Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari (32681 Views)

Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja / Sanusi Lamido Begins Journey To Exile, Arrives Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by okaynigeria: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2018

French President Emmanuel Macron, has arrived Abuja in a Presidential aircraft Airbus 330.

President Macron touched down at the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, at 3:10pm.

He was earlier expected to arrive at 2:30pm, but the arrival was delayed by an hour.

The French President was received by the Nigerian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama; Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Muhammad Musa Bello; French Ambassador to Nigeria, Denys Gauer and top Nigerian government officials.

Onyeama said, while in Nigeria, President Macron would focus primarily on security and economy.

More Photos and Details: https://www.okayng.com/french-president-macron-arrives-abuja-to-meet-with-president-buhari/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by AroOkigbo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Welcome, bros!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Nwaikuku2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good one, let them also visit us. After him Trump will come

12 Likes

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
The gay lord from France just arrived Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
I hope he convinces Buhari to shelve his re-election plans

2 Likes

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by emeijeh(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari welcomes his grandson's mate to Nigeria.

That should have been the title.
grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by abdulaliyu25(m): 5:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sai baba 2019 we the peope of kano state we will vote for u no matter what, them they fear you baba see how them kwankwaso they talk rubish saying that he will defeat you �� grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by IsaAbubakar: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
[s]
abdulaliyu25:
Sai baba 2019 we the peope of kano state we will vote for u no matter what, them they fear you baba see how them kwankwaso they talk rubish saying that he will defeat you �� grin
[/s]
no sane Muslim will vote Buhari
Islam does not support terrorism
Buhari is a terrorist
Assalamualaikum bro

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by GOFRONT(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bien Venue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I hope he convinces Buhari to shelve his re-election plans

Only death can stop Buhari from recontesting. Instead of wasting time trying to get him out of the race, focus your energy in putting forward a credible candidate that can defeat him.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
See handsome and young vibrant president, but some people with low IQ think an analogue grandfather is the solution.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by joshmarcus(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
See better presido unlike the old dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Articul8(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why didn't he go to the airport to welcome him? Ani because say na young president shocked
As young as he is,na France hold Europe o. If u know,u know
Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Articul8:
Why didn't he go to the airport to welcome him? Ani because say na young president shocked
As young as he is,na France hold Europe o. If u know,u know

i admire ur wittiness but dont make such claim again ur not high on tatashi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by lovemoi2(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Welldone
Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Only death can stop Buhari from recontesting. Instead of wasting time trying to get him out of the race, focus your energy in putting forward a credible candidate that can defeat him.
May God give Buhari more long life with good health.
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

I hope the guy listen to your great advice bro

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by dollarcoolcat(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Uh no matter how you see it.. President buhari has failed and doesn't deserve our votes.. Having just integrity (which I now doubt sef) isn't what it takes to run the affairs of this country! Mind you I'm not an Ipob nor a christain..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by massinola(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
I pity this man. You are going to meet a chronic failure? Na you carry yourself come oh. Prepare for the misfortune that will follow you after you have finished visiting him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bienvenue monsieur le Président. Il faut faire attention avec l'homme là. On lui appelle M.Buhari.
Vive la France.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by HAminat(f): 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Awesome. Want to make money with your whatsapp contacts? Check my signature below.
Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by englishmart(m): 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Papa- Buhari, that's one of your sons' mate. Dey there dey hustle for reelection. Analog man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
englishmart:
Papa- Buhari, that's one of your sons' mate. Dey there dey hustle for reelection. Analog man.

2 Likes

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Articul8(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=DOUBLEWAHALA post=69053608]

i admire ur wittiness but dont make such claim again ur not high on tatashi[/quot

I typed that based on the role of France in EU which i think is the strongest integration in Europe. Share your contrary reason and don't result to bashing.
Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by bewla(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
he ki won mo
Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Articul8(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:

i admire ur wittiness but dont make such claim again ur not high on tatashi

I typed that based on the role of France in EU which i think is the strongest integration in Europe. Share your contrary reason and don't result to bashing.
Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by bewla(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
englishmart:
yes he No's and trump is his class mate

2 Likes

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerians loved Buhari so much even though he had no certificate and was known to be illiterate in academics, he was voted and rigged in with the hope that he will fight corruption.

But the man had a different plan, he nursed corrupt loyalists, push more dollars to his brothers in the BDC, and commissioned the Fulani landgrabbers with cows which they use as decoy, as if they are herdsmen. Now the conquered villages have been renamed and killers are not declared terrorists, cos they are not as 'violent' as IPOB grin

He has succeeded in some other aspects too. Which is to proof to Nigerians that GEJ was too humble to lead a barbaric nation state.

I recommend that we vote Buhari again come 2019, so he can finish the good work he started. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by englishmart(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
bewla:
yes he No's and trump is his class mate
I think, I care only about Buhari. I don't care who his classmates are.

2 Likes

Re: French President Macron Arrives Abuja To Meet With Buhari by bewla(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
englishmart:
I think, I care only about Buhari. I don't care who his classmates are.
when u old they become power drunk but wait o them say the older the wine the more testy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Ita Giwa Dazzles At 2face #fortyfied Show / Afenifere Reacts As Court Sentences Killers Of Olufunke Fasoranti To Death / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.