Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (35147 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / New Minimum Wage: Employee Can’t Fix Figure For Employer - FG Tells Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Bizibi:
In the last administration the Muslims were accusing the president of genocide,now the Christians are accusing the present administration for genocide but Nigerians fail to realise that the problem we are facing is beyond religious.......
Huh? undecided
Says who?
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Vested:
Why is it that I find it difficult to understand the reasons why the French President is in Nigeria talking grants a and aid?
This hasn't happened in a long while and all of a sudden, a visit was scheduled.
Anyways, what do I know?
The only thing I know is New World Order. Trump is shaking up things in World Politics today. Fortunately or Unfortunately (whichever the future decides to reveal), we will see the results of all these moves between Buhari, London and Paris.

You typed alot but have said nothing.

Inb4; I need to be enlightened to understand your post.

No, I dont.

1 Like

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by AreaFada2: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2018
CaptJeffry:
grin
Whenever I see a picture of that Liar Mohammed, I start laughing. Dude's lies deserves to be studied in higher institutions.

Like BSc in Laiological Science. grin cheesy
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Jabioro: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
True talk..period.
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
rxmusa:
“Respect yourself and others will respect you.” -Confucius
Here is a man who exudes respect, an embodiment of integrity and sincerity which automatically attract people towards him. Unarguably the most loved and respected politician in contemporary Nigerian politics. Fetishness or money cannot get anyone this kind of ardent love and respect. Attack his personality or vilify him and be surprised at how more people will see the positivity in him that you're fighting. The People's General, A Man of the people. President Muhammadu Buhari. May Allah continue to protect and grant you wisdom to lead this nation to greatness.
I'm just an Insightful observer

Respect is good bt we also need progress and security or else u will lose that respect...

Our problems is beyond giving us loan it is giving us sense. Our leaders need sense more than loans

1 Like

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by abbeyty(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Ghanaian president has already told him that, Hope bubu is begging him for a handout. family of beggars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfqzVKV_ORI
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:
that's why I love Trump, blunt, straight forward and truthful....

he will tell you
YOU FAILED!
tongue

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Soulsymbol99: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:

he will tell you
YOU FAILED!

Aswear! Trump no go hide mouth @all tongue em go talk am as em dey cool
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2018
shine12:

Absolutely, you cant say it any better.

A lot of Nigerians still think white people are semi-gods but they actually have a progressive system. Example is allowing young people to lead. We all see the UK born Nigerians in their 20's that became Councillors in the UK not too long. Accountability, Free Media, Rule of Law, Education, Developing Human capital, literacy, Economic Empowerment are things take makes a nation develop. All these loans will not cut it.

Lol bunch of bullshiit. grin grin grin The founding fathers of UK, America or Europe were MEN and not kids or younglins or whatever you're on about. They built solid foundations and laws that they abided by till death. The countries you mentioned are already very prosperous and can afford to allow "the young ones" govern. You can't take a garbage like Nigeria and ask Kids to run it.

Have you not seen the youth of today? They are more money hungry than anything you've ever known. Both old and young generation have been ruined. No one can fix this country. Give up. Hahahahahahahaha grin sad grin sad grin sad

2 Likes

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by abbeyty(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Notmyproblem:
Of course they can't all they can do is perpetuating problems like in Cameroon.

France has never be known to help solve any African country problem rather they are part of the major problem in most African countries, Cameroon is a typical example.

Even the French president was asking him in the second picture, Malham, are sure you are running for the second time?

1 Like

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Ayotemide(f): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
rxmusa:
“Respect yourself and others will respect you.” -Confucius
Here is a man who exudes respect, an embodiment of integrity and sincerity which automatically attract people towards him. Unarguably the most loved and respected politician in contemporary Nigerian politics. Fetishness or money cannot get anyone this kind of ardent love and respect. Attack his personality or vilify him and be surprised at how more people will see the positivity in him that you're fighting. The People's General, A Man of the people. President Muhammadu Buhari. May Allah continue to protect and grant you wisdom to lead this nation to greatness.
I'm just an Insightful observer

Musa, Address Macron's comments first before you start your paid hero worship over this space.. what jumble of Nonsense!
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by BeckyAA: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria we hail theme

it's well

Advertise with us on our National newspaper and online platform. You can get up to 30% discount. For more details call 08176974114
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria and the mind set of "give me, give me, give me"...Abachas loot isn't enough as figurated in handling all such matters... They are still looking for more, and expect these developed countries to speak well of us, when they reach their borders... To much entitlement no good oo... "Grow up Nigeria "
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by yemex04(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
He is right.
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by yemex04(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
dibomase:
Get today's sure booking and win big..

what has this got to do with the topic?
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by shine12: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Admin401:

Lol bunch of bullshiit. grin grin grin The founding fathers of UK, America or Europe were MEN and not kids or younglins or whatever you're on about. They built solid foundations and laws that they abided by till death. The countries you mentioned are already very prosperous and can afford to allow "the young ones" govern. You can't take a garbage like Nigeria and ask Kids to run it.

Have you not seen the youth of today? They are more money hungry than anything you've ever known. Both old and young generation have been ruined. No one can fix this country. Give up. Hahahahahahahaha grin sad grin sad grin sad
A 58-year old sovereign nation is already founded. I’m not exclusively saying young age is the criteria to govern, No! But, one of the hallmarks of a progressive society is to allow aspiring young people to take leadership roles. Do you think Nigeria will not be a better place if someone such as Fela Durotoye is the President compare to BUBU? I am not saying let a bunch of 25 years old rule but why not if the alleged young people have great aspiration and have also demonstrated leadership at their collegiate level. We need an amalgamation of young, mid-age and old to make this country work. Women, for example, has long been excluded from the leadership of this country, we only had our first female governor in 2006 and she was not even voted in. A major hallmark of a decaying country is when the Government is extractive and patriarchal and dominating. I’m sorry that’s what I've seen in Nigeria since I was born. Ethnic loyalty is another problem rather than National loyalty to name a few.

On a closing note, I remember when Hausas & Yorubas fought in Lagos back in the days, there was a certain Hausa gateman who happened to be cherished by his beloved oga. You know the first person he took as his scapegoat to slaughter? His Yoruba oga upstairs. My man, gateman chose ethnic loyalty over the person who provided his economical stipend.

1 Like

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by donjohano(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
How can France fix any African country's problem when their own colonies are still...colonies:

http://www.worldbulletin.net/haber/152967/french-colonial-tax-still-enforce-for-africa

A couple of quotes from this article:

"When Guinea demanded independence from French colonial rule in 1958, the French unleashed their fury with more than 3,000 leaving the country taking their enteire property. In addition, they destroyed anything that couldn't be taken – destroying schools, nurseries, public administration buildings, cars, books, medicine, research institute instruments, tractors were crushed and sabotaged, animals killed and food in warehouses were burned or poisoned. In effect they were sending a message to all other colonies that the consqueences for jrejecting France would be high."

"As of January 2014, 14 african countries are obliged by France, through a colonial pact, to put 85% of their foreign reserve into France central bank under French minister of Finance control.They are effectively putting in 500 Billion dollars every year to the French treasury. African leaders who refuse are killed or victim of coup. Those who obey are supported and rewarded by France with lavish lifestyle while their people endure extreme poverty, and desperation."

The French have no right to preach to Africa.

1 Like

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Everybody knows the third Mahdi is waging a cunning Jihad in Nigeria in the 21st century and in broad daylight with some educated people cheering the Mahdi on ignorantly
HMMMMMM

SEE HOW GULLIBLE AND BRAINLESS YOU CAN BE
PLEASE GO AND FIND OUT THE MEANING OF THE ARABIC WORD MAHDI
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

SEE HOW GULLIBLE AND BRAINLESS YOU CAN BE
PLEASE GO AND FIND OUT THE MEANING OF THE ARABIC WORD MAHDI

I learnt that word from Pastor Adefarasin and I know the context in which I use it ...I don't need to know the meaning on Arabic na
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I learnt that word from Pastor Adefarasin and I know the context in which I use it ...I don't need to know the meaning on Arabic na

HMMMMMMM

ADEFARASIN GOOFED LIKE HELL
YOUR GULLIBILITY MADE YOU FOLLOW HIS GOOF
THAT MAN GOOFED THE ULTIMATE GOOF
ITS JUST LIKE SAYING JESUS CHRIST HAS COME BACK AND IS LIVING AMONGST US, FURTHERMORE THERE ARE UP TO 3 3SUCCESSIVE CHRIST'S 2 HAVE PASSED AWAY AND THE THIRD IS NOW AMONGST US. HOW DOES THIS SOUND TO YOU?
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
I said it elsewhere on NL that Macron's visit is rather a cultural visit. Even if it is "official", he can do little or nothing.
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Senselin:
I said it elsewhere on NL that Macron's visit is rather a cultural visit. Even if it is "official", he can do little or nothing.

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A LAZY YOUTH
YOU JUST FIT PERFRCTLY
AT YOUR AGE SOME STATESMEN HAD A VISION TO FIGHT FOR YOUR INDEPENDENCE
YOU ARE NOW BEGGING FOR SLAVERY, YOU ARE WAITING FOR SOME ONE TO COME AND HELP YOUR OWN INHOUSE PROBLEM
YOU CANNOT EVEN KEEP A MARRIAGE
YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT WILL ASK SOMEONE TO COME AND IMPREGNATE YOUR WIFE
WHO TOLD YOU HELP COMES WITH NO ATTACHMENTS

1 Like

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE A TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A LAZY YOUTH
YOU JUST FIT PERFRCTLY
AT YOUR AGE SOME STATESMEN HAD A VISION TO FIGHT FOR YOUR INDEPENDENCE
YOU ARE NOW BEGGING FOR SLAVERY, YOU ARE WAITING FOR SOME ONE TO COME AND HELP YOUR OWN INHOUSE PRO LEM
YOU CANNOT EVEN KEEP A MARRIAGE
YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT WILL ASK SOMEONE TO COME AND IMPREGNATE YOUR WIFE
WHO TOLD YOU HELP COMES WITH NO ATTACHMENTS

Lazy youth? You are a kid. Don't quote me again.
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Codes151(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
89 year old president requesting help from a 27 year old president
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by NASTYNASOSO: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Senselin:

Lazy youth? You are a kid. Don't quote me again.
HMMMMMM

FUTURE LEADER
SEE YOUR LIFE
YOU ARE NOT EVEN HOPE FOR THE HOPE FULL
NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
selemempe:
African leaders should come together and ask themselves serious questions.

The Asians have developed to the level of Europe. That should tell any person that white people are not exclusively smart. Most of what made europe developed is now public knowledge.

There is nothing wrong with the black man. Many blacks have achieved great feets in life. The only problem we have in Africa is THE LACK OF A PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGY

Ideology is what powers the developed world. Ideology, education and a can-do attidude will place Africa in the right path

lol....which feat if I may ask hope your not among them believing in that crap of a movie called black panther of whc the whites used in mocking us ( like the whole dumb africa ws taking pride in a fiction movie, dats the height of our stupidity)

accept it brother.....God is white and the devil is black, blacks are noting buh inferior humans n slaves...even ur bible speaks of it
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by kernel508: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
adegeye38:

Change actually begins with d followers, cos if d followers are corrupt too, the leaders impact can never be felt

Leaders are pace setters, they lead others follow, if in your village your people leads your king, good to know. If you're a Christian, that means Christ is following you, and if you're a Moslem, Mohammed most be following you too.
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by adegeye38(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
kernel508:

Leaders are pace setters, they lead others follow, if in your village your people leads your king, good to know. If you're a Christian, that means Christ is following you, and if you're a Moslem, Mohammed most be following you too.
Eveybody is shouting get your PVC, I laugh at Nigerians, they will soon realise that the problem of Nigerian will only be solved if you can vote out 180 million Nigerians, and not by voting out one person, and average Nigeria is corrupt, selfish, greedy and an hypocrite, the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians and the leaders we get are a reflection of ourselves, No good leader will ever come out of Nigerian society, its impossible, and even if he comes out, there is no system or structure, or people that will ensure any real change is carried out, corruption has become our culture in all LEVELS, we have a primitive thirst to acquire and acquire and acquire, no matter the means

Nigeria is nw being used as an example of a failed nation and being studied, as a project in havard, i cannot help but feel a deep sadness as i look at the beginning, which was extremely promising and then at the present, and then i take a look at the future, and i came to the conclusion that we have only got ourselves to blame, we have failed ourselves as individuals and as a people

2 Likes

Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by dheilaw1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:

he will tell you
YOU FAILED!
the same Trump that hailed Buhari and treated him like a king when he visited? maybe someone should help Trump tell you that your brain has failed
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by selemempe: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
jade14:

lol....which feat if I may ask hope your not among them believing in that crap of a movie called black panther of whc the whites used in mocking us ( like the whole dumb africa ws taking pride in a fiction movie, dats the height of our stupidity)

accept it brother.....God is white and the devil is black, blacks are noting buh inferior humans n slaves...even ur bible speaks of it
a kid who still lives with his white parents? Is that u?
Re: France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria by LastDays777: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:

he will tell you
YOU FAILED!

Yeah, trump doesn't hide anything at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Tinubu's Birthday Colloquium, Buhari Absent / Senate Moves To Cut Cement Prices / Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.