Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos (37650 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by gabpaul: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
ClassRep001:
Rubbish babies
Another kid that's born after 40 years is from the devil.

Allah clearly stated that.

Those kids are gonna end up as a drug dealer or "wire wire" boys.
Thunder from above fire you to ashes..amen
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Estarsblog01: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is quite interesting. If you are suffering from joint pain or you have a loved one with joint issue, I have something to share with you. <a href=" http://www.healthylyftips.com/blog/arthritis ">Click Here To Read More</a>
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by thayora: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
ClassRep001:
Rubbish babies

devil you said? demented fellow please free your self from mental slavery of religion of cresent and sword captivity. Be rest assure those babies are going places and shake their generation with positive impact and a word of advice to you orangutan rejoice with those who are rejoicing and stay away from cracks.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by footprint17(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
ClassRep001:
Rubbish babies

seriously you are naive.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by AceVentura: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
ClassRep001:
Rubbish babies

Dear Lord,

I pray for this faceless being.
Please restore his brain.
Let the person feel like a human being.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
God gave her babies ?

Common guys, there are new advancements in fertility drug productions now. So stop this foolishness about attributing everything to a God. You under estimate the power of human intelligence a lot.

What a country.

2 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
It is well.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by xreal: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Married at 21.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by flamingREED(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
When God, the Master, takes over from mortal science men, it gives us the goals to live for, teaching us again that life is worth the living.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
chii8:
Na waoo, she should've adopted children during all the TTC years.... well, congratulations,pray she lives to see the children grow past their teens and more.
It is good to adopt but will her family accept the adopted child?
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Honestagbons(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Congratulations,to you,God is so wonderful
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sunymoore:
Credit to IVF
It wasn't stated that it is IVF so it shouldn't take the credit
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Destiny changer, come and change my destiny,
My destiny today,
Come and change my destiny, destiny today.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by excel4us: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jesus ome ka nna ya!
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by IgboBasthard: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Children that are most likely coming to the world to SUFFER!
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:
God gave her babies ?

Common guys, there are new advancements in fertility drug productions now. So stop this foolishness about attributing everything to a God. You under estimate the power of human intelligence a lot.

What a country.

And you wanna proof that Fertility Drug works for everybody.

Do you know how many places that woman must have been to since she was in her twenties,

You don't think she must have taken manners of drugs all these years without positive results.

My guy when it is your turn it is your turn.

It is no ones business if you don't believe in God. Its your life live it!

And so it is non of your godamn business if someone believes in God. Live your life and leave others to live theirs.

It is not foolishness to believe God does wonders but rather Foolishness in wanting everyone live life your own way.

God did it. we believe so.

peace

3 Likes

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Azaebere: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
God is a miracle worker! God is a glorious God!!.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
tamethem:

And you wanna proof that Fertility Drug works for everybody.

Do you know how many places that woman must have been to since she was in her twenties,

You don't think she must have taken manners of drugs all these years without positive results.

My guy when it is your turn it is your turn.

It is no ones business if you don't believe in God. Its your life live it!

And so it is non of your godamn business if someone believes in God. Live your life and leave others to live theirs.

It is not foolishness to believe God does wonders but rather Foolishness in wanting everyone live life your own way.

God did it. we believe so.

peace

Why are you so passionate about defending your God against my statement?

Why would you insult a fellow man just to please a God whom you have not seen and he probably does not even know you exist?

Na wa for you oh . Me and you dey here and you are insulting me to please a God who is probably having a good time somewhere heavenly. Na me and you dey here oh.
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by KingSango(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
correctbae:
Patience finally pays as 61yrs old woman gives birth after 40yrs in marriage. She got triple blessings at a goal.

Post as seen on Facebook:

61year old woman delivers triplets after 40 years in marriage. God gave her triple for her troubles. Keep your faith tight.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/61yrs-woman-gives-birth-to-triplets-after-40years-in-marriage/#respond

Ibeji.

Sango father of twins. grin
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Henon: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:
God gave her babies ?

What a country.
And intelligence and wisdom comes from who? And who created man with brain?

Your own foolishness just went over the roof.

What a human being!

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:

Why are you so passionate about defending your God against my statement?

Why would you insult a fellow man just to please a God whom you have not seen and he probably does not even know you exist?

Na wa for you oh . Me and you dey here and you are insulting me to please a God who is probably having a good time somewhere heavenly. Na me and you dey here oh.

Hey my guy I didnt insult you

Nooo

I just kind of put your statement back to you saying that people should stop all the foolishness. Because they are saying God did it.

Go back to your first comment that's what you said may be you were not aware you did.

If my statements sounds abusive I'm sorry but I didn't mean to.

Just wanna say act of calling people foolish for their beliefs is foolishness on its own.

Hope you got me.

Sorry if offended
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by shegun1406(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
He works in a way we can't see.... Able God!
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
tamethem:

Hey my guy I didnt insult you

Nooo

I just kind of put your statement back to you saying that people should stop all the foolishness. Because they are saying God did it.

Go back to your first comment that's what you said may be you were not aware you did.

If my statements sounds abusive I'm sorry but I didn't mean to.

Just wanna say act of calling people foolish for their beliefs is foolishness on its own.

Hope you got me.

Sorry if offended

I reprimand people for not thanking Science for revolution in Fertility Biology but attributes everything a God that they have never seen. We are powerful beings, we do not need any God to manifest the things we want, that is where you misunderstand me.

I know about Spiritual Powers, but we have more of that power within our reach and do not require God to manifest that, that power is what we also use to invent medicine. I think the Chinese understand better how things work on a spiritual level, but this part of the world is just gullible, no thanks to Christianity and Islam, we attribute the human capacity to Gods.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Sunymoore(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It wasn't stated that it is IVF so it shouldn't take the credit
Nigerians don't mention IVF mostly.. They give credits to pastors and sort.. I'm not against crediting pastors,but IVF and doctors deserve bigger credits..

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by dancocity(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
What a wonderful God we serve
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sunymoore:

Nigerians don't mention IVF mostly.. They give credits to pastors and sort.. I'm not against crediting pastors,but IVF and doctors deserve bigger credits..
I know but it wasn't certain that it was IVF. The bolded part is not true. IVF has come to stay just that it fails most times. However the mama in question was silent on how she got pregnant so you can't assume it was IVF except she says otherwise

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by SanLorrenzo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
God is GooD
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by nijanigga: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2018
high risk of autism for those kids. Do your research but Nigerians as usual are gullible
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by donqx: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2018
ohh
Re: 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos by opribo(m): 3:09am On Jul 04, 2018
God please i need my own gift when I'm still young and not in my old age. So i can have the strength to handle it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / The Will That Calmed My Friend / Married Woman Displaying Pictures On Social-Media: Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.