Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France (39191 Views)

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max / Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Akpacha(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
A kid always a kid.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by anibi9674: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
oyindamex:
How many American artist went to take selfie with buhari when he went there?..Nigeria celebrity and mediocrity �
who is buhari a cow or a snake? Do you want their reputation to drop.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by COOL10(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just imagine having a young and presentable President like Emmanuel Macron. Wow cool
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by DIYhackers: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
angry I am sooooo bathing with bleach when I get back, all these monkeys make me feel like I'm at a zoo
You're a very stupid boy
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
dynicks:
watch your mouth!...you would regret it when there happens to be a next time.....
I hate that referee at your display picture
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by hagisolo: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Young, vibrant, and ........... president I mean Macron, while our own looks like d nation, everything old fashion and outdated, no development, same old people re cycle in power age70 and above, yet we sign #not too young to run what about #too old to run bill ?/////

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Navalsadiq(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
angry I am sooooo bathing with bleach when I get back, all these monkeys make me feel like I'm at a zoo
even amongst blacks you still have racist
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Emrixx(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Them no dey shame see their mate be president of a country they are there doing themselves

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Assassin101: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
see as all of them be

pikin wey dem senior

dem dey scramble to take selfie with the boy, just like IDPs struggling for grubs

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Awaja(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
I love this young charismatic president
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Christgalaxy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
rxmusa:
President Buhari is giving Nigeria the image it deserve. Kudos to him
buhari grin
rxmusa:
buhari
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Emilokoiyawon: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abjay97:
Fresh president with brain that works..
No Agbada, no expensive clothing..
Simple and Classic.. this is why i like white billionaires

See as our celebs de rush am.. Chai.. If na Nigeria now, army for don beat dem finish...

For your mind agbada is more expensive than suit...educated fools...talking and talking without making one iota of sense.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by cocolacec(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
African guy with inferiority complex,oyinbo no dey bath like Africans.You will be surprised Macron only shower twice a week.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abjay97:
Fresh president with brain that works..
No Agbada, no expensive clothing..
Simple and Classic.. this is why i like white billionaires

See as our celebs de rush am.. Chai.. If na Nigeria now, army for don beat dem finish...
First of, Agbada is not his traditional wear. As for cost of clothing, his simple and classic clothing might actually be more expensive than a complete set of agbada wear.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
Don't think for him...

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Siki355:
can our presido operate a smart phone?

Nigeria can only get better if we have young n vibrant Men as president

Is he going there to farm? Oga France was France before this man came on board
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by shugacain: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
who else sight Macron bulge ?
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
why are you so self hating with your inciteful,racist and self destructive words.bashing nigerians for some shallow reasons is insulting and disgracing yourself because you are also a nigerian
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Skmoda360(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like
Are you one of the monkeys? grin grin
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Omoikarekimire(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
onatisi:
infact this picture is enough to make people vote out buhari ,
sebi na president be dis , wey look smart lively intelligent and healthy
why will his country not be enjoying ,
we have a sick dying president and yet he is insisting on continuing in office for another 4 years !!

Nigerians over to you , the choice is yours

You are not right comparing his picture when he was ill.try to check out the President picture now.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Badonasty(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood faces were spotted last night with the current president of France, Macron at Afrika shine in Lagos.

Famous faces like Omotola, Ramsey Noah, Rita Dominic , joke silva , jide kosoko etc were spotted last night..

http://news.nollyzone.com/top-nollywood-celebrities-takes-a-selfie-with-france-president-macron/

On a normal day these people no dey enter shrine ooo... Hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by ahamonyeka(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
just to snap with naim dem dey show their 36. shey na so their own actors and actress dey do if buhari go to foreign country.

tomorrow now e go be facebook things.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by LORDofODDS(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
SEE RITA DOMINIC AS SHE SERIOUS

If this womam handle macron just for one night, divorce is certain for dat emm old wifee.

But i dont have sense shaa

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by benjanny(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
in my next world, if Biafra never come to stand oh lord please don't bring me Back to Nigeria am tired of been here for your sake
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by laiza(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
rxmusa:
What image Pls? Was it @MBuhari that invited @Macron to visit Fela's shrine? Pls don't insult our intelligence.
@Macron didn't come for a state visit, it was just as a point of duty and respect to greet and be received by the president nothing more.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by gwama: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Macron, if you received Nollywood believing that in his actors you will find a partner for the night, you are wrong angry
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Godhand04(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin macron be like

Fool
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
izzou:
grin

Chai

See as my own Joke Silva and Zebrudayah dey struggle to take selfie with their pikin agemate. grin grin grin
Power and Position good oh

Have you ever seen someone whose brain has been replaced with dusting powder? angry

Look up^^^
gat me laffin like mad

Power pass power I swear .........
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by okwabayi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow. It's rare to see a white national from a developed nation genuinely happy being around black people. I encourage him for this and hope more world leaders follow suit.

Abeg any world leader apart from Obama, I hate that man with a passion. I don't dislike his policies and care not what he did as president. It's him as a person I find revolting.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Funkybabee(f): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wow

So beautiful, I love this
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by patrickcollins: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chai, black man mentality fighting to be captured in a selfie with Macron, pls next time Buhari visits France, I would want to know if the white man shares our thinking and reasoning.If French people will rally around and fight to have a selfie with buhari.
Re: Nollywood Stars In A Selfie With President Macron Of France by Adeyeye09(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
A president should look like this....young, agile and filled with fresh ideas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Female Celebrities Who Rocked The Septum Nose Ring / A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Steps Out With Her Husband In Mix And Match Prints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.