Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (32449 Views)

Stipend Payment: NECA Demands Data Of Unemployed Nigerians / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Racism: How I Lost India Client On Fiverr Because I'm A Nigerian - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by awoofawoo: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
generationz:

hello
what's your niche and how did you succeed at it

Graphic you need to find sub-niches that you good in
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by generationz(f): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2018
linqzs:

It was a writing niche though I have added another gig to it(making promo videos). It all depends on your ability to convince your client and charge above what is stated on your gig(sometimes).

Now we have been reported and business sales has gone down.

Attached is a screenshot of my current account
how long have you been on fiverr?
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by DaCharis2016: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
linqzs:

Money dey fiverr bros..but location matters.

I have made $13,000 and they guys i learnt from have made minimum of $100,000. But e no easy as this bloggers dey paint am
Pls show ur brother way o. eforbliz@gmail.com
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by DaCharis2016: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
awoofawoo:
Like most oga patapata here all already commented....it is very hard to get sell on Fiverr as anew sellers now......Aside you must have a skill that you are very good at and can easily monetise....otherwise you are just fooling your self.

What I am doing on Fiverr is what I actually studied at school....after roaming the street searching for work for more than 8 years......one day through Nairaland I discovered Fiverr thread and sat down, looked inward, at first i jumped in "Bandwagon trend" create a gig I had no skill set..just because everyone are doing, the result is failure. What work for me is monetising something I believed i am good at that skill happen to be what I studied at school.

To cut long story shot, find something you are good in and that you can digitise and monetise, offer the best service and your Fiverr experience will becomes rewarding.

When you first start, the road will be very rough, but don't give up......no easy money on Fiverr.......nor anywhere online, except Yahoo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want to know more about fiverr. What is the career idea in it? I mean what is the idea of fiverr, and how can you assist me become a user there? Currently I have no solid skills yet, but I can learn whatever may deem fit.

Thank you.
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by awoofawoo: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
DaCharis2016:
I want to know more about fiverr. What is the career idea in it? I mean what is the idea of fiverr, and how can you assist me become a user there? Currently I have no solid skills yet, but I can learn whatever may deem fit.

Thank you.

The first I will advise you to do is acquired skill you can easily digitalize and offer online

Fiverr is very fluid site..... as such one should not base his/her career path on it.....

Because sometimes you may go for months without making a single sell, your account may suddenly get ban for not explicable reasons.

Fiverr should be stepping stone to something bigger.

1 Like

Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Clone2020(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, guru, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Philtrust: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
awoofawoo:

The first I will advise you to do is acquired skill you can easily digitalize and offer online

Fiverr is very fluid site..... as such one should not base his/her career path on it.....

Because sometimes you may go for months without making a single sell, your account may suddenly get ban for not explicable reasons.

I will help you approved your UPWORK ACCOUNT within 5mins

But not for free ooo
but small money sha
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by awoofawoo: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Philtrust:

I will help you approved your UPWORK ACCOUNT within 5mins

But not for free ooo
but small money sha

Already set up Upwork account myself, na getting order be wahala.....the place dry gan.

If you dey do upwork reviews, let deal angry
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by DaCharis2016: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
awoofawoo:

What skills do you know I may learn and digitize. I need the ideas. I'm thinking if tailoring is ok?Sorry for the trouble.
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by awoofawoo: 11:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
DaCharis2016:
What skills do you know I may learn and digitize. I need the ideas. I'm thinking if tailoring is ok?Sorry for the trouble.

I can't tell you that, you need to discover it on your own.
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by DaCharis2016: 5:09am On Jul 11, 2018
awoofawoo:

I can't tell you that, you need to discover it on your own.
You don't seem to get me. I'm only trying to learn, because I don't have the full knowledge yet. I need you to give me examples of skills selling there right now, pls.
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by awoofawoo: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
DaCharis2016:
You don't seem to get me. I'm only trying to learn, because I don't have the full knowledge yet. I need you to give me examples of skills selling there right now, pls.

Graphic related skills, Writing related skill, or Programming and IT.....thr point is you need to find a skill you have passion for and good at, then search freelance sites to see if someone already offering them.

1 Like

Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Philtrust: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab
Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by teacherbim(f): 4:58am On Sep 16, 2018
andreweb:
Just maybe that this is the information all our job seekers need to start up something profitable with their time.

Time they say waits for nobody.

Other freelancers can join the conversation and contribute.

lalasticlala
Interested,just that im not a fast learner,i dont really understand online training,i dont mind if you could teach me one one.
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by Philtrust: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Get your upwork account approved within 10mins Free 12 samples of jobs winning proposals Approved upwork foreign Account 1year Nord premium VPN of for grab

Whatsapp 07068612611
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by utibills(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

How do you expect people to hit you up with that your unprofessional email.

Abeg how is a professional email supposed to be or look like??
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by uthlaw: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2021
linqzs:
Stop this hype ..it's not as easy as you people are making it. Yes, I have been on fiverr for years and I have made cool cash but my USA location played a major role.

They will start saying Nigerian accounts are making it too, yet fail to mention how many Nigerian accounts are balling.

Fiverr no easy as them they make am look oh!

Please, let's tell everybody as e b abeg.. We dn too package these things
God bless you for me....all of them go come nairaland de make noise how they make $1000 every month,once you ask them to show you the way,wahala don start b dat....na even yahoo boys de try show guys way small small!
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by uthlaw: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2021
linqzs:

Money dey fiverr bros..but location matters.

I have made $13,000 and they guys i learnt from have made minimum of $100,000. But e no easy as this bloggers dey paint am
baba, teach me na abeg!
Re: Simple Jobs Unemployed Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr by uthlaw: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2021
awoofawoo:
Like most oga patapata here all already commented....it is very hard to get sell on Fiverr as anew sellers now......Aside you must have a skill that you are very good at and can easily monetise....otherwise you are just fooling your self.

What I am doing on Fiverr is what I actually studied at school....after roaming the street searching for work for more than 8 years......one day through Nairaland I discovered Fiverr thread and sat down, looked inward, at first i jumped in "Bandwagon trend" create a gig I had no skill set..just because everyone are doing, the result is failure. What work for me is monetising something I believed i am good at that skill happen to be what I studied at school.

To cut long story shot, find something you are good in and that you can digitise and monetise, offer the best service and your Fiverr experience will becomes rewarding.

When you first start, the road will be very rough, but don't give up......no easy money on Fiverr.......nor anywhere online, except Yahoo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
even yahoo hard.... which skill can someone have to earn pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer / Palmchat Partners With A Nairalander, Tosyne2much For Posting "10 Things" / How Do I Break Into Oil & Gas Industry In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.