Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check (34636 Views)

WAEC: Lagos Candidates Yet To Get WASSCE Results Two Weeks After Release / Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results / Waec Releases May/june 2018 Wassce Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by opera1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colb461:
no it can't BT it will gain entrance to native doctor..jst say u want to show ur result

Not mine pls, done with Ó level for long.

It belongs to my cousin, I jux want to make enquiry.
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Colb461: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
opera1:

Not mine pls, done with Ó level for long.

It belongs to my cousin, I jux want to make enquiry.
u know ur answer already
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colb461:
no it can't BT it will gain entrance to native doctor..jst say u want to show ur result

If you don't have an idea about a question, just keep quiet and let people be.

if you knew anything about UI admission process, you'd understand that not only is the question genuine but the chances of the student getting admission into UI Medicine program is extremely low.

People with 5A1 are going to come through like grin grin grin grin grin

Don't feel offended about my post, keep your cool if you don't know anything about something when asked.
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Colb461: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
123abcclown:

If you don't have an idea about a question, just keep quiet and let people be.

if you knew anything about UI admission process, you'd understand that not only is the question genuine but the chances of the student getting admission into UI Medicine program is extremely low.

People with 5A1 are going to come through like grin grin grin grin grin

Don't feel offended about my post, keep your cool if you don't know anything about something when asked.
I meant no harm oh
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by baum1: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
opera1:
Pls can diz gain entrance to UI Medicine.

Nice result Opera, well done. Congrats
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Mfunkynation(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
mine is yet to be display. the i got says the result is not available for this candidate
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Dollywood(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
ajisolasheu:
Fake news,the results is for Jan/Feb 2018 GCE
And how are u sure about that ?
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Dollywood(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mfunkynation:
mine is yet to be display. the i got says the result is not available for this candidate
Wait do u use scratch card
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by ennyj01(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think you are meant to buy scratch card becks if you read the instruction on their website you will see were they said input the serial number at the back of the scratch card
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by ennyj01(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think you are meant to buy scratch card because if you read the instruction on their website you will see were they said input the serial number at the back of the scratch card
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Newerakings(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
opera1:
Pls can diz gain entrance to UI Medicine.

Mine is saying results not available for this candidate year and bid
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by famozine1: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
How did you check yours help
baum1:

Nice result Opera, well done. Congrats
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by famozine1: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
We are given one card just like I'd card I use the pin and serial number so please someone should please help how to check
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by opera1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Newerakings:

Mine is saying results not available for this candidate year and bid

Change "Private Candidate" to "School Candidate", enter other info correctly.
Good luck.

Or u can send me your details to assist you with the checking.
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by oilmaney: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Who has truly seen his result here
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Vickson1(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
"Result cannot be fetched at the moment. Try again later". Pls what does this mean?
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by opera1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Vickson1:
"Result cannot be fetched at the moment. Try again later". Pls what does this mean?

Simply means : Try again later.
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by chapatti: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2018
How To Resolve WAEC Result Checking Error For Waec result checker 2018

How To Resolve WAEC Result Checking Error - We have come to notice that sometimes when checking your waec result, you tend to be getting an error while How To Check WAEC Result 2018 Result Online checking your WAEC result for May/June 2018 examination. Yeah. It's not a strange scenario. Just relax and we will fix it. This may be due to a sizeable number of reasons. So if in your case you are not seeing results for some subjects, just relax and it will come up much later.

How To Check WAEC Result on Mobile Phone

So for those who might be checking your WAEC result and they encounter errors, please note the error message and follow the instructions highlighted in this article to be able to fix it squarely. Fixing thyese errors are usually not a hardcore. They are just as simple as it could be because WAEC have made the error fixing a bit very easy.

Steps on How To Resolve WAEC Result Checking Error

For any candidate who is experiencing these kind of errors, they are to rectify and solve the resolve the problem by sending an email to the site administrator. The steps below highlights what you need to do:

All candidates are to send the following details to waecsupport@fleettechltd.com for verification and assistance:

Error message displayed
2. Your examination number
3. Type of Exam
4. Year of Exam.

How To Check WAEC Result 2018 Result Online

Please note that if that if your Result not Available for the candidate in the specific year and exam date, then the issue is of two kinds.

First it’s either your result is still being uploaded

Then secondly is either you are entering a wrong year.

That's all on How To Resolve WAEC Result Checking Error
Source >>> entertainmentNigeria
Re: WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check by Adeesther56(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Did waec 6 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG CSO Sunday Adejumo Murdered In Akoka Lagos Bar / How To Make A First Class Or Distinction In School / How A Young Man, Jesse Gideon Abraham Was Killed By His Roommate At Uniuyo (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.