Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) (31438 Views)

FATHER AND HIS THREE FRIENDS TURNED DAUGHTER INTO SEX MACHINE IN OWERRI, IMO / 60-year-old Father Turns His 12-year-old Daughter Into His Sex Slave In Lagos / Father Throws His Daughter Into A Septic Tank In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by dre11(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Posted By: Precious Igbonwelundu and Yewande Fasan

A 14-year-old girl (names withheld) has accused her father, Olawale Ibitoye, of raping and forcing her into marriage.
The incident occurred at 9, Olulu Close, Ketu, Epe, a Lagos suburb.

The victim made the allegation at a traditional birth centre she was taken to during labour.

The Nation gathered that Ibitoye also forced the girl to marry one Moses Okurukpe, who impregnated her.

Another father, Ashiru Amusan, who was arrested for defiling his 12-year-old daughter at Akowonjo area of the state, also blamed the devil.

The suspect, who admitted to raping the girl once, said he did not know what came over him.

But Ibitoye denied defiling his daughter, claiming the girl was in the habit of fleeing from home.

He denied forcing her into marriage, insisting the teenager was the one who brought the man and introduced him as her husband.

He said: “I did not sleep with my daughter. She is learning a trade because she ran away from school. Then, she came with a man saying she want to marry him in person of Moses Okurukpe, who was also ready to marry her.

“I told the man that she has not finished learning her trade and he said I should not worry he will continue the payment which is N5,000. She came home with a six-month-old pregnancy and claimed her husband impregnated her.

“I went to her husband and we both went to our town to see Olisa, the second king. The husband already took her to one mola and she admitted that the mola slept with her, which the mola did not deny the fact too.

“She was in labour and because she could not deliver we took her to a private hospital in Ijebu Ode where they did the necessary things and she delivered a baby. We were asked to pay N115,000. We did not have money so we left her there to look for money.

We raised N55,000 but the hospital said we must complete the money and we left her there to go and look for more money. It was there she said I slept with her. The baby died at the hospital.”

Okurukpe said: “I was not aware of her age. She looked bigger than her age so I did not bother asking of her age. She came to my house twice. I did not marry her rightfully. I made it known to her that if one is pregnant in my town another man should not sleep with her.”

Parading the suspects on Tuesday, the state Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, said the cases showed the moral decadence in the society.

According to him, the 14-year-old girl suffered double jeopardy in the hands of her father, who not only defiled her but forced her into marriage.

He said the victim opened up at the birth centre after she experienced difficulty in delivering the child.

Edgal said: “The cat was let out of the bag when the survivor became pregnant and was in labour for many days without being able to deliver the baby. She was then taken to a trado-medical home, where she confessed that her father had been having sex with her before he forced her into marriage with Okurukpe to cover his tracks.

“This is child marriage; this is sexual abuse and exploitation of the highest order. Both the father and the forced husband would be charged to court. This goes to show the erosion of values in our society.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/man-rapes-forces-daughter-into-marriage-in-lagos/
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked

Till the very day rapists start facing firing squad, rape cases will never end in Nigeria angry

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by ODeva(f): 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Till the very day rapists start facing firing squad, rape cases will never end angry

Or they start castrating them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
ODeva:

Or they start castrating them
Eye yam telling you angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The worst backstabbing you can get is from your family.
An incestuous father doesn't worth life. He doesn't even care about her education.

Jail him already..... Mad Man

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by MartinCorridon: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
He deserves death sentence and not jail

"I, Justice M.Corridon hereby sentence you to :

Lynching by 5 able-bodied men. May your soul rot in Hell"

angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Danelo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sooooo how many people now slept with the little girl?

1) her FATHER
2) her lover
3) uncircumcised MOLA
4) OP
and she's just 14

What a cheerful giver she is.

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Obito555(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
He should face the wrath of the law, stupid how man
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Seanpizzy10: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Peter Okoye (Psquare) Vs His Son Cameroon - Dance Video (2018)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij00Uq8lSn4

See What Davido Did After Seeing This Picture - TRY NOT TO LAUGH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZs6alcSkfc
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by akeentech(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by obembet(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Seanpizzy10:
K
Obito555:
G
Danelo:
T

Must you comment?
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Nigga44: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cone head?

Not surprised undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
CRAZY MAN
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by kenslimz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na wa for this country undecided
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Danelo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Na ur comment?
obembet:

Must you comment?
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by mytime24(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Evil meN undecided

Like b......... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by RedDoor: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
There is now high rate of men sleeping with their daughters embarassed
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
All this rapist..... Shey olosho dey expensive for their environs ni...

Anyways Na paedophiles them be.... Chasing after kids.... angry
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lagos na wa.
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by danielblessing(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
see their faces like buffaloes �
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by ipobarethieves: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry undecided angry hang those irresponsible bastards (Fada)
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Situation001(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
The war will soon start

Modified..

started already
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Ebread1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
very well
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by Ebread1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
very sad.
Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by nothingmega122(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Came here to check names wasn't disappointed ndu ofe mmanu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by freedomchild: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
So much evil in the west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by diebuhari1: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yoruba Muslims and crime are like Buhari and insecurity

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by melzabull(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
What is it with yorubas and raping their daughters?

Is it a curse or what?

Incest and rape_ is a norm in the south west

So much for sophistication

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes, Forces Daughter Into Marriage In Lagos (photo) by melzabull(f): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Omoluabeasts never disappoint

Defiling their daughters is the way of life of abobakus

Suffersticated mor0ns over to you

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Demand AK-47, Machine Guns As Ransom / Soldier flogs driver, shatters his glass in Lagos. / John Chukwudi: Delta Polytechnic Staff Shot Six Times By Gunmen (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.