Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,703 members, 7,862,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigerian Lady Fired From Her Job In The US Over Refusal To Greet Co-worker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Fired From Her Job In The US Over Refusal To Greet Co-worker (526 Views)

Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fired From Her Job In The US Over Refusal To Greet Co-worker by weIMPORT: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady who is resident in the United States of America has taken to twitter to narrate on how she was fired from her job over her refusal to greet a co-worker.

According to her, the co-worker approached her and asked why she never greets and being a Nigerian, she asked if she would die if she didn't get her greetings.

This statement didn't go well with the management at the firm and she was laid off her job on the excuse that she was trying to create a hostile work environment.

Read what she wrote below:

I once got fired from a job because I asked my coworker if she would die if I didn't say good morning, I was told I created a "hostile work environment" by asking the question LMAO but it was an innocent question.

Everyday the bitch would come into work and be up in my space looking for a "good morning". we are COWORKERS! Find a man to tell you good morning! And it was an early start job, before 8 AM. Goddamn.

Her: Hey is there an issue?

Me: What?

Her: I ask because you never say good morning?

Me: Are you joking?

Her: I just want to make sure we're good.

Me: Will you die if I don't say good morning? For a Nigerian, this is a simple inquiry. For an American, it's a personal attack.

Americans are soooo fake lmao especially White Americans with that stupid lip thing they do when you make eye contact. Just don't look at me please.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-lady-fired-from-her-job-in-the-us-over-refusal-to-greet-co-worker/

lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Fired From Her Job In The US Over Refusal To Greet Co-worker by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
cool

For her it cud be an "innocent" question but for the others, it is NOT especially if she sounds sarcastic..

I juz hope this will teach her a lesson on how to treat her co-workers next time..

(1) (Reply)

''nollywood Is Nollywood'- Actress,kate Henshaw Says To Those Blasting Nollywood / Laparoscopic Fibroid Removal Surgery In Lagos-expert Indian Doctor -30% Discount / “emeka Ike Denied Accusing Me Of Demanding Sex-for-role” – Okey Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.