Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Best Hospital Management System - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Hospital Management System (2818 Views)

Best Hospital In Port Harcourt Nigeria / Botched Exam: Nurses Slam N5m Suit On Enugu Psychiatric Hospital Management / Deeper Life Church Completes Best Hospital In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
Get Vista today and reduce patient time in your clinic
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
We are here for your clinic
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 5:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Happy new week from number one/ Best EMR in lagos and Nigeria
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Vista Medics
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Vista medics
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks for your calls
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
vista Medics
Re: Best Hospital Management System by vistamedics: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hello..
Re: Best Hospital Management System by Lmaomen1(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
It sounds very cool, and if this service really works so well, then it will be very popular because many hospitals lose a lot of patient data .. By the way, it reminded me of the story of how my insurance company lost the data of the hospital with which it worked. The fact is that I had a very serious accident and I had to undergo treatment. The insurance company made several transactions since my life was insured. In the future, I needed to confirm this fact through a document, because my boss was a very nasty person. Then I asked the guys from the insurance company for a document that confirmed the fact that I was in the hospital and that the insurance paid me all the costs, but it turned out that they lost these documents. Then we had to turn to the national insurance commission and thanks to the NPI Lookup service, we found the National Supplier ID and in the database we found the transaction and I was finally able to show all the documents to my boss ... I hate bureaucracy!

1 Like

Re: Best Hospital Management System by wavefly(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Well, to figure the best EMR Software in Nigeria might be a tough question to answer than you think because most of the EMR software being used by Nigeria Hospital are foreign which is too expensive and most of the local ones are garbage EMR software but luckily for me when researching online I found a list of best EMR software in Nigeria that I will strongly recommend you check here
https:///3sn6CJZ
Re: Best Hospital Management System by wavefly(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Well, to figure the best EMR Software in Nigeria might be a tough question to answer because most of the EMR software being used by Nigeria Hospital are foreign which is too expensive and most of the local ones are garbage EMR software but luckily for me when researching online I found a list of best EMR software in Nigeria that I will strongly recommend you check here https://netwalkers.com.ng/6-best-electronic-medical-record-software-emr-for-nigeria-hospital/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Colonoscopy Or Sigmoidoscopy Examination For Colon Cancer? / The Most Transferable Disease In The World / Getting Rid Of Bump After Stitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.