Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari (536 Views)

President Buhari: Nigeria's Collective Future Rests On Active Participation / Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by VondaNews: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
President Buhari has said that the political future of Igbos in Nigeria depends on his re-election in 2019.

The president stated this at the Southeast mega rally at Dan Anyiam Stadium in Imo State, organized by Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday July 3rd.

Represented by the Secretary to the Federal Government of the Federation, SGF, Boss Mustapha, President Buhari said

“The people of the South East are part of Nigeria and they have the right to make claim where the need arises and we will all support them. “The Igbo are not good starters. But whenever they start, they can catch it. Let me say this, 2019 is an election that will make or mar the chances of Igbo in Nigeria. I want Igbo to make a paradigm shift. “We have to know that the position of the presidency is negotiable. You can argue it from the point of strength and not from the point of weakness. 2019 will determine the future of this country. Let me say this, there are 18 Christians and 18 Muslims in Buhari’s cabinet. Even the Vice President is a Christian. I see a whole lot of people coming out to be president. Let me tell them Nigeria is not a Banana republic''.

http://www.vondanews.com/the-political-future-of-the-igbos-rests-on-my-re-election-president-buhari/

Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
After python don dance finish... I'm keeping the picture

Give them NK back first, before you go even dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Tufiakwa! God forbid! Olorun maje! Allah ya kiyaye! Ndi Igbo anokwa ebea? Guess the 5% ters are now important after python dancing? God punish this idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by ogwanogwa: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Sorry sir, you'll not be re_elected.
Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by chukxie(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Buhari has passed a cryptic message. People, brace yourselves for tumult should Buhari fail to win 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by bosco2017: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Igbos are heading to Biafra . The name Nigeria must be obliterated from the world map like YugoslavYugoslavia and Soviet Union...
Nigeria is an evil forest where they slaughter babies and women . Igbos dont want to continue to be part of this evil entity created by lord luggard .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by gidgiddy: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Political fortune in a messed up country like Nigeria? Of what use is that to Igbos?
Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by authehighness: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2018
everything about the great igbo nation,politcal and economical,is in the hands of God,HE has been fighting for us in this shithole and cursed country,if we are to be grass,nigerians would have pull us out,but we are unshakeable,immovable,indomintable,and undefeatable,anywhere you see me called me onye igbo,igbo amaka
Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by kernel508: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Group of Ji*hdists.
Re: ''The Political Future Of The Igbos Rests On My Re-election''- President Buhari by gurunlocker: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Lol.... your "reelection" will send you to daura next year

(1) (Reply)

Finally, APC Collapses, Aggrieved Members Form R-APC / Edo Govt Inaugurates 3rd Children's Parliament, As Richard Asen Emerges Speaker / Former Ondo Deputy Governor Daughter Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.