Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter (926 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by femsadef: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Yusufu Idegu, a correspondent of The Nation Newspaper, has dismissed reports that he circulated a false story about Danladi Ciroma, north-central chairman of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders’ Association of Nigeria (MACBAN).

Idegu’s report on Ciroma describing the killings in Plateau as retaliation for 300 rustled cows and loss of some herders’ lives generated controversy.

Source http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/04/i-stand-with-my-story-on-miyetti-allah-reporter/

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by Nbote(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2018
We know dey retracted on their story due to public outcry it generated. There s definitely no smoke without fire...
Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by bellooyin(f): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2018
Ok
Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by SalamRushdie: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Stand with your story solidly sir because even Presidencys press release corroborated your story .
.let the presidency retract their first before you retract yours Sir

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2018
No shaking...! Stand with the Truth even if Buhari and his demonic Jihadists are forcing u to lie as they always do...!

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by crispus09(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2018
don't let them intimidate you

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by Paperwhite(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Stand with your story solidly sir because even Presidencys press release corroborated your story .
.let the presidency retract their first before you retract yours Sir
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by saaron(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Truth can NEVER BE HIDDEN! I wonder why they had to threaten the journalist for doing his duties.
Anyway, for what is worth, Buhari's terrorist govt itself sang the same song as Miyetti Allah.
Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by GavelSlam: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2018
You cannot produce a recording of the person you quoted who has since denied those words.

How did he know you didn't record him ?

Perhaps he didn't need to, knowing he never said those words.
Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2018
we knows the truth.
Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by Ganiyat72(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
You cannot produce a recording of the person you quoted who has since denied those words.

How did he know you didn't record him ?

Perhaps he didn't need to, knowing he never said those words.

^^^
Terrorist, the defender of the devil

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by kotv: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2018
We know you told the truth.
Let ciroma sue if truly they are lying on him.

1 Like

Re: I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter by magoo10(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Only a zombie will believe that terrorist miyetti allah guy . the world knows who the real terrorist are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Deceiving Who Between APC And PDP? / Top 10 Most Influential Politicians In Nigeria Today / Refer.ng 2019 Millionaire Assurance Make Money Online In 2019 Fast And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.