Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess (13741 Views)

Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2007
backslider,now that you have "exposed the false prophets" ,give yourself a hug!
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by stimulus(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2007
@donnie,

donnie:

To expose darkness is the same thing as putting on the light but definitely not the same as fighting darkness. You are the light, just show the light.
To fight darkess is wasted effort without knowledge. Just put on the light and the darkness will disappear! let them see your good works and glorify God. You do the right thing and they will learn. All this hatred you are spitting will not change anything.

Please donnie, aside from this academic cyclical reasoning, one question: how much darkness has "diappeared" by your putting on the light?

We are expressly told that ungodliness (another form of 'darkness') will increase - 2 Tim. 2:16. Our part is to shed this otiose reasoning that everything will be well and bad things will "disappear" by remaining mute and passive about deception and darkness.

donnie:

You guys talk about yourselves being watchmen. Well, i too am one, even though not of the same kind as you. it is important for you to undersyand that there is order in the house of God. He put those leaders there; you didn't.

There are gifts and there are callings. Be sure that you recieved clear instuctions form the Lord to do what you are doing otherwise, you will be sorry for functioning were you are not called or gifted to function. If you are called to do what you are doing now, the power of God will be with you and there will be results. If you are not, that same power is against you right now.

This is missing the mark by a million miles, and makes us suspect all the more that anyone who applauds these deceptions is actually doing so because they drink from the same cistern! Can you please enunciate from God's holy Word that the deception people have been decrying in this thread are actually the 'gifts and callings' of God?

donnie:

Do you remember Miriam?

Numbers 12:

1And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

2And they said, Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.

3(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

4And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

5And the LORD came down in the pillar of the cloud, and stood in the door of the tabernacle, and called Aaron and Miriam: and they both came forth.

6And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

7My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.

8With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

9And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.

10And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

Did Moses do right thing by marrying the Ethiopian Woman? I don't know. But was it Miriam's place to speak against the man of God even though she herself was a prophetess? Well, the result of her action can answer that question.

Let me summarise the gist of that passage. Mariam's complaint was NOT about the Ethiopian woman whom her brother Moses had married - she only used that as an excuse for the real grouse she had against him. The squawk in question was this: "Hath the LORD indeed spoken only by Moses?" (vs. 2). If you want a comprehensive input to that, I'll be glad to offer you the same.

Now, using Numbers 12 to stymy speaking out against deception in the name of Christianity simply does not cut the cookie. In the first place, Moses is not on the same pedestal with those who peddle a gospel of greed; and I haven't read that the issue here is about anyone marrying an Ethiopian. Secondly, the Bible makes plain that those preaching the Gospel for the sake of 'merchandise' are to be marked out for who they really are - and the Scriptures call them by name (2 Pet. 2:1-3)!

One question, donnie: could you show me where the Bible stipulates that whoever speaks out against deception in the Christendom will invite leprosy upon themselves?
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by hannydarl(f): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2007
At least i can plant cocoa then wink pleeeaaaseee i need your land.Dont say no. grin kiss
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by ricadelide(m): 4:33am On Apr 10, 2007
@ donnie,

i think the best thing to do after saying all what you've said is just let these guys be. some people would never change and no amount of correction or rebuke would change them. it amazes me that these same people cannot see that the same thing they are accusing people of, they manifest; headiness and unwillingness to be corrected. i hope you add them to your list of prayerpoints.

Just to reiterate, while i am an advocate of exposing falsehood, i believe there is a place for everything. when a brother is sinning or doing something wrong, you confront him with it, rather than talk behind his back. there are people that have been placed in a position to correct other men of
God if indeed they need to be corrected. if you have not been placed in that position what you can do is pray.

@backslider,
what if you are wrong and some of the people you are accusing are indeed God's children and have a relationship with Him? God help you people that you do not take up the devil's ministry and become an accuser of the brethren. and God help you also that you do not ignore the log in your eye whilst pointing at the spec in another's eye. it will be wise to remember 2Cor 10.6;
, being ready to punish all acts of disobedience, ONCE OUR OWN OBEDIENCE IS COMPLETE. (not before)
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by stimulus(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2007
ricadelide:

i think the best thing to do after saying all what you've said is just let these guys be. some people would never change and no amount of correction or rebuke would change them. it amazes me that these same people cannot see that the same thing they are accusing people of, they manifest; headiness and unwillingness to be corrected. i hope you add them to your list of prayerpoints.

Just to reiterate, while i am an advocate of exposing falsehood, i believe there is a place for everything. when a brother is sinning or doing something wrong, you confront him with it, rather than talk behind his back. there are people that have been placed in a position to correct other men of
God if indeed they need to be corrected. if you have not been placed in that position what you can do is pray.

Let me help you think through what public exposure does. When these men and women started sliding down the slopes, many voices tried to caution them privately. Only very few gave heed; most of them did not. Public exposure creates public awareness that others may learn and take heed (1 Tim. 5:20); and it forces the erring ministers to either repent (2 Cor. 7:9-11), or to continue with their deception if they count truly as such (Tit. 3:10-11). This is exactly what has happened in countless cases, and if you want a few examples of such cases, it won't be a bother obliging anyone thereto.

My questions to donnie are still open to anyone who feels I'm one of those who manifests "headiness and unwillingness to be corrected". Gone are the days when ministers were thought of as untouchables, usually with the appeal to "touch not mine anointed!" That is why I often leave textual references from Scripture in most of my posts, so that we all may reason together. There's just no need to pretend the misnomer of 'advocate of exposing falsehood' if these issues prove too sanctimonious to be discussed sensibly and maturely. Exposing falsehood and deception within Christendom requires much more than praying.

Some are of the view that one must be 'called' or ordained in a special way in order expose deception. Aside this humourous fallacy, I hope that such people will remember to apply the same rules to themselves when they try to talk behind other people's backs in a public Forum under the guise of responding to posts.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by lafile(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2007
I remember clearly when Peter erred concerning fellowship and eating with gentiles and uncircumsised christians, Paul OPENLY rebuked Peter.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by TV01(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2007
Morning All,

Stimulus, Lafile, truth is most people who are decieved actually want to be. Deep down they'd rather offload the burden of cultivating intimacy with God on to someone else. They are happy with a "facsimile faith" and "comfortable religious endevour".

To acknowledge the fact that a lot of rot is being dissemenated and passed off as Gosple would demand to much of them. They simply prefer not to see the glaring error in what they are being fed.

Additionally all the sorry, worn our, jaded cliches such as "touch not" or "God will judge", are trotted out to absolve themselves of responsibilty. I personally lmao at the "I pay my tithe what Pastor does with it ios between him & God" mantra.

It's more than is at first readily apparent. There are decievers, the want to be decieved and the truly decived. Kinda like The unchurched, the churched and the true church. Most people mistake the 2nd for the 3rd it's why only a few find the narrow path that leads to salvation.

I applaud and encourage you in your efforts to warn true believers. But because some refuse to recieve the love of the truth, God Himself sends them deep deception. Who will deliver such?

God bless
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by stimulus(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2007
Hi @TV01,

TV01:

Stimulus, Lafile, truth is most people who are decieved actually want to be. Deep down they'd rather offload the burden of cultivating intimacy with God on to someone else. They are happy with a "facsimile faith" and "comfortable religious endevour".

You never cease to amaze me with your apt assessment of the current development being applauded today in many quarters. may God have mercy on us all.

@lafile,

lafile:

I remember clearly when Peter erred concerning fellowship and eating with gentiles and uncircumsised christians, Paul OPENLY rebuked Peter.

That is true.

However, there's something that I'm constantly trying to call attention to - "balance" in our inputs (and I trust you share the same persuasion). There's a great divide between an erring minister who is humble enough to receive correction; and another minister who is set in his ways to pursue a career of deception.

The case of Gal. 2:11 where Paul withstood erring Peter to his face is well appreciated as an apostle addressing another apostle (2 Cor. 11:5). Thankfully, because Peter was a true servant of the Lord Jesus, he repented of his dissimulation, and continued to be tremendously used of the Lord.

Now, let us suppose for argument sake that Peter had not repented. What would we suppose would have been the reaction of the apostles? That's food for thought to us all.

Nonetheless, since we no longer have Paul and the twelve apostles with us, what are we to do in our day when the warnings in Acts 20:29-30 and 2 Pet. 2:1-3 are being literally fulfilled before our eyes? Men have emerged with perverse teachings; what then? We pray, warn, and speak to these emerging 'ministers' - although some would rather advocate only the first and nothing else. But where these have failed to bring them round to the integrity of the Gospel, what then? This is where I challenge the passive and otiose remarks that we should just leave them alone!

Even as an apostle, Paul wasn't afraid to be checked out by new converts at Berea after having preached to them (Acts 17:10-11). When his apostleship and ministry were being challenged by the Corinthians, he did not rain curses on anyone; but rather rose in defence of his deportment, service, doctrine and hope (I Cor. 9; 2 Cor. 10:7; 12:17-19).

When one asks questions these days, very often answers are not forthcoming. Rather, more than anything else, one is most certain to receive insults, curses, and other 'holier-than-thou' quips from these emerging 'ministers' - to the applause of their gullible supporters. Which is hardly surprising, because the Bible actually says many will follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the truth will be evil spoken of (2 Pet. 2:2).

Beyond praying, believers are called to contend for the faith once delivered unto the saints (Jude 3). That is not something left to 'specially' selected MOGs who are "placed in a position to correct other men of God if indeed they need to be corrected". To passively leave deception unchallenged is to directly congratulate and celebrate the same.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by TV01(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2007
stimulus:

You never cease to amaze me with your apt assessment of the current development being applauded today in many quarters. may God have mercy on us all.

Amen to your prayer. We are all in need of His mercy and His grace to see through. I trust that those who truly seek Him will recieve it.

And thanks for your kind words, but I truly wish that truth was so widespread and so deep that such comments would be uneccesary and none would be decieved. But the Bible clearly foretells times of widespread deception.

However, there's something that I'm constantly trying to call attention to - "balance" in our inputs (and I trust you share the same persuasion). There's a great divide between an erring minister who is humble enough to receive correction; and another minister who is set in his ways to pursue a career of deception.

Very true. One of the problems I see here is the structure of church that some adopt. When one person is exalted and placed on a pedestal, especially as a sole or lead authority figure - compounded with the erroneous notion of said person having some superior anointing - it becomes hard for those considered "spiritually junior" to question or challenge him/her.

This is worsened by unbiblical notions of submission and authority, so in time you have a venerated leader who cannot be questioned let alone withstood. It also becomes hard for the "MOG" concerned to remain grounded. Be it because of the way they are venerated, or the slow creep of believing their own press, thus feeding their own sense of importance and indispensibility in the scheme of things.

I continue to cry that the srciptures show clearly that leadership in the body of Christ (that is a church setting), is clearly outlined as a plurality of co-equal elders. The flesh loves to glory and anyone who succumbs to the reverence (that is not actually mans to claim in the first place), will almost certainly stumble to some degree.

The checks to errant ministers (be there merely mistaken or outright deceitful), should emanate from those they fellowship with. We find the exact opposite. Having set their hearts on the MOG, they become their strongest apologists. Error is perpetuated re-inforced and takes deep root, ultimately becoming outright heresy. As church is no longer local and community based as was the pattern - and given advances in communication - the undiscerning can be decieved on a global scale. Such error should be met and contained locally.

It's why a baby Christian, indeed a carnal man will clearly see/sense that something is wrong in an organisation (althought they may not be able to discern what exactly that is), but those within will not hear of it. It's symptomatic of the "My church", "My Pastor" idolatory.

I am at once prayers biggest fan and it's biggest failure, but did Paul have to pray before confronting Peter? Not really, although I don't say it would be a bad idea. Truth is truth. It's the only thing that stands alone. One who truly loves the Truth will see the error of his/her ways. Prayer comes in if they refuse to hear. This spineless notion of praying for the MOG in silence is wholesale lame. Brother please.

Like you said, we are all to earnestly, vigorously, unceasingly contend for the faith. Fight the good fight.

The voice of one crying.

God bless
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Backslider(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ricadlide

If I am wrong Please say so here don't hypothesize and Judge me on that, why not the other way around? If I am wrong I will write a Rejoinder and apologize.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by ricadelide(m): 12:41am On Apr 12, 2007
ok, i must say i didnt really read all the posts on here before joining the discussion, my bad. sorry for that.

that said however, i will explain where am coming from; i noticed a trend here in the states, and that is a lot of people condemning and criticizing other christians. especially on the net. like i said before, i am an advocate of exposing deception, i dont need to start quoting again all the scriptures you guys put up. believe me i've used them before.

however, my balance point is this; there is a lot of things happening in the church (and by that i mean the body) at this time. we live in a time where a lot of things are being shaken, a lot of changes are taking place, and God is really moving. there are some people that are not into the present move of the spirit, and all they do is sit and condemn people who have decided to move along with the present move of God. so you have a lot of people tearing down true servants, because they do not understand the restorational move of God. now, that does a lot of harm, and i'm all against it. If you've read Rick Joyner's books, you'd understand what i'm saying.

let me give an example. i wont come here to defend bynum; i dont know her. But i know God uses women of God. and i also know there are offices (by that i mean spiritual positions) of prophets to the nations. for a reference you'd see in the book of acts mention of Priscilla, she was a very influential apostle in the early church ( i know some would query me on that, but that's what i understand) and she's a woman. Also the daughters of Philip (acts 21.9) were prophets. Now Cindy Jacobs is one such i know holds such an office. but people who don't understand this (and i really dont blame them for that, its just the way it is, we have different levels of understanding) are all over the net criticizing and such. that poses a lot of harm. I've been there, so i know what am saying. My plea is this; when you dont understand something, before criticizing, ask God to reveal more to you.

however, like others have said here, there are many (and i mean many) who are out to decieve people and they must be exposed, or rather, naive believers must be warned to steer clear of them. other than that, sometimes there's just no time to focus on the wrong,

and please lets change the spirit of this place, we're not here to argue, we're here to help each other's faith. GOd bless.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by ricadelide(m): 12:52am On Apr 12, 2007
stimulus:

Some are of the view that one must be 'called' or ordained in a special way in order expose deception. Aside this humourous fallacy, I hope that such people will remember to apply the same rules to themselves when they try to talk behind other people's backs in a public Forum under the guise of responding to posts.

and stimulus,
u really didn't need all this. BTW, u dont know me and i can always lay claim to not mentioning you in my post. and there's no talking behind anyone's back, i dont know anyone on here. it seems you take things rather personally, just my observation. i probably am wrong.
humorous fallacy as you may think it is, i will restate it that there are offices for these kinds of things, especially when it regards men of God who are His children but stumble in some way (as we all do). anyway i'd leave you guys to continue this thread, am out.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by stimulus(m): 12:59am On Apr 12, 2007
@ricadelide,

ricadelide:

so you have a lot of people tearing down true servants, because they do not understand the restorational move of God. now, that does a lot of harm, and i'm all against it. If you've read Rick Joyner's books, you'd understand what i'm saying.

I'm both humbled and blessed by your calm submission in your post. However, at the risk of anyonbe thinking me to be pedantically driving this issue, let me remark that: (a) such books as Rick Joyner's do not help to address the seriousness of the problem being addressed presently - the problem of deception under the guise of the Gospel of Christ; (b) those who peddle these deceptions should never be mistaken for "true servants" supposedly in the "restorational move of God."

There is no grounds for compromise on this serious issue - and if we are also in the move of God presently, we would know that rather than celebrating a compromise, we need to speak out against the serious problems.

ricadelide:

and stimulus,
u really didn't need all this. BTW, u don't know me and i can always lay claim to not mentioning you in my post. and there's no talking behind anyone's back, i don't know anyone on here. it seems you take things rather personally, just my observation. i probably am wrong.

Many people often read me as taking issues personally, and one more mention will not offend me. It was really of no use making blank statements in a public Forum and refer to your readers as speaking behind anyone's back. I say things as I find them, and will readily learn where correction is offered. Just one thing in this small request - people should be clear in their premises.

ricadelide:

humorous fallacy as you may think it is, i will restate it that there are offices for these kinds of things, especially when it regards men of God who are His children but stumble in some way (as we all do). anyway i'd leave you guys to continue this thread, am out.

There are no such "offices" - it is quite a humourous fallacy nowhere taught in God's Word.

God bless.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by TV01(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2007
ricadelide:

Hi Bro' ricadelide, regards your post above, you seem to be pretty much in tune with this current "move(ment?)" and the accompanying offices. Personally I see none of this, but I am happy to have it pointed out.

With particular reference to the "Prophetess to the nations" tag used by Jaunita and your endorsement of same for Cindy Jacobs. Could you please outline and give some detail pertaining this office and it's particulars for the fora. I'd particularly appreciate your tying this back to Priscilla service as narrated in scripture.

You also mentioned something about a special mandate for those who were to correct error. More on this would also be welcome.

God bless
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by batu: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2007
From Ricadelide:
however, my balance point is this; there is a lot of things happening in the church (and by that i mean the body) at this time. we live in a time where a lot of things are being shaken, a lot of changes are taking place, and God is really moving. there are some people that are not into the present move of the spirit, and all they do is sit and condemn people who have decided to move along with the present move of God. so you have a lot of people tearing down true servants, because they do not understand the restorational move of God. now, that does a lot of harm, and i'm all against it.

@ricadelide,
You know what, I feel your statement quoted above. When I read the piece on Juanita Bynum's "No more Sheet" teaching by the 'chief pharisee' who introduced this discussion called Backslider, I decided to listen to the message. I could understand why any "self-righteous, cold-hearted pharisee, peddling religion rather than true spirituality" will find this her teaching as damnation and heretic. She decided to be plainly open and honest in teaching about her own constant struggles and weaknesses of the flesh and the need for God's help in daily crusifixion of the flesh; rather than the disguised self-deceptions of religious holiness. She's decided to move away from the pharisee-like "do as I say, don't do as I do" philosophy of the traditional church; in to "judge what I both say and do and your own selves, with the help of the spirit in all honesty."
I have come to realize there are two ways to actually "backslide" in faith: one is to turn away from the Lord and return to the world; and the other is what you've stated i.e to remain stationary in 'religion' while 'spiritual' God has moved on. This is not an endorsement or defense of Juanita or any MOG or WOG; but a call to do what the apostle Paul said: to judge all things with the help of the Holy Spirit, and not with irrational backsliden "religious" mindset. Peace out!
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by donnie(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2007
You know, looking from the story of Miriam, leprousy is used to refer to corruption and decay. There is decay eating up certain men of God and churches in Nigeria that i know. We only hear that these men of God used to be this and used to be that.

They may even move around the place hoping that they still carry that grace and presence but a short stay with them will reveal to you the level of decay. They are broke of power, that grace and annointing they once knew is dried up because of the misuse of their tongues. They now seek positional or even political authority to make up for this loss. It is not too late to join the queue of [i]use to be[/i]s.

The tongue the bible says can set a whole house on fire. It can destroy all what you've built for years. Be careful how you use it. That same tongue can bring blessings and increased grace your way when you use it right.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by stimulus(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2007
Hi donnie,

donnie:

You know, looking from the story of Miriam, leprousy is used to refer to corruption and decay. There is decay eating up certain men of God and churches in Nigeria that i know. We only hear that these men of God used to be this and used to be that.

Corruption is only one of the connotations of leprosy in the Bible. In its simple form it points to being unclean. Now if you apply it to your persuasion, how does it answer the question I offered earlier?

donnie:

They may even move around the place hoping that they still carry that grace and presence but a short stay with them will reveal to you the level of decay. They are broke of power, that grace and annointing they once knew is dried up because of the misuse of their tongues. They now seek positional or even political authority to make up for this loss. It is not too late to join the queue of [i]use to be[/i]s.

It's interesting that the same man who said "tell it not in Gath" is the same one that wants us to know how bad things are with "certain men of God and churches in Nigeria" that he knows of. How do we understand your offer to muzzle others from speaking of these issues; but it doesn't really apply to you making mention of the situation of some of those MOGs known to you - to the extent that you specify the illness of seeking "positional or even political authority to make up for this loss"?

donnie:

The tongue the bible says can set a whole house on fire. It can destroy all what you've built for years. Be careful how you use it. That same tongue can bring blessings and increased grace your way when you use it right.

That's true. And there are questions still left unanswered needing your redress. Cheers.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by mufasa88: 3:18am On Aug 23, 2007
I'll say this once and leave it be, and I know you'll read it all before responding. The Bible speaks clearly against "judging " people and berating the men and women of God. They may be "hell on two feet", but if you talk about them, you put yourself in danger of hellfire. So go right ahead and play "pitty-pat" with the devil and throw your daggers at the people that come in the name of the Lord; there WILL be hell to pay.

God said He would reward every man according to his works. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. This site is the reason for many shortcomings and tragedies in the lives of those who dare to stand in His stead and inflict their "verbal wrath" against people who's beliefs and actions they disagree with. Consider this a warning. Repent, do your first works over, and turn away from this path that you're walking on while you still have a chance. If God didn't want you or love you, He wouldn't be using me right now to speak these things to you. For many of you, this will be your last opportunity. Please don't lose your soul behind this foolishness. Ask forgiveness and dedicate your life to Jesus Christ and do it now,

, I pray you listen to this message,

Finally, I reiterate this passage of scripture to you:

Galatians 6:1 - Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Backslider(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2007
@mufasa

I have read your writeup and I must say that you have a point, but you must know know that this False preachers are sending this same people to hell.

They are preaching the DOCTRINE OF THE GREAT SLAUGHTER. THE SPIRIT THEY HAVE IS THE SPIRIT OF LEVIATHAN. I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

The bible says he has given them a reprobate mind. They are baptized in the spirit of Lies and the speak with the tongues of demons.

I fear no man of God. I hate no man of God. The are humans being having authority of souls of men and I will say this that God gave them that authority.

However They have used the authority for fraud and deceptions. In their hearts is sepulcher of dead men. So many souls have trooped to hell by the same authority God hath given them. Should I Judge God? No!!!!!

What then should I do After I have prayed preached to souls that are lost and the evil seeds have been own in the hearts of the proselyte?
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2007
*Clapping hands ans singing a song*Jesus the way ,the truth and the life who so ever sinneth he shall die, *saw the post * shocked shocked shocked God know who dey serve ham oooooooooh, *Want to talk *but, but, i, i, lipsrsealed
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2007
*Clapping hands and singing a song*Jesus the way ,the truth and the life who so ever sinneth he shall die, *saw the post * shocked shocked shocked God know who dey serve ham oooooooooh, *Want to talk *but, but, i, i, lipsrsealed
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Backslider(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ The Issue at hand

Am I happy to say that the brethren that are called of God are astray?

well we see that saying these will help to throw more light on these backsliden people so that when they finally fall off they can come to the Saviour and make those that are following them not get lost.

Selah
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by pilgrim1(f): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2007
Backslider:

so that when they finally fall off they can come to the Saviour and make those that are following them not get lost.

Are you wishing them to "finally fall off"?
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Backslider(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Pilgrim

If there is no falling off there is no need for repentance.

He came for the lost don't you know?
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by cgift(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2007
Its only God that knows the ones that are fake or fals prophets except the ones that have been directly revealed to you. Ma ny you think will pass, will fail and vice versa. God knows those that are His.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by pilgrim1(f): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2007
@Backslider,

Backslider:

If there is no falling off there is no need for repentance.

I see. For there to be repentance, you would first wish them to a "fall off"? Clap for you. Simply go to God's WORD and let Him teach you what is meant by "falling off".
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by MP007(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2007
almost everybody didnt believe the portion of the bible that stated that "and all eyes will see as ELIJAH AND jOHN Are being killed in the street of jerusalem" in the 1880's, but  this generation  tend to believe in it because we now have internt and live broadcast,  Watch for the signs , by there fruits ye shall know them

Fake prophets

They always try to overanalyze the bible

No prophetic aproach

They hardly offer altar call for salvation

They are the loudest( empty barrel)

They dont pratice what they preach
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Backslider(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
God Bless You MP007.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by v24m(f): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2008
He who is without sin should cast the first stone. I can see we have a lot of idle and ignorant minds here, what a way to let the devil use you.

Whether she is of God or of the Devil, we shall know on judgement day shikena!.
We are very good at condenming other people, judge not so that you wont be judged.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2008
Pls, has anyone heard about Juanita Bylum lately? I wish to know how she's faring. undecided cry. I pray God to have mercy on her family.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Backslider(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ Olowotee
Why are you worried about all this people worry about your Life.

They have been Judged from the foundations of the earth.

They have eyes but they look they cant see. They worship themselves and mammon.
Re: Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess by Lifeboy2(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2008
Pls next time make your sentence short, this is not a note copying class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / My Favorite Line From The Bible / Easter: Catholic Diocese Clears Fines Of 25 Prison Inmates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.