Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,223 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Uniben Main Site Presents Online (computer – Based) Post Utme Practice Tests - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Main Site Presents Online (computer – Based) Post Utme Practice Tests (364 Views)

Score Over 300 In Your Upcoming JAMB With The Best JAMB/UTME Practice Software / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time / Activation For MSGIST UTME PRACTICE 2018 Software Needed Urgently Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Main Site Presents Online (computer – Based) Post Utme Practice Tests by hellensexy: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
UNIBEN MAIN SITE PRESENTS ONLINE (COMPUTER – BASED) POST UTME PRACTICE TESTS

This is really coming at the right time for all post utme student and mostly
those that will apply for the up coming post utme. I will advice every one to
apply for this it will help you and build that confidence in you. I know so well
we are in the world were every thing we do is with computer. I can still bet
some of us dont know how to operate computer i know, your jamb was
computer base test also you need to be strong with the test and time giving.

UNIBEN Consults Nig. Ltd, a Private Limited Liability Company with offices
at the Ekehuan Campus of the University of Benin, has created an online
platform to assist candidates preparing for the 2018/2019 Post UTME tests
into Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
NOTE:

This platform is not restricted to candidates seeking admission into any
particular institution. It shall give opportunity to all candidates to practice
with already prepared questions and answers which will aid candidates
preparing for the following Post UTME tests.

Upon the payment of N1,000 (One Thousand Naira) Only. The candidate
may log in and take the test within 24 hours of registration. The result will
be instantly displayed after the test and candidate may register and log in
as many times as they wish. visit site and follow link to register now

Source:http://howtuknow.com/uniben-main-site-presents-online-computer-based-post-utme-practice-tests/

Re: Uniben Main Site Presents Online (computer – Based) Post Utme Practice Tests by Vipro(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Please the link is not opening

(1) (Reply)

UNN 2018/2019 Post Utme And Screening Exercise / Strictly For Tasued Applicant Alone / Terrible Mistakes That Can Stop You From Gaining Admission In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.