Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover (2172 Views)

'are You Free Tonight?' Hook Me Up A Secret Lover / Fat Lady Needed / I Need A Fat Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Godswillu(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2010
If you are fat (real fat with big a, ) and starve of sex and need a secret lover within lagos send a mail to me at mailgoddy@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Kunbee: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
WHy must she be fat
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Godswillu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2010
That is my type of lady.i am in love with fat ladies.that is my configuration. when you hold a fat lady you know that you are holding something.Can you assist me with any
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Scooby1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2010
Godswill_u:

That is my type of lady[b].i am in love with fat ladies.that is my configuration. [/b]when you hold a fat lady you know that you are holding something.Can you assist me with any

chubby chaser grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Kunbee: 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
Godswill_u:

That is my type of lady.i am in love with fat ladies.that is my configuration. when you hold a fat lady you know that you are holding something.Can you assist me with any

I dont know any
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Osama10(m): 4:34am On Jun 11, 2010
Godswill_u:

Are you blind, there are fat women everywhere or are you afraid to talk to them, they dont bite either.
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Godswillu(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2010
Osama please try and understand me i said If you are fat (real fat with big a, ) and starve of sex and need a secret lover within Lagos should contact me willingly. the one i see around are not starve of sex.But i will appreciate it if you can talk to one on mine behalf and give them my contact. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
Well, you prefer fat ladies, do you charge them per kilo?
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by TeeJay6(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
Eyah:

Well, you prefer fat ladies, do you charge them per kilo?
grin grin grin N1000/kilo
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Kunbee: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^dats not funny
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by donjohano(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
Goddy, I hope you find the fat lady of your dreams and that she sits on your face to hearts content.
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
hehhehehhehehe, poster if am right, u are refering to sugar mummies grin
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Godswillu(m): 7:47am On Jun 22, 2010
Thanks for all your commet but let me bring to your notice that
dirty ladies is body honey
ugly ladies is somebody Sweet heart
fat ladies is perfect for me,
be it sugar mummy or not as long as she is fat.
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2010
lol
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by BabaRamo(m): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2010
Y'all just brought out the poet in him. I warned y'all, body fat and poetry can be a dangerous combination!
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2010
Re: I Am Looking For Fat Lady In Need Of A Secret Lover by Godswillu(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2010
smiley smiley
both combination is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Good Muslim Guy / Calabar Girl Wanted Urgently / Veracious Is Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.