Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

T Y Danjuma Why ??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / T Y Danjuma Why ??? (355 Views)

Kuteb Leaders Rejects T.Y. As The Next Ukwe Of Takum, Warn Govt / So Gen. T.Y Danjuma Was Correct? / *t Y Danjuma & His So-called Middle Melters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T Y Danjuma Why ??? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2018
T Y DANJUMA & HIS SO-CALLED MIDDLE MELTERS.

When Odi happened where soldiers were used to murder unarmed civilians, T Y Danjuma was Minister of Defence.

When soldiers killed the people of Zaki Biam, T Y Danjuma was Minister of Defence.

When the massacres were happening so often on the plateau and the State Governor was suspended and state of emergency imposed more than once, T Y Danjuma was Defence Minister.

What did T Y Danjuma think of the military under him then?

AND
George Udom wrote:
I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!

I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty Biafran men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!

I wonder what could be said if assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!

I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!

I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!

What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!

Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?
...and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?

God Willing, they will all fail and they would not have rest of minds.

Spread the message if you are a good Christian or good Muslim, because it's not religious, it's political..
Re: T Y Danjuma Why ??? by Heartbender: 10:04am On Jul 04, 2018
I am sorry to say this but you are a monumental embarrassment to mankind. A mistake of creation. You are busy comparing death tolls just to get your paymaster cheap political accolades. It is certain that you have never sniffed the horrors of death especially by massacre in gory forms. Where is your humanity? Do you read or watch or even listen to the manner in which your "incorruptible judge(s)" defend this senseless killings by either making arguments in favour of the savage herders just as they did for Boko Haram before grasping power or showing nonchalance at the plights of victims? Was your general not voted in to "change" the order of things? You, as every other lunatic rented crowd, are worse than your senile demi-god.

(1) (Reply)

When Thieves Use Pos To Do Their Business / Proposed Architectural Design / Senator Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun Pdp Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.