Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Man Of Steel : Are You Impotent ? Then Im Insane ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Of Steel : Are You Impotent ? Then Im Insane ? (716 Views)

How Doctor’s Negligence Made Me Impotent (pictured) / A Thread For Impotent Men / Are You Impotent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Of Steel : Are You Impotent ? Then Im Insane ? by Vitlsegx(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
Premature ejaculation, small size, over-used, over-self-serviced organ, weak erection, no erection. Are you a victim ?
I certainly WAS a victim, read my own embarrassing story here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-459291.0.html

Today's story is different, im a man of STEEL.
I invite you to join my FREE Man of Steel Introductory online workshop which lasts 10 days.

REGISTER FREE and get FREE info, techniques, gadgets, STI advice, supplements and expert advice on how to rid yourself of this potentially life-long embarassment.

LEARN how I and several other Nigerian men went from man of ridicule to man of STEEL.

FREE ONLINE WORKSHOP
To Register

Simply send email to MANOFSTEEL50@MAIL.COM

That's manofsteel50@mail.com
If you're impotent then i'm INSANE cos its FREE ! FREE ! ! FREE ! ! !

(1) (Reply)

Do U Really Want To Loss Weight / Slim Down With Meal Replacement. / Cardiac Pain / Need An Ultrasound Scanner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.