Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

I Always Find Myself Among Cultists - A Young Man Laments - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Always Find Myself Among Cultists - A Young Man Laments (534 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) / Young Man Poses Inside A Casket (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Find Myself Among Cultists - A Young Man Laments by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
A young man have been restless for some months now after discovering that almost all of his dealings were with cultist. He seeks advice and wants to know if he has a spiritual problem or connection with the cult. He later discovered when his eyes became opened by divine illumination that all his items including clothes, bags, choice of dress code and colour identifies with the cult. He seeks to know if he got a spiritual problem or if he is unknowingly initiated into a cult. Of recent, he developed deep love for cult members and choose to always hang around with them and surprisingly to him they see him as a brother, hangs around with him without any threat or fear. He feels a spirit in him pulling him to the cult, fellow nairalanders, this is real, what's your advice to this fellow incase you know of such cases.
Re: I Always Find Myself Among Cultists - A Young Man Laments by pleasureosondu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
That guy never see anything. Stay for ekosodi or BDPA, they go cure am well and you ll thank me later. Nonsense.
Re: I Always Find Myself Among Cultists - A Young Man Laments by smartgenius10(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

See Reason Why Fans Blast Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma On Social Media. / Nasty: How Abuja Environmental Protection Board Pays 80% Ghost Workers / Here's Why We Refer To Motorcycles As 'okada' In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.