Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military (31141 Views)

Dokpesi: Buhari Will Arrest PDP Leaders, Oppress Governors Into Joining APC / I Will Arrest Politicians Sponsoring Banditry In Zamfara – Governor Matawalle / Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
YOU CAN'T ARREST HIM WALLAHI, BUBU IS SOLIDLY BEHIND THEM SO FORGET ARRESTING THEM Chikena

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by VULCAN(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Kindly define innocent?

Gaddafiyusf:

Please don't generalize. My dad is one the members and he's very innocent

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by adisabarber(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

He will know about the attacks even if he doesn't participate or support it. There is an official procedure for Fulani vengeance. It is always well planned.
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by DozieInc(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
How serious could the military be.

The statement is completely laughable.
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by 1miccza: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
vankaid:
i - You found a militia camp,
ii - raided it ,
iii - were fired upon by them and you replied and also found weapons,
iv - your men killed and commander injured,
v - next day Miyetti Allah chairman claimed you attacked and kill them in that operation,
vi - you come to press and tell us that Miyetti Allah are victims too,
vii - and you again still wonder why Miyetti Allah will claim responsibility,

viii - you initiate investigation before you will decide to arrest them or not?!!!!!

QUESTIONS
1. Did you initiate investigations in Benue and Taraba before arresting livestock guards and label them suspects for the attacks?

2. Did you initiate investigations before killing IPOB people in Abia state?

3. Did you initiate investigations before you arrested Gabriel Suswan and label him as sponsor to Benue militia?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nigeria we are finished!!!

Completely finished my brother, we are completely and individually on our own..

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Useless Nigeria Fulani Army. Number one enemies of the Nigerian people are the arm forces. They are working for the Fulanis and not for the common people of Nigeria. Quote me anywhere. We don’t have confidence in the Nigeria Army anymore!!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by BornAgainMay: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
If you
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Gucciboss: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
This military officer should hide his face in shame. What a contradictory bunkum he just spilled. Soldiers are now exchanging words with criminals and he even have the gut to say it openly. Bunch of confused cowards.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2018
I am glad you are wiser now.
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by narorose(f): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Story for d gods
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by okerekeikpo: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Mumu talk what are you still waiting for? Go ahead and arrest them na

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Lomprico2: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Gerrout!! angry
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by goshen26: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
smileyI am glad you are wiser now smiley
Princesaha:
"While the military is not in a hurry to link Macban to this Militia, investigation has begun to unravel those behind the death of our men". Who else saw this line or am I the only one. Wait oo...some armed terrorists attacked your men and even killed some of them, you called for reinforcement, engaged them in a shootout and killed some of them. The umbrella body governing this terrorists called Macban came out and told the whole world boldly that you killed their members and even threatened that the soldiers that killed them must be fished out and punished and you are still saying that you are not in a hurry to link them to Macban. What else do you want them to do before you know they are one. The mumu army man stylishly absolved them of complicity. It is finished my man. Now I can boldly beat my chest to say that the present government is highly behind these terrorists. I was thinking it was conspiracy theory before but I am now fully convinced. Time to dust my PVC is now. Sorry to all those I deceived into voting these terrorists that are in power now. But we will get it right in 2019.

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by holyfather(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

You're sure you know your dad very well?

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Hhmmm...officer John I understand your service and patriotism but do you think people like fulani cabals in presidency, Hell Rufa or Rafai, Sanusi etc will allow you to do the right thing

Officer, Nigeria is under siege from the four corner winds. What you are seen is not today's plan they knew their mission and have presidency backing. I pray you will be able to do the job but I won't be surprise to hear in the next few days you have be drafted to foreign mission in Syria or Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Atiku4presido: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
vankaid:
ii - raided it ,
v - next day Miyetti Allah chairman claimed you attacked and kill them in that operation,

viii - you initiate investigation before you wil
l decide to arrest them or not?!!!!!

QUESTIONS
1. Did you initiate investigations in Benue and Taraba before arresting livestock guards and label them suspects for the attacks?

3. Did you initiate investigations before you arrested Gabriel Suswan and label him as sponsor to Benue militia?

True Talk

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by degamemaster(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
THE LETTER OF EZE AKANU IBIAM, THE FOUNDER OF OHANEZE NDI IGBO TO QUEEN ELIZABETH (II) OF ENGLAND 14/8/1967.

In this point in time when the present president of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo, Nnia Nwodo is colluding with Nigeria government, Army and Police to implicate and stop Biafra Restoration by all means, it is very important that this letter from the founder of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo must be forwarded to Nnia Nwodo and his few followers to read and retrace their way.

It should also be forwarded to all the Eastern governors and their few supporters for them to know that Akanu Ibiam, who was also the first Governor of Eastern region has always been in front line for Biafra.

A good Leader is always on the side of his people and always ready to sacrifice for the sake of his own people.

Read the letter below:

"...
YOUR MAJESTY, the British officials in Nigeria are fully aware of all these. They know that we are injured and deeply grieved people and had been cruelly treated by our erstwhile fellow citizens of Federal Republic of Nigeria. The British officials not only knew the crux of the matter, but they also encouraged Northern Nigeria to carry out and execute their nefarious plan against us. They are angry with Biafra because Biafra categorically refused to remain as part of the Nigeria federation and political unit only to be trampled upon, discriminated against and hated, ruthlessly exploited and denied her rights and privileges, and slaughtered whenever it suited the whims and caprices of the favoured people of Northern Nigeria. To add insult to injury, Your Majesty’s Britannic Government, instead of being neutral in our quarrels or finding ways and means to mediate and bring peace to the two countries, has now taken it upon herself to supply military aid to Nigeria to help them defeat and subjugate Biafra.

It is simply staggering for a Christian country like Britain to help a Moslem country militarily to crush another Christian country like Biafra. This is just too much for me, Your Gracious Majesty, this act of unfriendliness and treachery by the British Government towards the people of Republic of Biafra who, as Eastern Nigerians, had so much regard for Britain and British people.

In the circumstance, Your Majesty, I no longer wish to wear the garb of the British Knighthood. British fair play, British justice, and the Englishman’s word of honour which Biafra loved so much and cherished have become meaningless to Biafrans in general and to me in particular. Christian Britain has shamelessly let down Christian Biafra.

I love the Republic of Biafra very dearly and pray that, by grace of God, she may remain and continue to grow and live and always act like a truly Christian country for all times.

I am, your Majesty

Yours Most Respectfully

(AKANU IBIAM)"

Only a zombified Igbo man or woman will still be supporting the evil fulanis. One Nigeria is a big fat lie.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by jerflakes(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
The is the shit Nigeria have found itself my dear.Dont lament-Let's keep on speaking & doing the right thing while we pray.
God will surely save us & save Nigeria.Abacha did same but where is he today? Shalom!

Prayers will not do anything

We've been praying since 1960

Initiate action, or STFU

3 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Fraust40(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2018
IPOB called Buhari “cow” they rushed there and killed a healthy number of unarmed youths without an investigation, or even an allegation of criminal misconduct. Fulani are killing people, including soldiers, they want to conduct investigations?

I laugh!! If I’m not sane (to any degree) I would’ve wanted Buhari to have another term.

With all the ethnicist and Islamist statements and conduct of Buhari in past years, he was still called into power.

Sense is yet to fully posses the average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by maxxx(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerians wake up.

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by AdamuAudu: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018
dafeyankee:
The whole leadership should be arrested.

After they are arrested,they should be transported to the middle of Benue State,and just pretend the vehicle carrying them is faulty in the middle of nowhere.

The Benue Youths will forever be grateful to you guys.
Na wa for some people. So you are taking this Buhari military and entire leadership an inch serious? So are you saying and believing this government while hundreds of innocent people are killed, this is the right time to carry out incestigation abi? If all tjese atrocities committed by Buhari are done in the enemy states like the south south, the east by now Buhari will have proscribed all those regions. It will never be well with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by mavinc4u(f): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Na wah. Someone accepted doing something and you say you are investigating. Wetin remain, no bi to announce the verdict? I just tire for some people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Adekdammy: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2018
truth is being revealed little by little.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by kayla12(f): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2018
“They are coming to elevate Hausa-Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands
and replace them with their kinsmen to drive their ethnic domination of the Biafrans and other tribes in Nigeria.
The Fulani hersmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever, those who do not believe me, will soon see it happen before their eyes.” - Nnamdi Kanu ,6th Feb, 2014.
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by 2nattie(m): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2018
And they won't be found guilty.

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by Diso60090(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by maximuz: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
what a shame. how do I tell my children DAT deir future is secured

1 Like

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by saaron(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2018
vankaid:
ii - raided it ,

viii - you initiate investigation before you will decide to arrest them or not?!!!!!

QUESTIONS

Very Good Observation! This was my observation as I was reading the PATHETIC DEFENCE OF MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORIST by Nigerian Army even after coming under heavy gun fire from Miyetti Allah militia wing. In short, the main point here is, Miyetti Allah is accusing the army for killing their militia wing members, the same terrorist wing responsible for the death of several Nigerian Soldiers! And the army is still defending them despite obvious terrorist attacks on the army from Miyetti Allah.
Buhari will surely be the last president in this God forsaken country!

3 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by gidgiddy: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2018
But the military has no power to investigate or arrest people
Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by lastempero: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
The Fulanis are gradually digging a hole that will swallow both their innocent and guilty ones.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military by anigold(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2018
dafeyankee:
The whole leadership should be arrested.

After they are arrested,they should be transported to the middle of Benue State,and just pretend the vehicle carrying them is faulty in the middle of nowhere.

The Benue Youths will forever be grateful to you guys.
chai lol grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagosians, Let Us Recover Our Destiny! / 2019: Duke, Ezekwesili, Agbakoba, Utomi In New Alliance, To Battle APC, PDP / "Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.