Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo (28320 Views)

E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Dorxxy: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Legends. I really love Asa
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS PEOPLE "WOWO" SHA NO BE SMALL TIN grin

Handsome Muniru show your picture.

Even your name has Shown how handsome you are.

Muniru

grin smh
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by toyinjimoh(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
THIS PEOPLE "WOWO" SHA NO BE SMALL TIN grin
are u sheikh or u 're a savage
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by mudiana(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Amakababe:
Uglies
if you are proud of ur face, you would have displayed it on ur profile.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Justiceleague1: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
I need to smootch Asa
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by IamAirforce1: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Asa my love kiss
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Debra911(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Definition of Naira land.
It is a place where people FIGHT themselves with comments over another person matter.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Geofavor:

Bully who? Look again, I wasn't the one that quoted you the first time. I just think you should drop the hypocrisy and HIGH SERVICE.
illiterate oshi grin

Afi high service na.no be only high sevice you go see,you will soon see express service olodo oshi.komo iwe otun bu yan grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by olajide8(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

For a long time, we have all heard that music has "one language" despite the differences in culture, geography and history, the sounds always unite us all.

See this adorable photo of Yemi Alade and Aṣa of Nigeria alongside Grammy Award-winning Beninese singer-songwriter, Angélique Kidjo and Senegalese singer, Youssou N'Dour.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/yemi-alade-asa-angelique-kidjo-and.html

Asa is looking like a woman nowadays O! Lie a fine chic
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Geofavor(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
illiterate oshi grin

Afi high service na.no be only high sevice you go see,you will soon see express service olodo oshi.komo iwe otun bu yan grin tongue
You are a fool. You are probably retaarded to not know what High service means. Tani olodo ninu emi ati e? Hyping these celebs as beautiful when, if you saw someone with their same features, you wouldn't hype them is high service. If you see a girl with asa's stature, will you woe her?... I thought so.
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by hardon1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
why ASA com do face like who dey under orgasm
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by shegie(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
na weed smoker, dats why
Holuwahyomzzy:
Wow! Asa looks pretty even with her eyes shut kiss
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Sinof(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
6pax:
Wombolobo crunner I sight you kiss
The rest are up coming artists
Do U Even Knw Who Youssou Ndour Is? He Is In The Same League With People Like Fela, Hugh Masekela, Miriam Makeba Etc

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by gwama: 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why Angelique Kidjo, puts scarves on the old mother, a great singer must always keep her artist look undecided
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Youssou N' Dor.
My France 98 opening ceremony niqqa...
Love dt song till date
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by sleek82(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
nonye6194:
Queen ASA

she's in her own league.

The most complete Nigerian female musician for me.
you are on point, Asa is in her own special corner of league. Very quiet woman, her songs speak for her! Very classic!!....Kidjo on the other hand is already a living legend in Africa and the world. Her contribution to lion king is evergreen!!!! I love everybody in the pix sha...though I dnt listen to the senegalese' songs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Geofavor:

You are a fool. You are probably retaarded to not know what High service means. Tani olodo ninu emi ati e? Hyping these celebs as beautiful when, if you saw someone with their same features, you wouldn't hype them is HIGH SERVICE . If you see a girl with asa's stature, will you WOE her?... I thought so.
You're even more funny than i thought.with your will you WOE HER? grin

*falls from chair laughing* grin

Please what's the name of your english teacher let me help you beat him grin

Werey oshi.okugbe grin

You better go back to primary 2 and learn english properly.i'll also recommend brighter grammar

And yes before you tell me english is not your language,buy sense

If you quote me again your phenese will become impotent,you will drink water and not drop cup.mad man grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by jaymichael(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Geofavor:
Pls crop yemi alade out of that picture
She is really the odd one out. I see three Legends there.
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Remove Yemi, and you ll ve a perfect picture of legends.
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
This be the real legends whose music store the test of time not all this funny voices wer hearing upndown grin
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by MrBigiman: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Age telling on ASA.
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by gladisa7: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
great musicians..
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Carlyboi(m): 2:02am On Jul 05, 2018
omo Asa is Bae!i think she is the best contemporary musician in terms of her sound!i love me some Asa!Yemi who?even dem wizkid gf miss Tiwa,Simi dey learn ni!the rest won be?If uno sabi say Asa sabi gan nna mehn uno sabi music be That!
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2018
If only meeting up with dis people will inspire her to stop releasing trash music with inane lyrics
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by shadeze: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Nice pics Mama Africa
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by 6pax: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sinof:
Do U Even Knw Who Youssou Ndour Is? He Is In The Same League With People Like Fela, Hugh Masekela, Miriam Makeba Etc
Where is his Grammy undecided
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Sinof(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
6pax:

Where is his Grammy undecided
Cant Remember Mentioning Anything Like Grammy, MOBO Or BET In My Comment. Did Fela Or Miriam Makeba Win Any?
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Geofavor(m): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
You're even more funny than i thought.with your will you WOE HER? grin

*falls from chair laughing* grin

Please what's the name of your english teacher let me help you beat him grin

Werey oshi.okugbe grin

You better go back to primary 2 and learn english properly.i'll also recommend brighter grammar

And yes before you tell me english is not your language,buy sense

If you quote me again your phenese will become impotent,you will drink water and not drop cup.mad man grin grin
That was a typo, you m0ron. I will school you and your entire generation, especially in the use of English (not english). You wouldn't expect me to prooofread what I have to say to a redundant internet troll like you, would you?... I thought so.

PS: For a token, I can teach you how to at least punctuate well. If interested, shoot me a mail.
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Geofavor:

That was a typo, you m0ron. I will school you and your entire generation, especially in the use of English (not english). You wouldn't expect me to prooofread what I have to say to a redundant internet troll like you, would you?... I thought so.

PS: For a token, I can teach you how to at least punctuate well. If interested, shoot me a mail.
ode. grin

He has gone to employ someone to type for it.it is now deceiving itself thinking it is deceiving me grin
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by Geofavor(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
ode. grin

He has gone to employ someone to type for it.it is now deceiving itself thinking it is deceiving me grin
Shut that toilet you call your mouth!

Let me reiterate. I said, "I will school you and your entire generation, especially in the use of English." You should have looked well before going down that path. Limp before you jump.
Not everyone on NL is a hopeless likes-hustling illiterate like you and your cohorts. Some of us just deliberately choose to dumb down our language so that retaards like you can, at least, try to keep up.

I have time. So, keep replying, and I will keep serving it to you hot. Ooti ri n kankan.
Re: Yemi Alade, Aṣa, Angélique Kidjo And Youssou N'Dour In Adorable Photo by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Geofavor:

Shut that toilet you call your mouth!

Let me reiterate. I said, "I will school you and your entire generation, especially in the use of English." You should have looked well before going down that path. Limp before you jump.
Not everyone on NL is a hopeless likes-hustling illiterate like you and your cohorts. Some of us just deliberately choose to dumb down our language so that retaards like you can, at least, try to keep up.

I have time. So, keep replying, and I will keep serving it to you hot. Ooti ri n kankan.
as usual it keeps exposing its foolishness.it never learns.so a worthless wannabe like you too is boasting grin

Wonderd shall never end grin

Mr school,let me school you too.you dont tell an important person like myself who is dignifying you with an answer to shut up my mouth because the last time i checked,i am typing with my fingers to comnunicate.moreover your teacher should have told you that verbal communication is not the only form of communication

Then quick question,ojo wolofe gbon?hmnn? grin

Didirin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe / Chris Attoh Back On Social Media Months After Death Of Wife / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tayo Faniran's Performance At Sunday Live Show. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.