Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A GRE Score Of 288 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A GRE Score Of 288 (360 Views)

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / Kaduna Reinstates 1,288 Primary School Teachers –10 Months After Sack / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A GRE Score Of 288 by Pabodan: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
A sister of mine wrote GRE on Monday, this week, and had a score of 288. She is planning to go for her Masters degree in Microbiology, but she has since been feeling discouraged because of the low score.

Please I will appreciate if you can assist with Universities that can still accept such a score for Masters in the US or Canada, or better still any exams that she can still sit for to complement her GRE score. Thanks so much for your assistance.
Re: Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A GRE Score Of 288 by Predstan: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Pabodan:
A sister of mine wrote GRE on Monday, this week, and had a score of 288. She is planning to go for her Masters degree in Microbiology, but she has since been feeling discouraged because of the low score.

Please I will appreciate if you can assist with Universities that can still accept such a score for Masters in the US or Canada, or better still any exams that she can still sit for to complement her GRE score. Thanks so much for your assistance.

Please Navigate to travel section US ViSa topic... Your question will be answered by experienced fellows
Re: Can I Get A Post Graduate Admission With A GRE Score Of 288 by Ayomide002: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2018
I'm not answering your question.... I just want to know more about GRE....can u add me up on WhatsApp plzz.. 07030398503

(1) (Reply)

Help! Any School Of Nurse Out For Sale / Fupre Jupeb Form Details | 2018/19 Session / Lifestyle Is The Precursor On Disease. Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.