Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine (34410 Views)

Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande Dance At Kate Henshaw's Party / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Daniel K Daniel Meets Dakore Akande, His "Teenage Crush" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by believeucan: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

These celebrities are turning up real hard for the celebration of culture happening tonight at the Afrika shrine
Check out Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore and others look to the event

BankyW is the host of the event

http://dailytatafo.com/genevieve-nnaji-rita-dominic-dakore-akandes-look-to-newafrikashrine-with-macron/

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by believeucan: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by amaniro: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
cool but Nigeria and hypocrisy are inseparable grin

27 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by amaniro: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
ebuka should have been the host, that guy portray culture.

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by oshe11: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
If na France 200 people died, they would Still be MOURNING......

23 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
They will be out there searching for the richest 'connect'.

Women, always have foresight, very prolific hunters. How they spot which occasion will guarantee high class bidders of pussies always amaze me.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by pyyxxaro: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
If they don't wanna smoke fresh igbo , they shud just stay in their houses

I trust Rita @least I don see her de smoke Benson for Abraka b4 grin

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by medexico(m): 12:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Genevieve is bae
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Emilokoiyawon: 2:12am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:
ebuka should have been the host,
that guy portray culture.

Why? Does this look like toilet sex show sorry BigBrother9ja?

20 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by nuelzy: 5:40am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:
sorry oo. Apart from his elegance... Which i think banky equally has...

That ebuka is just there... Presenting wise..

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by okwabayi(m): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Who is the last woman, abeg?
Is that vitiligo on Dakore's feet?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by believeucan: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2018
I Love Rita's gown tho

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by believeucan: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Omotola's look

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Sidechicknation: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Las Las all these celebrities na hypocritics SMH

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by akprosperblog(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2018
what abt the male celebrities.

.. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by TylerDurden: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2018
I have a serious crush on this Rita babe.

She is just too damn classy and sexy at the same time.

I will realy love to shoot-up her club

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Wait oooo... no be the same dirty and stinking Afrika Shrine wey boys dey smoke weed and OD on trams and codeine diets? Na the place them rebrand like this? scissors is rod. shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by IamAirforce1: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Where is Toke Makinwa

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Lordofthewest(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
una don start again
amaniro:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by prinsam30: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2018
I was there too

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by GOFRONT(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked

I cant forget the day I tasted this Rita's Punana.....soo sweet, but it was in my weirdest dream oo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Folashade2016(f): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
3 cuties especially Gene.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by gurnam: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:

Not necessarily, there are loads of others and better presenters out there too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Na the same shrine be this!!!

Btw, check out this Muscle 2008 keyless Thumb start full option I have for sale
https://www.nairaland.com/4598214/muscle-2008-keyless-thumb-start#69072214

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by robotix: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:
They will be out there searching for the richest 'connect'.

Women, always have foresight, very prolific hunters. How they spot which occasion will guarantee high class bidders of pussies always amaze me.
it is inbred, configured in their DNA.

Besides, gathering like these should never be missed. This is how you build strong elitist connection.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by tragergeorge(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Where FUNKE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by robotix: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
tragergeorge:
Where FUNKE
in my room!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by nonix22(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
She fit don change o, as I'm sure no be recently you saw her.

All this our actors wey dey die of Kidney disease upandan, na one of the major cause be that, excess drinking and smoking, forgetting that all systems are not the same. So she fit don check up her self as I can see from the glow and trimmed face and body, she fit don quit.

I'm not patronizing her tho
pyyxxaro:
If they don't wanna smoke fresh igbo , they shud just stay in their houses

I trust Rita @least I don see her de smoke Benson for Abraka b4 grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by sulemanalex(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Sampling for macron and his team, naija ladies shaa!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Dakore Akande's Look To New Afrika Shrine by Sanchase: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2018
African shrine with no smell of Igboo is thaflt one shine, they should wrap one JUMBO size for the French president jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) / Reekado Banks To A Fan: "You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago, Don't Praise Me" / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.