Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Would I Want To Unlock My Data Card Or Dongle? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Would I Want To Unlock My Data Card Or Dongle? (893 Views)

Help, How Would I Crack Windows Vista After Installation / Please Help,how Would I Unlock My Huawei Modem / Can Someone Make Use Of Zain Sim Card On Mtn Fastlink Card Or Usb Stick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would I Want To Unlock My Data Card Or Dongle? by betoncash(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Why would I Want To Unlock My Data Card or Dongle?

You can save money when out of the country, and can also use the cheaper services from other providers, see the examples below.

Example 1: You are going from Lagos to Northern or Nigeria to Spain on holiday or business and will need use of the internet while out of the country, unlocking your data card and using a Sim from a service provider that supports internet access will save you money from roaming charges

Example 2: you have free internet access on your mobile phone Sim card as part of a contract and never really use it, no problem, pop the Sim into your unlocked data card and use your free bandwidth. just visit: http://www.enochcashzone..com
Re: Why Would I Want To Unlock My Data Card Or Dongle? by jelly456: 5:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Yes,I agree with your points.
Nowadays we can use other network service on unlocked modem while move into other country and save money.
So only i unlocked my modem with a help of MobileUnlockSolutions.com I never had any problem.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Send Bulk Email To 2.5 Million People Daily / Get Certification Dumps For Free At Aptech Surulere / Fairly And Neatly Used Acer Aspire 5720z Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.