
Thank you for explaining what digital marketing is! After all, marketing is also related to the creation of a product, by the way, do you have any advice on this?
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by noratit: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thank you so much for your post! I appeal to guys who are involved in marketing and it is important for them to monitor the statistics of the advertisements posted - the website https://www.adbeacon.com/ will help you to monitor it accurately and evaluate your work. Optimizing your ads will be supported by the data and you will see your accounts grow!
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Gustav13: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hi! Personally, I use https://viplikes.net/buy-instagram-followers to pump up my instagram account
In my humble opinion, here you can buy live followers that look really natural and don't raise any suspicion that they were bought. This has helped me tremendously as a small sales business owner. Efficient and easy. Good luck!
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Lopigo: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Digital marketing trends are, however, in an ever-evolving stage with new strategies getting introduced every season. In this respect, selecting a marketing agency will help a business to keep itself updated with the changing trends and achieve the business goal. Investing in a good internet marketing 1 on 1 agency is very important for the success of your business lie on their hands to a great extent. The following checklist will help all the affiliated marketers to choose the best digital marketing agency for their business.
Re: What On Earth Is Digital Marketing? by Ford01: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
Digital marketing refers to the promotion of products or services using digital channels such as websites, social media, search engines, and email. It encompasses various strategies like SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, and more. In today's fast-paced world, businesses rely on digital marketing to reach their target audience effectively. For comprehensive insights into this dynamic field, visit www.traffickite.com and discover the latest trends, tools, and techniques to maximize your online presence.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Peels Processing; Transforming Cassava Peels Into Animal Feed; For Feedi / Self Contained Room Apartment At Lekki Phase 1 Lagos For 1million Naira Only / Why Not Outsource All Your Writing Jobs @#3 Per Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.