Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) (3784 Views)

Uniport Slay Mama Reacts To Zazoo Zeh Hate Speech On Ph City Over Gold Diggers / Zulu Queen Dies Just Weeks After King's Death & Becoming Ruler / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Hygist: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2018
As shared by a course mate Idahoisa Philip;

RIP Peace Emem. Hmmmmmmm. Xo sad! Rest well dear friend and Forever remain in our heart!
#Maths n Stats ACP

lalasticlala

http://www.gistful.com/2018/07/uniport-slay-queen-dies-in-car-crash-graphic-photos/

Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Hygist: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by jaylister(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2018
This sweet girl don go? May her soul RIP
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by 4hys: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Capitano1(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2018
ClassRep001:
See boobs smaller than naira emojis

Probably she died after collecting money from a guy for visitation and she failed to fulfill her promise.

Well goodbye to the land of no return.
I know her...On her way from a school tour from akwa ibom thats where she had the crash. Dnt just say things you dnt know about. No one knows what tomorrow holds. And she is not a slay queen. Bloggers will go to hell. I swear

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by 4hys: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2018
No be small thing
Capitano1:
I know her...On her way from a school tour from akwa ibom thats where she had the crash. Dnt just say things you dnt know about. No one knows what tomorrow holds. And she is not a slay queen. Bloggers will go to hell. I swear
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked

Rip SlayQ
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by akprosperblog(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2018
may her soul RIP. . . .. . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Emu4u2c: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Bloggers!..Peace Slay Queen ke! She Was Always Jovial And Happy Whenever I Met Her.Seeing Her Lifeless Body At The UPTH Morgue Sent Shivers Down My Spine.I was With Her At Jovit Fast Food On Saturday Before They Embarked On The Tour. Peace May The Angels Light Your Path To Abraham's Bossom.Good Night Peace embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Leetunechi: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by caddylac(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
So sad!!!!! I witnessed this accident on my way back home 3 days ago around East - West road before Obiri- ikwere fly over, I was seriously praying that no one dies cause the sight and blood I saw I weak, so painful well, God knows why.
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Tarzan360(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
The truck owner must be a ritualists, sometimes this is the only way they refresh there contracts: painful death rip
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
ClassRep001:
See boobs smaller than naira emojis

Probably she died after collecting money from a guy for visitation and she failed to fulfill her promise.

Well goodbye to the land of no return.

I thought you have been given am everlasting ban?

Who released you?
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by AsapKen(m): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
The whole ofrima is in tears cry
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by silent10(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Capitano1:
why are you giving a troll something to feed on that's what he want, for people to be quoting him. ignore their type.
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Point of correction, she's not a slay queen. pls have respect for the dead.

She was the assistant course rep of maths and stats department 200lvl.. She was a very good girl.

In the early hours of the morning on the 2nd of this month, my roommate told me he saw a crash with blood all over the scene around mercy land, rumuokoro rd.. I knew someone must have died in that crash. only for us to be in school to hear a bad news as this...

Rip Peace!
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by otokx(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
That trailer was bad and parked on the road with a lot of grass put at the back to tell motorists that there is a problem.

How the driver missed all that and ran into the trailer is beyond understanding.

What a pity, there may have been others in the vehicle too who may have died.
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jesus, may her soul in peace!
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by RevenGeMission: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

I thought you have been given am everlasting ban?

Who released you?

Their type don't get or stay in ban because they are pushing people's agenda and their mod friends will always release them to continue constituting nuisance everywhere , another one of them is Lza@ then greenb@ck and several others like him
Re: Uniport Slay Queen Dies In Car Crash (graphic Photos) by atilla(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
social media.

no more respect for the dead!!

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude For Her 37th Birthday Photoshoot (photos) / Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday / Rihanna's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.