Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Please Who Can Help Me With The Calibrator (touch Screen) For XBO X1...... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Who Can Help Me With The Calibrator (touch Screen) For XBO X1...... (426 Views)

How Much To Change A Samsung S9 Glass Or Calibrator? / Looking For Screen And Calibrator For LG G Flex / Nokia Lumia 1520 Battery And Screen/calibrator Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me With The Calibrator (touch Screen) For XBO X1...... by CHOCHOLEE(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
please house, someone should help me with the calibrator (touch pad) for XBO X1........i seriously need it. am staying in Lokoja Kogi State.

just send me your account number and your location if you can get it for me......please no fraud play, help a brother in need please..

thank You
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Calibrator (touch Screen) For XBO X1...... by sholikay(m): 10:56am On Jul 04, 2018
I stay close to alaba international market.. I can actually help you get it in the game market section.. but I don't really know how it looks like, perhaps you can send me sa picture of it,u will drop my whatsapp number...

note: I'm only trying to be of help, if your heart goes with my sincere intentions anyway..

check my signature for whatsapp number..
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Calibrator (touch Screen) For XBO X1...... by sholikay(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
CHOCHOLEE:
please house, someone should help me with the calibrator (touch pad) for XBO X1........i seriously need it. am staying in Lokoja Kogi State.

just send me your account number and your location if you can get it for me......please no fraud play, help a brother in need please..

thank You
okay
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With The Calibrator (touch Screen) For XBO X1...... by CHOCHOLEE(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2018
please are you helping me??

(1) (Reply)

Infinix to hold Note 5 Tech Research in Unilag / Full List Of Top Gaming Smartphones / Admob For Abdroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.