Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (76692 Views)

5 Common Reasons People Die In Their Sleep / Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Toks2008(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Is HIV still a deadly disease? something you can live with for 10 to 20years or even more..abeg tell me something else...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Oluwabenjamin(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Welrez:
Did my HIV test a week ago, will go for another in three months time.

Don't worry you will find what you're loooking for grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Raskasal(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2018
ClassRep001:
If you got HIV share it with everyone you come across.

An eye for eye

U bad gann ooo
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Assassin101: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2018
are you having headaches and losing weight? undecided

inoki247:
which kain thing i dey read diz early morning.. abeg no spoil my day...
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Toks2008(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2018
davidsthe:
This post may be misleading! The thing to do is HIV test from a trained counselor tester which can be couple testing or individual but there should be mutual disclosure.
There is nothing like HIV..what we have is AIDS as a result of compromised immune system which can be as a result of several other factors and infections like staph..

When you go for HIV test they only check for a drop in the CD4 count and if it is lower than a certain level they say you are positive..not that they see any Virus...Prpanganda

The bitter truth is that no one is free from the so-called HIV

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Endtimesmith(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Abstinence from sex is the best option if you are not married or your partner is not faithful.
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Welrez:
Why do u have to go for another in 3 months time? Are u at risk of contacting it??
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
There is no aids
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by ceejay80s(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
some nairalanders go shout OPE O!!!!!
I NO GET THESE SYMPTOMS

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by BenzEne1(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Welrez:

How much is it.
Need to get mine.
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by cheeboozhor(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2018
When better hunger causes you migrane headache and you finally come across this post on NL
ROFTL even tho I don't know wah it means
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by inoki247: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Assassin101:
are you having headaches and losing weight? undecided

lol none of d above..
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by raindroup(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Welrez:
you will soon get it, keep testing grin
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by opsyswagger(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2018
And you are proud to say this..
BlindAngel:
I still remember my last hiv test which was about 4 months ago, after checking my dairy and confirming i have slept with more than 400+ prostitutes, received mouth actions just twice from prostitutes and kissed only two prostitutes, all the 400+ prostitutes i have slept with condom has busted only 7times only one of them that i didn't realized earlier and i kept fucking, the rest i realized within seconds and pulled off... I really can't explain the panicking then when i went for hiv test months later when they were doing free text in a learning center i was attending then , it came back negative though, fast forward to today "i just checked my dairy now" the three different prostitute i slept with yesterday made the total number of prostitutes i have slept with 507...

Note: i have never and ever had skin to skin sex with any woman or prostitutes "also i have never slept with a normal girl before, all the sex i have had are with prostitutes , except rarely when condom got busted and it has happened on seven different occasions only, in which two was from same prostitute... Which i counted as one

Am still thanking God for life that i have never had any std before, the last time i went for test they said they found only very small amount of staphylococcus, which the guy wrote alot of drugs... But i nor buy them or drank the drugs sha... I just forget am because i nor dey feel any symptoms

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by gonkin(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Abstinence from sex is the best option if you are not married or your partner is not faithful.

Yes ooo. I hope my future would be as faithful as me cuz in most cases its an unfaithful partner that links the germ. Also get a personal clipper.

1 Like

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by gonkin(m): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2018
raindroup:

grin
raindroup:

Na u give am?
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Upon all the technological advancement of the world, why isn't there any official cure of hiv and aids undecided
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by jidestroud(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Nicely put.

Nevertheless, the best bet remains going to the hospital from time to time to do general checkup to avoid and detect early symptoms of diseases and sicknesses. We really need to developed a health conscious Africa. Most of these deaths are preventable and avoidable. 99% of it for a facts has nothing to do with our village people.

1 Like

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Revolva(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
HIV no de reign again

e don cast
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
krattoss:
Upon all the technological advancement of the world, why isn't there any official cure of hiv and aids undecided
I believe it's a conspiracy. Some cabals are making a fortune from the menace. E.g condom producers, ARV manufacturers, etc. It might also be a population control procedure.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by 2sexyus: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Women has the virus than men.. my bodycount is more than 120. Out of this figure, about 70 are oloshos in lagos and abuja. A am hiv negative
lol... Continue ooo. Your ministry is moving. You will soon come and confess like a dude did this year.
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by GOFRONT(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Abeg, Something must kill a man
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
mig007:

I believe it's a conspiracy. Some cabals are making a fortune from the menace. E.g condom producers, ARV manufacturers, etc. It might also be a population control procedure.
it's quite unfortunate if ur postulation is true embarassed

That means no person, place, continent or race is free of corruption undecided
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by raindroup(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
gonkin:

grin

Na u give am?
this guy keep testing if he have HIV, what is he looking for? angry
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Ayofe7: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
ClassRep001:
If you got HIV share it with everyone you come across.

An eye for eye
You must be Hiv positive

2 Likes

Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by fortune1968: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by joincode(f): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2018
The most ommon symptom is you feeling normal. HIV no dey show for face. Get tested and treated and don't pass it on.
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by BabaCommander: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Welrez:

But why run the test every 3 months?
It's not like it's an airborne or mosquito transmitted diseases abi u na prostitute no?
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by sixtuso(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Just did mine last month, will check again in two months
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Don4eva(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Are you related to father Christmas cry
Re: 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore by Mutemenot(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:
Pls for goodness sakes are constant farting and weeing symptoms too
grin you.must be guilty of constant fart n wee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / A Lady After A Failed Body Enlargement (Graphic Pics) / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.