Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Sowore Presidential Poster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Presidential Poster (3450 Views)

Picture From Sowore's Presidential Campaign Rally / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / Peter Obi Denies Trending 2023 Presidential Poster With Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Presidential Poster by NSNA: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by Factfinder1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
story

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by wwwkaycom(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Which political party is fielding him sef?
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by brainbox80: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yet to get his idea of true leadership in clear terms, but i like his gut for now

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by ConquerAll(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Don't think this guy has what it takes to FREE our dear country from the multitude of "invincible" hands holding her down. The race it tough, the task is even tougher; but I like his courage.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by brownlolly(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
He understands the meaning of the word democracy because it was his dream before he even experienced it. And he is consistent.

He will have my vote.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by funmilade4real(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yimu...
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by chequemate: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
If Sowore wins, will Sahara Reporters still be exposing corruption or was that just a political strategy? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by kodded(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
big fōōl undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by hisexcellency34: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
If Sowore wins his ward, i will trek from here to Sambisa forest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by akprosperblog(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
the poster obove me. . . . . . .
. Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by NSNA: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
ConquerAll:
Don't think this guy has what it takes to FREE our dear country from the multitude of "invincible" hands holding her down. The race it tough, the task is even tougher; but I like his courage.

We should change our mindset unless we keep getting recycled bad leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by damtan(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
All i know is that all these stupid recycled old men leading us must go. For now, it's Sowore or Fela for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by AfricanKing: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari knew what he was saying when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.
Too lazy to fight and take government from the old useless men that have held Nigeria at ransom.

It is time we support someone with vision and ideas like Sowore

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Most important thing is being in the race. Keep at it. Inspire and disrupt.

Impossiblilty is nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by PearlStreet(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Omoyele Sowore knows he's not going to be Nigeria's President, I can assure you of that.

What he's doing is planting the seed for Nigeria's revolution in the minds of youths. Youths would begin to ask our political leaders inconvenient questions which would be a precursor to the revolution.

Very soon, public office holders would be questioned publicly and they'll disgrace themselves like Shittu, Transmission and Okorocha.

Just imagine that Sowore asks Buhari questions about the hersmen genocide in Nigeria, do you know how stupid Buhari would sound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by Theonlycoolmonk: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
brownlolly:
He understands the meaning of the word democracy because it was his dream before he even experienced it. And he is consistent.

He will have my vote.

What do you mean by consistent?

If Sowore couldn't see that bubu was no good by all means, what is the guarantee that he is going to make good choices as a president?
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by Theonlycoolmonk: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
AfricanKing:
Buhari knew what he was saying when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.
Too lazy to fight and take government from the old useless men that have held Nigeria at ransom.

It is time we support someone with vision and ideas like Sowore

I personally can't support someone that couldn't tell from the word go that bubu was no good.

By choosing bubu Sowore made it clear how bad he is at making decisions/choices.

I can't stand another bubu mistake and Sowore is a no no for me. I can tell from his rash decision making that he is not fit to be the president of Nigeria in any form. He is only fit at calling out government officials that is his gift and he should stick to it.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Brb
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sowore has fought for Nigerians for so long to not give him my support.

Sowore for President.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by Bishopawe: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sowore all the way

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by marwanafrica: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
Omoyele Sowore knows he's not going to be Nigeria's President, I can assure you of that.

What he's doing is planting the seed for Nigeria's revolution in the minds of youths. Youths would begin to ask our political leaders inconvenient questions which would be a precursor to the revolution.

Very soon, public office holders would be questioned publicly and they'll disgrace themselves like Shittu, Transmission and Okorocha.

Just imagine that Sowore asks Buhari questions about the hersmen genocide in Nigeria, do you know how stupid Buhari would sound?

ur idea is Uncommon

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by RevenGeMission: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
This Sowore of a thing never get blocuss
I hear say na OBJ be hin godfather

embarassed
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by brownlolly(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

What do you mean by consistent?

If Sowore couldn't see that bubu was no good by all means, what is the guarantee that he is going to make good choices as a president?

I voted for him in 2015 because I believed (and still strongly do) that PDP had to go. Unfortunately it seems that someone has gotten too comfortable and now has to leave too...

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by NSNA: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:

I personally can't support someone that couldn't tell from the word go that bubu was no good.

By choosing bubu Sowore made it clear how bad he is at making decisions/choices.

I can't stand another bubu mistake and Sowore is a no no for me. I can tell from his rash decision making that he is not fit to be the president of Nigeria in any form. He is only fit at calling out government officials that is his gift and he should stick to it.

I am of the same opinion regarding Goodluck been a better option than Buhari has Nigeria would have moved forward more.

But we still need a complete overhaul

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by earnvest: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
The best candidate thus far - has shown transparency in his fundraising, has been open and detailed about his agenda for Nigeria, and has reached out the most to Nigerians (both at home and abroad).

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by tolexy007(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy you will have my vote come next yr.........enough of the old cargoes

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by blackrules1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sowore, the statement you made in Ilorin about us (ilorin people) was very insulting.

I disliked you since then.
Re: Sowore Presidential Poster by mrphysics(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol, i like the fact he's contesting. First, more money will be in circulation, secondly, he's just out there to fill space. No one takes him serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Winner Of 2019 Presidential Election Revealed / Senator Dino Melaye In Early Lead, Floors Apc’s Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / The South Can't Survive Without The North -What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.