Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA (539 Views)

Volks Wagen Tourag 2008 Model@ N3.250m / Registered Volkswagen Tourag / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by dollz(f): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2010
hey abeg nlanders pls if u kno an autoshop in abuja or lagos that changes the gearbox of a tourareg, and how much it would cost,  pls ad vise accordingly
Re: Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by Onwan: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2010
dollz:

hey abeg nlanders pls if u kno an autoshop in abuja or lagos that changes the gearbox of a tourareg, pls ad vise accordingly

@OP
Your thread topic states you need the Gear Box, BUT your post states you need an auto shop where the gearbox can be changed, so Im guessing you need both where you can buy the Gear Box and where you can have it changed also.

You have to go to Owode Onirin - There is a car lot there where they have salvage or used high end vehicles (Like the touareg, Hummer, Navigator, Range Rover, X5, etc) for sale, scrap or part, there you can ask for a complete gear box and they get you people that will change it in 2 hours.

The last time I referred someone there, he got the complete gear box for 450k (It might be cheaper now though). Its easy to spot, just by a filling station after the weigh bridge - you will see about 3 VW Touareg vehicles parked outside the filled-up compound.
Re: Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by dollz(f): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2010
oga i salute thanks a bunch but where is owode onirin in lagos and do u have a number, God bless u
Re: Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by Onwan: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2010
@OP
Owode Onirin is a large auto/hardware market on Ikorodu Road, after Ketu/Mile 12. The particular car lot (the only one anyway) is owned by two guys and they are twins. You, or whoever you are sending wont miss the place - Its after the weigh bridge by the filling station and like I said you will see lots of Touareg and other high end vehicles right in front of the place.

I dont have their own number (used to have their card somewhere) BUT I have a friend I buy Benz parts/accessories from almost opposite them - You can call him and locate them through him, then he can help supervise and help you get a good one, BUT you will have to deal him in (thats what Im assuming) - You or your person cant miss the place. Let me know IF you would want to locate them through Ade Motors, so I can give you his number.
Re: Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by mrofficial(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2010
Iyana Itire, going to Oshodi.

Ask of mechanic village.
Re: Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by dollz(f): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
oga can i have ade motors no
Re: Pls I Need INFO ON Gear Box For A Volkswagen Tourag IN ABUJA by Onwan: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2010
His number is 0803 304 7185. Tell him you got his number from Chief - that way, he wont play with your request.

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Corolla Sport(tincan Cleared)-----1.650m / Buy And Sell Cars For Free At Marketplace! / 3x Peugeot Prestige 406: 2.0sv 16v Automatic 2003 Fabric Gray/ Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.