Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) (34014 Views)

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2018
As we look forward to the quarter final matches of the World Cup 2018, it observed that Manchester United has more players still in the tournament than any other club.

Is there any significance to this? Well, we never can tell but Manchester City, Chelsea and Barcelona seem to follow behind.

Manchester United Players At The Quarter Finals
Marcus Rashford
Jesse Lingard
Ashley Young
Philip Jones
Paul Pogba
Romelu Lukaku
Marouane Fellaini
Victor Lindelof
Rodriquez Fred

If you support a club, can you name your players still remaining in the world cup.

From : https://www.soccerpillar.com/2018/07/manchester-united-has-more-players.html

45 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Exwizard: 12:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Yes op you are right, especially after your lovely de-dea set the most worst record before leaving

Well Chelsea still have enough players in Russia :
Hazard
Bashuayi
Kante
Willian
Courtouise
Cahill
Lostuf cheek
Thorgan hazard
Giround

So tell me how man u has the most players

Likes for the blues
Share for man u

284 Likes 294 Shares

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Yes right after there lovely de-dia set a record

How does the goal keeper concern this post?

35 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Spain is out, they deserve it. They think Barcelona and Madrid must always have players in the team.

Where was Pedro, Morata and Fabregas?

The Era of their passing game is gone.

19 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Geosystem(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:

Well Chelsea still have
Hazard
Bashuayi
Kante
Willian
Courtour
also cahill

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by chukwuibuipob: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2018
cool GGMUD

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Pogba my man
I'm rooting for France to win the world cup
Already placed a bet on them on betway NG.

13 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Gossiplover: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2018
BoneBlogger:
lalasticlala

He is awake....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Gossiplover: 7:07am On Jul 04, 2018
France or Brazil to win the world cup

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Gossiplover:

He is awake....

You dey monitor lalasticlala?
In fact let me mynd my business.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2018
havillaplus:

You dey monitor lalasticlala?
In fact let me mynd my business.

lool
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2018
Fatigue will kill them for preseason
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by kitogram(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2018
CHELSEA F. C.
Reuben Loftus-cheek
Willian
Harzard
Kante
Batushuayi
Courtois
Giroud
Cahill

24 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by andrew444(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Spain is out, they deserve it. They think Barcelona and Madrid must always have players in the team.

Where was Pedro, Morata and Fabregas?

The Era of their passing game is gone.

With those mediocre players you mentioned Spain will not get past the group stage,and I will bet my money that Pedro and fabregas will not make Spain squad for euro 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by andrew444(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
A Barcelona player must win the World Cup.

Vermaleen
Paulinho
Coutinho
Umtiti
Suarez
Rakitic

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by chibuthanks: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
LIVERPOOL FC henderson arnord firmino mignolet lovren ferkir

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by FoolishBoy419: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:

Well Chelsea still have
Hazard
Bashuayi
Kante
Willian
Courtour

The only fault of De gea was during his match against Portugal. Penalties are based on luck

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
andrew444:

With those mediocre players you mentioned Spain will not get past the group stage,and I will bet my money that Pedro and fabregas will not make Spain squad for euro 2020

Who did this to you?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by andrew444(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
mazinoweb:

Who did this to you?

Your father did this to me.

If you are so dumb then keep quiet

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2018
mazinoweb:

Who did this to you?

grin grin grin
You wicked o..

dominique, mynd44
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2018
andrew444:

Your father did this to me.

If you are so dumb then keep quiet

The thing pain you? grin
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by Leetunechi: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buschester United
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by psychologist(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Go get ya facts right

Barcelona is the only club that gat at least a player in each group of the world Cup
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by swindo1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Exwizard post=69061632]Yes right after there lovely de-dia set a record

Well Chelsea still have
Hazard
Bashuayi
Kante
Willian
Courtour
Giroud

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by swindo1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Geosystem:

also cahill
and Giroud

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
cool we rock
Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by ofic4: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Recover all your betting loses with goal 9ja new betting program For Free!!

Over 200+ free odds posted per day on goal 9ja with numerous Green Tickets!!!

To Visit Goal 9ja: [url=nairaland.site/sports]CLICK HERE[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Geosystem:

also cahill
cahill plays for west brom jo

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) by akiOYIBO: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Pogba my man I'm rooting for France to win the world cup Already a placed a bet on them on betway.
France will definitely win the world cup, I see no other option

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 CAF Awards: Osimhen & Chukwueze Lose Young Player Award To Achraf Hakimi / Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Ronaldo: I Really Need To Score My 1st Direct Free Kick For Juve At 43rd Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.